Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops Mora Five Times For TKO, Eyes Golovkin Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    the other day i read a troll here saying how jacobs would outbox GGG and KO him late it took him 7 rounds to take mora out of there. how long would mora last vs GGG?
    Thats not how boxing works man

Comment

I posted yesterday Jacob should win within five against a pretty much shot fighter but more hung on for two extra rounds can't see Jacobs doing anything more against GGG but let's see what happens after Brook... can't do much more with the avoidance of Fraudverez...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the other day i read a troll here saying how jacobs would outbox GGG and KO him late it took him 7 rounds to take mora out of there. how long would mora last vs GGG?
        GGG KOing Mora earlier than Jacobs did tells us absolutely nothing about how a fight between GGG and Jacobs would play out.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          jacobs is going to get that pirog treatment once again.
          GGG would have gotten the pirog treatment too when he was 23.

By the way

What was Golovkin doing when he was 23?

Jacobs is all wrong for GGG.

KO power in both hands with loads of speed and angles..

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            See how he did not name Brook , If Brook win he will have to go to the UK whice he won't do
            If brook wins the WBA super title becomes vacant that's why he didn't mention him

Comment

People complaining about Jacobs fighting a shot Mora but he would be crucified if he was the one fighting Brook tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                GGG would have gotten the pirog treatment too when he was 23.

By the way

What was Golovkin doing when he was 23?

Jacobs is all wrong for GGG.

KO power in both hands with loads of speed and angles..
                That's true, however we've seen Jacobs stunned and even dropped by fighters that don't have half the power that GGG has, so due to this I'd have GGG as a favorite but only with a small margain. 60-40 in favor of GGG at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  People complaining about Jacobs fighting a shot Mora but he would be crucified if he was the one fighting Brook tomorrow.
                  ...man if Jacobs were fighting Kell Brook they'd crash this site slamming him.

GGG can do no wrong and other fighters can do no right.

He's a Saint.

St Gennedy...watch what you say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    Yeah, by Brook.

Comment

I did not like what I saw from Jacobs. I'm convinced GGG will knock him out. Too stiff, too wide open, suspect punch resistance, no jab.

Prior to, I thought it was more so an even fight but it seems like Jacobs is now regressing.

Comment

Working...
                      X