Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
    Sweet poster wasted on a **** fight.

Brook has no advantages over Golovkin, it's a total mismatch. He is getting broken down and knocked down in methodical fashion.
    It's not an actual mismatch if you break down the fight. Brook is big for his division, a solid fundamental boxer with a granite chin, and is undefeated. GGG should be the favorite. But that doesn't mean it's a given he will win.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...-crazy-demands

Comment

I got The Special One Kell Brook stopping GGG in the late rounds. Fans on here are underestimating Brook.

#1 Welterweight vs #1 Middleweight and history has proven the former welterweight champion majority of the time wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          I got The Special One Kell Brook stopping GGG in the late rounds. Fans on here are underestimating Brook.

#1 Welterweight vs #1 Middleweight and history has proven the former welterweight champion majority of the time wins.
          People are underestimating Brook but they are also blinded by hate for GGG and eager to criticize what they want to call a "cherry pick", when it was Brook who challenged him. In the real world, a guy gets credit for challenging a fighter regarded as better, and a champion gets credit for accepting a challenge. NSB isn't the real world though...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                      Hahaha. Biggest Cherry Pick of 2016. I hope little Brook KO's his ass.
                      Cherry Pick? Want to actually think about that?

Comment

Working...
                      X