• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Jacobs..12 straight k0's and 4 title defenses

The guy is working his way up....

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    The guy is working his way up....
    also beat that cancer with that tumor growth on his spine! American champ!

Comment

He's really not tho. He has the same exact buzz and positioning when Pirog iced him.

Hes been the alleged next best thing since his first fight back from his tumor and he still hasn't jumped to the next level, nor has his skills.

He looked as if he regressed tonight, no jab, chin out, stiff as a board. I was not impressed and I've been a Jacobs supporter forever.

Comment

Good job the MW division is fairly weak.

Golovkin would smash him worse than Pirog did, but i think he might be able to beat the rest.

It's a shame Eubank Jr. give up his mandatory position for Jacobs because i think that could have been a great fight in terms of styles. Eubank looks like he has an iron chin like his dad which would help vs Jacobs, plus he's very quick and seems strong and has enough flaws to make it very exciting.

Comment

Didn't realize it was that many already. If Jacobs acted mean played up to the cameras he'd be thought of much differently. These quiet, talented guys always get shat on by the fanboys who are looking for the drama, not the actual science.

Comment

when 3g beats brook, wba is said to demand 3g vs dj THIS YEAR.

we shall see

Comment

Hope GGG-Jacobs happens next

Comment

He just beat a crippled old shot bum for the 2nd time, i'd say he was going backwards..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  He just beat a crippled old shot bum for the 2nd time, i'd say he was going backwards..
                  Man he is not doing anything different then the other middleweights..except he is winning all his fights by ko like a beast..that what the fans want to see ko's

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    Man he is not doing anything different then the other middleweights..except he is winning all his fights by ko like a beast..that what the fans want to see ko's
                    what a predictable and lame response. But hey you make threads about him and don't criticize him cos he's black

lame af, you are not a real boxing fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X