Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Santander Arena, in Reading, Pa. - WBA 'regular' middleweight world champion Daniel 'The Miracle Man' Jacobs (32-1, 29 KOs) left no doubt as he retained his title with a seventh round stoppage in his rematch with former world champion Sergio "The Latin Snake' Mora (28-5-2, 9 KOs), who went down five times.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sergio Mora was not in shape for this fight should have took a tuneup and Jacobs chin is garbage

Comment

the other day i read a troll here saying how jacobs would outbox GGG and KO him late it took him 7 rounds to take mora out of there. how long would mora last vs GGG?

Comment

After watching this fight I don't need to see any more Mora in my life

Comment

yeah right I'm sure the cowardly jacobs is going to want 10 quillins for a fight with GGG.

Comment

Jacobs says he wants GGG NEXT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              yeah right I'm sure the cowardly jacobs is going to want 10 quillins for a fight with GGG.
              Why are you so negative anytime anyone decent wants to fight GGG?

Comment

Sergio Mora came to survive not fight Jacobs got the stoppage Golovkin is next can't wait

Comment

Meh, Jacobs did what he had to do against an opponent he had no business fighting in the first place. He can compete with pretty much anyone at middleweight except for the real champion, GGG, who would KO him pretty quickly

Comment

Unorthodox, that's college for you don't know what you're doing. Mora is VERY unorthodox.

Comment

Working...
                    X