Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: DeGale, Eubank, Saunders Are UK Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by animelive View Post
    No, they will make 20 threads about how GGG got exposed, yet won. That seems to be the norm here. This is how it goes

"GGG took a punch from Lemieux, exposed?"

"Wade schooled GGG in first 30 seconds, what a bum"

"GGG's reputation won him against Brook!"
    nailed it lol

Comment

Wanna se GGG against Canelo and Jacobs at 160, than move on to 168..

Comment

DeGale fight right now cant happen since he has a fight with Jack planned in the Fall, if DeGale wins then that fight with GGG is BIG. Unified MW champion vs Unified SMW champion.

Dream Schedule for GGG would be
        Jacobs November 26th
        Saunders Feb/March
        DeGale June
        Canelo September

Still great schedule

Jacobs December (negotiation probably takes time with Jacobs)
        Saunders March/April (again, negotiations will be tough)
        Canelo September (will it really happen? who knows)
        > Moving up to 168
        DeGale December

Of course what likely happens, is that all fights will be hard to make and fighters might duck and avoid GGG like they did in the past, get injured or whatever.
        Last edited by Jubei; 09-13-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
          I doubt it
          I doubt it also. I honestly believe that smaller Brook has more pop in his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Areyoudumb View Post
            Damn thats a good theory. I also doubt they will go for degale until after unifying all belts. I think his team wants Canelo for the money but GGG isnt too fussed.
            Nah they want him as the dethroned king. For a fighter to be recognized as a great they must beat another "great". Mayweather did it with Oscar and Pac did it with Morales.

It's the same reason why we don't consider Klitschko an all time great because he never beat the king in his division. The perception of Wlad would be much greater if he defeated Lewis like how Vitali tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              DeGale's performance with Porky Medina doesn't give me the warm feeling that he can beat Badou Jack! It doesn't make a difference because GGG is not moving up to 168 before he gets a chance to fight Canelo. The only question is whether GGG is fighting Saunders or Jacobs next. I think they pay Jacobs a step-aside fee and promise him a fight in 2017, and then face Saunders while he's still a hot ticket in the UK. If Saunders loses to Canelo, then GGG loses. Saunders brings more money than Jacobs, especially now with the NY insurance rules. Jacobs is not that hot outside of Brooklyn.
              They don't have to pay Jacobs anything if they secure a "unification" fight with BJS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                Degale will humiliate GGG
                According to the haters, anyone who lands a punch on GGG humiliates him.

If Brook exposed GGG, wtf did Brand do to Ward. Good god.

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                eubank has never even fougth in the top 20 grasping a win...can boxing finally stop making him live of his fathers name??

furthermore idgaf who ggg fights next..the hype is done..this dude is a 34 year old punching bag
                "straight up and down no special effects" FLOYD AINT NEVER LIED!
                Floyd said this, and chose Berto instead.

If Floyd really thought GGG was up and down, he'd fight him. That isn't going to happen. Floyd's going to come back and fight Garcia or McGregor.

If Floyd is so sure,Nathan win the me title and gest the monster. Floyd would get broken.

Comment

Originally posted by TudorMiron View Post
                  They don't have to pay Jacobs anything if they secure a "unification" fight with BJS.
                  I didn't know that. Do they still have to fight within 120 days?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    DeGale fight right now cant happen since he has a fight with Jack planned in the Fall, if DeGale wins then that fight with GGG is BIG. Unified MW champion vs Unified SMW champion.

Dream Schedule for GGG would be
                    Jacobs November 26th
                    Saunders Feb/March
                    DeGale June
                    Canelo September

Still great schedule

Jacobs December (negotiation probably takes time with Jacobs)
                    Saunders March/April (again, negotiations will be tough)
                    Canelo September (will it really happen? who knows)
                    > Moving up to 168
                    DeGale December

Of course what likely happens, is that all fights will be hard to make and fighters might duck and avoid GGG like they did in the past, get injured or whatever.
                    Saunders is a unification, surely that takes preference in your eyes. It does mine, though the way Jacobs dispatched Quillin I'd say he's far more dangerous than Flounders who obviously can punch but isn't recognised as as big a puncher and I suppose he'd be formally recognised as the no.1 not that he isn't already but with the detractors it'd be nice to have legitimately lineal champ he's deserving of the way he has been swerved.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Floyd said this, and chose Berto instead.

If Floyd really thought GGG was up and down, he'd fight him. That isn't going to happen. Floyd's going to come back and fight Garcia or McGregor.

If Floyd is so sure,Nathan win the me title and gest the monster. Floyd would get broken.
                      ggg fans once again askin for ggg to fight another welterweight..U MF'S JUST DONT LEARN DO YOU!

if ggg wanted floyd or ww he should have held his career at 154 since he's a small mw right?? no instead he sits up at 160 fightin c to b minus level fighters and calling out ppl that are his A side...

ggg is much bigger than floyd and never proved he could make 154 just talked a lot of ****...one thing i do know is ggg will never be the man that floyd is in boxing..and floyd p4p beats his mf'n ass every single day if they are the same size...hell floyd prolly beats that big bum now

Comment

Working...
                      X