No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    Brook would beat pretty much all MW bar GGG with the fight he gave tonight. There is not many fighters who would be able to take the punches Brook was landing.

I pick him to beat Canelo at 154.

what in the world.... he can beat any MW in the world based on being stopped?

This is his ONLY performance at MW, we havent seen him even fight a tomato can at 160. Nobody could take his "power"? we have no idea what his power is at 160, we also have no idea how well he takes other MW's shots, who will also have superior power to his own.

Beats Canelo at 154 my ass. Canelo is faster and more defensively skilled that GGG, he stops Brook in 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      Canelo will beat Lil G
      yes he will... in 2039.

Comment

• Will that mexicant culero Alvarez grow some balls now? Ha ha ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          I agree he looked much worse than usual. He was rushing - very atypical of him. Maybe because he was under notion he is fighting a welterweight.

But to say GGG beat him only because of size is totally off. Brook would beat pretty much all MW bar GGG with the fight he gave tonight. There is not many fighters who would be able to take the punches Brook was landing.

I pick him to beat Canelo at 154.
          its actually impressive how he folded brook, not smart but impressive, he came there with no respect

Comment

• Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            he didnt bum-rush lemieux though and check my sig
            Lemieux isn't remotely skilled though

Brook is skilled, but way too small.
            Lemieux is powerful, but lacks skill.
            Canelo is skilled and powerful.

Would be a very good fight, but the lack of head movement is a real flaw.

Comment

• 5 round tko but Golovkin looks bad.
              I'm definitely from a different planet.

All of those shots Kell was throwing were hyped from the crowd and eating gloves.

He landed maybe 2 solid uppercuts, 2 solid right hands, and 1 hook, and 1 slap hook.

Congratulations, Kell Brook is master race.

Fight wasn't even close imo, good stoppage.
              And I'm pretty sure that was a knocked down from a tiny left hook when he slipped because right after that -- his eye was bothering him.
              He could of been a little more honest about how the body shots took a huge toll out of him as well. In the fifth round he gave up movement and stayed on the ropes -- clearly not something a fighter likes to do. And took a beating. Every jab that landed on him was lifting him off like 2 feet off the canvas lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Yeah, he also said that he viewed this as sparring and his performance was a 3. I don't think he really trained for this fight outside of just making weight. He knew that he would have really hurt Brook badly has he GIVEN 100% across the board.
                You and your kind are pathetic.

Comment

• Ingle was too quick with his towel for me, suggests they were never that serious about winning this and would quit at the first sign of trouble. GGG was in second gear until the last moments. Unsatisfying all in and not worth the ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Did you guys really turn the tv off and start posting out of your angus?

GGG and his corner already said in the post fight interview with HBO that GGG was trying to rush the KO and was just swinging for the fences intentionally.

Abel was trying to remind him it was a 12 round fight, and GGG himself gave himself a 3-4/10 performance and said "this was not world class".

Or are you two just ignoring those facts? There is nothing to be concerned about. GGG literally called it a sparring session.
                    Wow...you blind fanboy...

Comment

• Greeting from Cabo! Mixed up times and guess i misse it!

Reading aura is gone but ill see for myself!

Write back during Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                      X