Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor travestyny finding himself in the midst of a pact@rd frenzy once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      Wait he has a brain ?
      Do you realize what happened here? You should keep your mouth shut.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Poor travestyny finding himself in the midst of a pact@rd frenzy once again.
        Nah, homie. I'm very pleased with how this all turned out. The pacroaches know what happened here. There's nothing left to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Haven't you noticed how fuvked up you are?

Where's your dignity?

Are you so deluded to realize you've fallen hard?

Like this dude..

PLS BE REMINDED PACBOY CALLED YOU HIS BIATCH. SO IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not to mention, you are still my biatch too. I just share you with Pacboy hehehe!
          Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
          Wait he has a brain ?
          You're going to be the reason that this dude gets exposed. Consider this my warning to you.

He came off of it and everything is all good....but I guarantee you. If you keep talking shyt, I'm going to expose this shyt, over and over, everywhere and every time that I have a chance that is within the rules of posting here.

Do you really want to be the reason that this dude gets exposed? I've already been warned that he's a mod and he will ban me. Problem is...

So if that's what you want, so be it. Just want you to think about what this dude is gonna think of you when I start revealing shyt and showing off posts like this:

And I'm not sure if this muth***a dude is an alt as well. Really doesn't matter. Keep it up, and you're gonna find that the person whose aid you've been running to is going to get clowned on by all of NSB because of your own ******ity.

Now, I think the both of you better start thinking about respecting your boss' wishes. He deaded it, but trust me, this shyt can go on and on if you want it to.

So what's it gonna be? Because the both of you know that even though he deleted the post (which is even more evidence!!!), I have all the evidence I need solidified and ready to display. So what you want?

Comment

• Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
            Wait he has a brain ?
            Actually that's what he doesn't know yet..

It will be devastating for him to know the truth..

So keep It down low.. It would be too much for anyone to handle that thought that they have none at all.. Too tragic.. So hush hush..

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-26-2016, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Actually that's what he doesn't know yet..

It will be devastating for him to know the truth..

So keep It down low.. It would be too much for anyone to know his got none at all.

What's that? Did you say something?

Don't be a bltch. Respond directly to me and watch what I do

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                Poor travestyny finding himself in the midst of a pact@rd frenzy once again.
                Yup, poor guy.. He is all alone, Not even the Floyd hardcore contingents are there to give him a shoulder to cry on..

Such a travesty..

TravestyNY is all alone..

Comment

Yup, poor guy.. He is all alone, Not even the Floyd hardcore contingents are there to give him a shoulder to cry on..

Such a travesty..

TravestyNY is all alone..

Still not responding to me. I wonder why.

Lastttt warninnnnggggggggg I feel sorry for Pac-boy, but this is what happens when you associate yourself with idiots.

Keep mentioning my name. This is gonna be fun

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Still not responding to me. I wonder why.

Lastttt warninnnnggggggggg I feel sorry for Pac-boy, but this is what happens when you associate yourself with idiots.

Keep mentioning my name. This is gonna be fun
                      Did i miss something? You got some dirt on these clowns or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X