Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Tested, Stops Kell Brook in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha. Biggest Cherry Pick of 2016. I hope little Brook KO's his ass.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        ... the problem with Brook is that he actually doesn't move his body or his head in before he gets hit...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          I agree with most of what you have said in this thread but you are seriously underrating Murray here.
          Hey, I like Murray but he isn't close to the boxer Brook is. Lets not forget Murray lost to an old Sergio with a broken hand, the same Sergio that old Cotto absolutely crushed.

Murray squares up with his tight guard, the perfect style to get pummeled by GGG, and still lasted 11 rounds. Brook moves around way faster, is way slicker, faces you at an angle, can switch stances, and hits much harder than Murray despite being smaller.

If GGG thinks he can walk through Brook like he did Murray, he is going to find out the hard way that Brook is far more complex than Murray. There are levels to boxing.

Comment

I can't see how anyone can defend this b1tch move by Golovkin, including his annoying fanboys. He deserves the same amount of ridicule canelo's been getting. Having said that, Golovkin hasn't fought anyone close to kell brooks level, so i'll be hoping for the upset.
            Last edited by Vic_Rattlehead; 07-10-2016, 05:08 AM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Hoping my boy Brook wins as always, expecting GGG to finish Brook off in the mid rounds.
              Brook will do himself no disservice, but ultimately the bigger, stronger and possibly more talented man will prevail.

GGG 7th round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                Nearly 10 years ago? Brook was a 20-21 year old novice

Why does this have any relevance whatsoever to this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                  Hey, I like Murray but he isn't close to the boxer Brook is. Lets not forget Murray lost to an old Sergio with a broken hand, the same Sergio that old Cotto absolutely crushed.

Murray squares up with his tight guard, the perfect style to get pummeled by GGG, and still lasted 11 rounds. Brook moves around way faster, is way slicker, faces you at an angle, can switch stances, and hits much harder than Murray despite being smaller.

If GGG thinks he can walk through Brook like he did Murray, he is going to find out the hard way that Brook is far more complex than Murray. There are levels to boxing.
                  Proof you didn't watch that fight. Absolute blind freddy could see Murray won that fight.

There's nothing special about Brook's power. He gets the T/KO in 2/3 fights at WW. That's good don't get me wrong but I'm sure that's not going to do a whole heap to a granite chinned GGG. Yes his pop at 147lbs is top notch. But this is against a big guy... WITH AN IRON CHIN. If Stevens & Lemeuix didn't do much, what's a much smaller and less powerful puncher hoping for?

Brook's best chance is to stick and move but the funny thing is, unless you're a hater it's clear that GGG is as good if not a BETTER technical boxer than Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                    Not really. I was a huge Sergio fan but he was gifted a decision in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
                      Not really. I was a huge Sergio fan but he was gifted a decision in that fight.
                      Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                      Proof you didn't watch that fight. Absolute blind freddy could see Murray won that fight.

There's nothing special about Brook's power. He gets the T/KO in 2/3 fights at WW. That's good don't get me wrong but I'm sure that's not going to do a whole heap to a granite chinned GGG. Yes his pop at 147lbs is top notch. But this is against a big guy... WITH AN IRON CHIN. If Stevens & Lemeuix didn't do much, what's a much smaller and less powerful puncher hoping for?

Brook's best chance is to stick and move but the funny thing is, unless you're a hater it's clear that GGG is as good if not a BETTER technical boxer than Brook.
                      Whether or not you guys thought Murray won is irrelevant, fact is he struggled in a controversial fight with an old shot Sergio, little Cotto DESTROYED old Sergio, which tells you how average Murray is.

And common opponents have said that Brook hits harder and is better than Canelo, who beat Cotto. It's not always the size, its the class and the timing. GGG is good boxer but he is slow and can be timed by Brook who is also way faster.

You bring up Lemieux, the guy who was KTFO by Rubio? Lmao. Brook is in a different galaxy compared to Lemieux and Stevens and Geale. This is the first time GGG is fighting an elite fighter in Brook.
                      Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 07-10-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X