No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs..12 straight k0's and 4 title defenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Pretty sure 99% of people watching preferred the Easter-Commey fight that went the difference over the Jacobs fight that ended by KO.
    Pretty sure they enjoyed both fights as both were good fights
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-10-2016, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      12 straight ko's and 4 title defenses
      Isn't GGG like 22 straight KO's with how many title defenses? SO are you now joining the GGG bandwagon too or is this your pathetic attempt to troll the GGG fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        So what if he is?

Mexicans are biased toward mexicans.
        Pinoys are biased toward pinoys.
        Ricans are biased toward Ricans.
        White americans are biased toward russians and anybody not Black.

Don't cry when Blacks do the same as everybody else here.
        Ummm because he claims not to be you dumb ****....

Also I am not biased to white fighters at all.... Ward is Irish so why would I favour Kovalev over him if you wanna play the race/nationality card?

I celebrated when Rigo blastd Willie Casey Out. I'll be cheering for Brook tonight. I cheered for Floyd in every fight but Cotto(my favorite fighter ever). Cheered for Lara over Canelo.

You guys are all biased skewed fools who can't even have a real opinion because " duh, his skins looks like my skin" pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Did he really though?

I mean to me he looked wild af, swinging with looping with wild hook's and missing a load.

I know Mora is 'awkward' but let's be honest, He should not of gone past 2 rounds, he is totally shot and has been for year's and has sam soliman knees.
          He was taking his time so he didn't get caught with a lucky punch like the last time. He would have got him out sooner if he went all out.

It would be GGG's best opponent imo
          I would give him a good shot against ggg if he could take his punches. Jacobs-Stevens would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            what a predictable and lame response. But hey you make threads about him and don't criticize him cos he's black

lame af, you are not a real boxing fan.
            Larry I have to agree with his guy. GGG has a ko streak and you criticize him but a fellow black fighter does it and you praise him. Come on Larry it's obvious. I know we support our own first at times but you can't have a double standard

Comment

Danny Jacobs (...) 4 title defenses

The guy is working his way up....
              ... What title? WBA "Regular"? Who he fought to win it? Jarrod Fletcher? he never was "regular"...

Comment

Against who tho lol its worst than GGGs record lol

Comment

Troyanovsky has 15 straight KOs with the last 3 being title fights. Very similar to Jacobs

But yesterday when someone was praising him and not Crawford you said he was meaningless and laughed at him only having one belt because Crawford is the unified champ. Yet here you want to big up the guy with only one belt who is on a KO run even though there is a unified champ in the division?

I am trying to come up with the difference between these two situations to explain why you like one and not the other. Is Jacobs more impressive because he already got knocked out cold? Or because his belt his just an interim one, whereas Troyanovsky's isn't? No that's can't be it. Hmm. Is it because Troyanovsky scored a devastating KO in 2 rounds that knocked a guy out of the ring whereas Jacobs hung back for much longer than that because he knows his chin can't take the power of featherfisted Mora? A Mora above his best weight who is so far past his prime that his best win has been dead for 7 years?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                    Against who tho lol its worst than GGGs record lol
                    Who has GGG beat that's better than Quillin? Before you name some other can GGG's team and his fans were trying to land that fight 18 months ago. And there's no way Monroe and the other cans are better than Quillin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Who has GGG beat that's better than Quillin? Before you name some other can GGG's team and his fans were trying to land that fight 18 months ago. And there's no way Monroe and the other cans are better than Quillin.
                      So ur trying to argue about whos fought better cans lol

Comment

Working...
                      X