Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Liam Smith Make Weight For Texas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    ya he honestly really doesnt look that bad i mean all fighters looked drained hell even ggg looked like **** when 160 is supposed to be a cake walk for him. i expected canelo to look way worse
    To be honest I've gone right off canelo and all his games in the last year but with this weigh in ..I have to agree with you cinci...I expected to see a far more weight drained canelo yesterday than what we saw......even so what matters is his fight weight and if he still comes in at 175 then really that 154lb doesn't represent the weight he really is.....byt it's not so it is what it is

Comment

Drained or not, he does look verry strange on some of these pics. I had to laugh my ass off when i saw it! Guy must be on some serious PEDs.

Comment

The first 3 pics are revealing: Smith's face doesn't change one bit! Then Canel-toe looks away... slightly uncomfortable...

Comment

So he rather drains him self down to 154, than faces a top 160 fighter. What a coward.

Canelo VS paper champ, what a fight.

Comment

Gawddamn he looks like death.

I wonder if he's going to be able to fully rehydrate. I think he was only 165 for Mayweather the last time he looked like this.

Comment

Working...
            X