Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: DeGale, Eubank, Saunders Are UK Options

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: DeGale, Eubank, Saunders Are UK Options

Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions, who promotes IBO/IBF/WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs), say his fighter would love to return to the UK in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Degale will humiliate GGG

Comment

eubank has never even fougth in the top 20 grasping a win...can boxing finally stop making him live of his fathers name??

furthermore idgaf who ggg fights next..the hype is done..this dude is a 34 year old punching bag
      "straight up and down no special effects" FLOYD AINT NEVER LIED!

Comment

lol that was just 3 weeks ago

Comment

Man this place is becoming a joke..... Ggg sacrificed defence because he did not believe a welterweight who was not even a big puncher at 147 was going to hurt him

Yes he looked pretty ****ty but he walked through his punches to land is own!

Look how he fought Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
            Degale will humiliate GGG
            I doubt it

Comment

Loeffler is only saying what the hardcore Golovkin fans like to hear. Degale is NOT going to be considered. Eubank, yes, but only if he gets a better deal than the last one. No risks will be taken until after an Alvarez fight at 160 is dead. Oh and one other thing...Trip wasn't sick as per his team. My theory is that they were trying to see how 158 felt as a possible catchweight since pounds will equal money in the negotiation with GBP next year. What better time to test it out than against a blown up welterweight.

Comment

DeGale beats Jack comfortably - probably makes him the standout SMW. That becomes a bigger fight for the G man, to beat the best that SMW has to offer. After he has all the MW belts he has nothing left to do but step up for those legacy fights. He'll still have a host of mandatories at MW every now and then but they would just be used to keep him ticking over in between the bigger events.

Comment

I would definitely try and go to a Degale or Eubank fight.

Not sure BJS matches up so well. I think GGG quite likes it when fighters attempt to stay away from him it gives him more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I would definitely try and go to a Degale or Eubank fight.

Not sure BJS matches up so well. I think GGG quite likes it when fighters attempt to stay away from him it gives him more time.
                    It can't happen in this order.
                    WBA ordered GGG-Jacobs; the only other fight GGG could take next is the "unification" with BJS...

Comment

Working...
                    X