Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: My Trainer Did Right Thing, Could Have Been Seriously Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    this website is the same one that considered lomancheko, kovalev, and golovkin nothing but great white hypes. It's a deeper hate than fukers will actually admit to, some do most don't. Look at the spence bandwagon, same people who put broner and gary russell on a pedestal before they'd done anything worthy of ranking..but then lomancheko destroyed russell so they left him alone and went and became salido supporters. Now they are on the ward bandwagon after both hopkins and pascal lost, they had to abandon ship on stevenson after he turned into a hard to defend duck. Now they are on the lara/jacobs bandwagon as well.
    so true!!!!!!

Comment

Brook at 154 could be interesting. If he can possibly get back to 147 and defend his title, i think he could be a force to be reckoned with and thats If he can cut down to that weight again.

Comment

I think he stop the fight a litle too late he should have trow the tower since round 3

Comment

crazy part is brook was the better looking fighter until he got caught with a weird shot that broke his eye. even with ggg power thats still a weird shot to make that happen

Comment

Originally posted by DblLFThooK View Post
            Brook at 154 could be interesting. If he can possibly get back to 147 and defend his title, i think he could be a force to be reckoned with and thats If he can cut down to that weight again.
            i mean **** he went toe to toe with ggg even winning a round or 2 with a broken eye socket. i take brook over probably anybody at 154 to be honest brook is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              yes I woulda came up with more
              damn ur dumb

Comment

The minute Triple G decided that he was going to smartly KO Brook he did. That last round he showed why is he feared.

Funny that Brook in a previous interview had said that he thought that Triple G was going to hit harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mabulkhair View Post
                  To me, idc if your white, black, brown, or whatever the case may be, if you got skills then you got skills. I am a fan of the sweet science, do I have a preferred fighters? Definitely, but they are not based on race whatsoever, that's ludicrous and if ppl base their taste on race then they should be ashamed of themselves. It's 2016, get with the time! I appreciate talent and GGG is a talented fighter.
                  This, I agree 1000%. Yet i've had conversations with people on here who have vocalized support for a fighter simply because some pre-conceived notion that the world is against them by default. You can't god forbid dislike a fighter because they are a horrible human being outside of the ring. It's that chip on the shoulder that folks expected to digest because of Floyd's greatness, now they assume Ward is disliked because he's black..no, mofo's don't fck with Ward because he doesn't appeal to them, plain and simple. Listen, I know there are some racist fcks on both sides of the equation but to literally live ones life going out of your way to trash a boxer because of his complexion is just disgusting no matter who they are.

Comment

Brook was about to go . His legs were gone just another few shots he would have been on his ass for good

Comment

Lol at people acting like Brook actually had a chance to beat GGG. Listen, Brook's plan was smart. Go in there and give it my all for as long as I can and as soon as I get tired and start getting touched up, throw in the towel! He knew he wasn't winning. This was just to get recognition in the US and go back down to 154 and challenge Canelo. If they allowed the fight to go on one more round, people would be saying the fight was a mismatch and Brook would of been KO'd. Its like matching Pacquiao in there with Kovalev and telling Pacquiao to swing away in the first round and as soon as Kovalev hits him with a jab in the second throw in the towel. And then Pacquiao bragging how he looked sensational in that 1 round lol. Finish the fight or stay quiet please. GGG is the best P4P fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X