Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant wait for the "gonna be competitive" crowd to show up.. brook went out faster than sorry ass gabe rosado

Comment

• Any links for the post fight conference

Comment

• Follow

Max KellermanVerified account
        ‏@Max_Kellerman
        After 4th, Roy Jones watched Brook in corner & told me "Brook giving up." Corner stopped prematurely to put responsibility on them #GGGBrook

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Brook proved he's an elite fighter but golovkin has to much strength and power for a fighter jumping up two weights.....golovkin went into hyper mode in the 5th round and there's not much brook could have done to stop the onslaught...basically brook done better that any middleweight fighter triple ggg has faced and showed a lot of ability and were saying golovkin looks beatable now....no way ...there's only one way golovkin gets beat and that's with a monster shot on his chin that he don't see.....because sooner or later he will get to you and break you down....simple as that
          GGG looked like a f.uck'n bum that won a fight because he fought a smaller guy that couldn't handle his size and power. If Brook was a natural middleweight, GGG would have been f'uck'd.

Comment

• Like any said it was a mismatch

The corner saved Brook from further career ending damage

Not sure how bad that eye will be for future bouts

****** fight, Brook looked like a mess, i was actually hurting everytime GGG landed on him, it was painfall too watch

Comment

• Like any said it was a mismatch

The corner saved Brook from further career ending damage

Not sure how bad that eye will be for future bouts

****** fight, Brook looked like a mess, i was actually hurting everytime GGG landed on him, it was painfall too watch

Comment

• I hope GGG and his team learn that they aren't worth shit and take the offer from Golden Boy. Canelo has a real good shot at beating GGG.

Comment

• Kell fought well, just too small. He absolutely smashes Errol Spence though.

Comment

• Golovkin got expose for me brook has a good chin and decent skills but was 2 divisions smaller and still gave the guy loads of problems. Golovkin couldn't outbox him so he just made his size count and fought a big man fight

Comment

• 'He's not a middleweight. Not too strong.' - Golovkin summed it up.

Brook landed big shots, and a lot of them in combination, but they bounced off the much bigger man.

The best WW fought the best MW and was too small; no surprises.

Comment

Working...
                      X