Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Liam Smith Make Weight For Texas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both looked drained as ****. It's only an advantage for Smith if he's not just as drained as Canelo, which he looks to be. But looks can be deceiving. Their lips both look dried as ****.

Comment

looks like Smith gets under dlh skin trash talking. he wants to punch him in the face lmao. good job 'no name eu' champ. i believe canelo feels the same and Smith shoud capitalize on that. thake that scalp of America's superhero cashCow.

Comment

If Canelo was really this huge middleweight who was having to come down too far in weight to make 154 then he'd have to be in a large caloric deficit for weeks, which would accelerate muscle loss.

That obviously didn't happen here otherwise he wouldn't look as healthy as he does.

A day or two of going without water wouldn't cut it. And as far as dehydration goes he doesn't look drawn with sunken eyes or anything of the sort, so his weight cut must not have been overly severe in that area either.

Comment

Props to Canelo making 154 and he looks pretty comfortable. Gonna watch this fight and hope Smith smashes him haha.

Comment

[QUOTE=NearHypnos;17044764]I'm actually surprised but I have to agree.

He doesn't look half bad and he's seemed fairly fresh leading up. Maybe he fixed his diet/regimen or something but he looks "okay" for a weigh in. It's always hard to tell with these past motha f uckers though.[/QUObo Exactly. The thing is Canelo is still young and his body is maturing. He can still afford to put his body through this rigorous cycle. Why wouldn't he want to fight at 154 where he has a great amount of power at his disposal. There is nothing wrong with that . Many boxers do it. At 154 he has all the tools to be best as opposed to moving up in weight and getting adjusted. Look I wrestled in college for 4 years and when your body can't make the weight there is nothing you can do about it, but to move up. Boxers, wrestlers and MMA fighters are always cutting massive weight to get the advantage. So if your body can take it and you feel good then you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              They both looked drained as ****. It's only an advantage for Smith if he's not just as drained as Canelo, which he looks to be. But looks can be deceiving. Their lips both look dried as ****.
              This is probably the gayest thing I've ever read on here.

Comment

That last pound must be painful for Canelo.

Comment

Had to strip down and his fans claim he's a JMW. Lol

Well, since he's fighting at 154 "with no problem" I guess his fans can't dismiss the Mayweather loss anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    If Canelo was really this huge middleweight who was having to come down too far in weight to make 154 then he'd have to be in a large caloric deficit for weeks, which would accelerate muscle loss.

That obviously didn't happen here otherwise he wouldn't look as healthy as he does.

A day or two of going without water wouldn't cut it. And as far as dehydration goes he doesn't look drawn with sunken eyes or anything of the sort, so his weight cut must not have been overly severe in that area either.
                    He looks healthy? Wtf are you looking at? And let me remind you that Chad Dawson looked SUPERB at the Ward weigh in.

I love how yall talk like you know something. Lol

Comment

LOL this **** is getting unsafe!!!!!!!go to 160 man lolol jesus, He looks like a Halloween costume

Comment

Working...
                      X