Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: My Trainer Did Right Thing, Could Have Been Seriously Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
    what 147 lbers did BHop fight? and who above his division is ducking him?
    maybe trinadad del la hoya??? that only took 3 seconds to think of

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      maybe trinadad del la hoya??? that only took 3 seconds to think of
      you shouldve thought about it longer

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Did I just read Spence as the best WW in the world? LMAO yoooo mofo's on this website talk out their @ss with the double standards..I guess Pacquaio, Bradley, Thurman, Porter are all invisible considering they actually have wins that warrant their status among the top ten in the division.
        Honestly, I'd take this 38yr old version of Pacquiao to turn Spence's face into the same thing he turned Margarito's face. They kid is extremely overhyped.

Comment

Good, now tell 78sportstv and Travis Gotti to stop crying about the stoppage now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Shyt View Post
            you shouldve thought about it longer
            yes I woulda came up with more

Comment

rewatching it people had no business booing the trainer. Brook was quitting. He knew his corner needed him to show them something from the conversation in the corner prior to the round starting. Yet he went in and stopped fighting back. Instead he would take shots, and hold his hands in the air and play to the crowd. If you know your corner needs you to show something, then you fight back, otherwise you are just waiting for them to stop it. I'm not sure why everyone is giving him a pass for that bull*****.

Comment

Brook is being a gentleman now. He don't want his corner to take blame when they were looking oiut four him.

If his corner didn't stop it, the referee would have anway.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
                  How many fights has Ortiz quit in again ?
                  Doesn't matter. He was labeled a 'quitter' and killed by fans and writers the first time he made comments like Brook after a fight.

You not liking Ortiz or feeling compelled to defend Brook doesn't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    What's funny? Is the truth. He's close to beating BHop's middleweight record fighting better competition (how many 147s did Bhop fight at middleweight? Way more), and he's doing it 10x as dominantly, with an 8 year KO streak. It's unprecedented what he's doing. And to top it off, everyone in his division and above is ducking him. Most dominant in the ring against the guys who will face him, most avoided outside of it... unprecedented. We are lucky to be witnessing an ATG talent at any weight division. Power, footwork, chin, timing, a jab reminiscent of George Foreman, #2 in compubox plus/minus, one belt away from unified champ, undefeated, highest KO percentage in middleweight championship history... you casuals don't know what you're seeing but what you're seeing is incredible whether you realize it or not.
                    He stopped a WW coming up 2 weight classes dude. It's really not that hard for a career MW to stop a career WW at full 160

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                      What's funny? Is the truth. He's close to beating BHop's middleweight record fighting better competition (how many 147s did Bhop fight at middleweight? Way more), and he's doing it 10x as dominantly, with an 8 year KO streak. It's unprecedented what he's doing. And to top it off, everyone in his division and above is ducking him. Most dominant in the ring against the guys who will face him, most avoided outside of it... unprecedented. We are lucky to be witnessing an ATG talent at any weight division. Power, footwork, chin, timing, a jab reminiscent of George Foreman, #2 in compubox plus/minus, one belt away from unified champ, undefeated, highest KO percentage in middleweight championship history... you casuals don't know what you're seeing but what you're seeing is incredible whether you realize it or not.
                      Truth.
                      I wish it showed a person's race next to their name.
                      It would expose the truth about those suggesting GGG is not top quality.
                      I'm guessing at the very least 95℅ of them have brown skin,and are the same people that sit behind closed doors talking bad about other white skin people.
                      It's like they feel left out because his skin is white. My skin is white too,but I'm not some idiot that thinks because we have the same skin color his accomplishments somehow are connected to me. GGG does not represent white skin people, he represents himself. Just like Bernard Hopkins does not represent black people, only himself.
                      Get over that mental hump fools!

Comment

Working...
                      X