Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Liam Smith Make Weight For Texas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    He looks healthy? Wtf are you looking at? And let me remind you that Chad Dawson looked SUPERB at the Ward weigh in.

I love how yall talk like you know something. Lol
    What looks unhealthy about him? Be specific.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Had to strip down and his fans claim he's a JMW. Lol

Well, since he's fighting at 154 "with no problem" I guess his fans can't dismiss the Mayweather loss anymore.

You dont really know much about boxing , guys have been pushing the limits of weight forever with the aim of being the biggest you can be at the lightest weight without taking anything away from your ability , only last week the idiots was all about how sick looking GGG looked , lets see Gennady make 154 and thats the difference he couldnt do it Canelo does .

Regarding the May fight do you realise a 22 yr old is able to make a 2 lb lower weight than he does at 26 .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You dont really know much about boxing , guys have been pushing the limits of weight forever with the aim of being the biggest you can be at the lightest weight without taking anything away from your ability , only last week the idiots was all about how sick looking GGG looked , lets see Gennady make 154 and thats the difference he couldnt do it Canelo does .

Regarding the May fight do you realise a 22 yr old is able to make a 2 lb lower weight than he does at 26 .
        Thank you. People on this site are just here to talk and act like they have some kind of input of value. In the end it's all haters talking out their ass with no real knowledge of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Photos of Canelo Alvarez vs. Liam Smith Weighin - Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez will try to regain a share of the world super welterweight crown he last held three years ago by dethroning Britain's undefeated Liam "Beefy" Smith on Saturday.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Ginger needs to grow into the 154 division - he's looking far too dry

GO TO 160 you PVSSY

Comment

Oscar looking like i likie

He officially canela he cut his balls off to make weight.

Comment

I hope Smith wins but hes not that great tbh, hes strong but not even as good a boxer as Canelo imo, hes better than say Margarito, not just a big strong guy but hes not that fast and is hittable and lacks Canelos power
              Hope he wins but Canelo by decision imo

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Wtf are you on about , how does Smith look better he looks like about 5 inches taller lol , lets see GGG weighin at 154 .
                Liam Smith is going to take this guy to school man just looks so much fresher not draining himself to make weight.

Comment

lmao at all these idiots claiming he looks fine. Trying to hard to make it seem like hes not a middleweight. He looks like garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by veter View Post
                    i bet he'd kick your fat ass any time, at any age, just because you look so damn pretty.
                    Of course he does and ? You obviously have zero sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                      Even has the grey hair to go with the look. Hoping he puts a schooling on Alvarez, though. :sneak1:
                      Definitely rooting for him, I like the whole boxing family and they deserve every success they get.

Comment

Working...
                      X