Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: I Still Believe I Beat Floyd Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Really? The 2 shots that won him round 4 and 6?

I suggest that you go back and watch round 11.
    Lol travestyNY thinks Pac only threw 2 clean significant shots in round 4 and 6 of the fight.

Only shows the level of fl0mo delusion has affected his critical thinking.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. How can you win a round with 2 significant punches?

Pac landed more than 2 and even outpointed froidy for 12 rounds. You are so deluded to think Pac only landed 2 significant punches. You really part of a cult where you only see what you want to see lol..

Here's so the punches you didn't realize connected on Floyd face enjoy! It's not 2. There's plenty bud. You just choose to be a victim of fl0moism.

Here's a jpeg of combination punches as well. Notice in one throw he connects 2 or more punches. And you think Pac threw 2 significant punches the whole 12 rounds??! Lmao hahaha

# fl0mo nutthuggers exposed again!

# how many punches can you see in here Travestyny? I'll wait..

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-17-2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Disagree. Floyd's best punches came in the 11th, in my opinion.

And your last statement is laughable. Pacquiao more skilled than Floyd? You must be smoking something. And by size, do you mean height? Floyd mentioned that Pacquaio went into the ring a bigger man with respect to weight.
      So tell me, where is the official fight night weight of Floyd? Are you saying Floyd went into the official weigh in and disclosed his fight night weight??

Are we in the twilight zone again?? Can you provide the link that shows Pac outweighed Floyd officially on fight night? I'll wait..

# after sticking 750ml of IVS Floyd roid according to fl0mo logic TravestyNY Floyd is smaller lol

Look how amped this fraud is. 160-165lbs easily.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol

# Froid roid minions are blind as a bat lmao shows how perception is altered by their nut-thuggery in showcasing for their cheating hero lmao
      Last edited by Spoon23; 09-17-2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• It's ok Pac, you lost but boxing won since Floyd is retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lol travestyNY thinks Pac only threw 2 clean significant shots in round 4 and 6 of the fight.

Only shows the level of fl0mo delusion has affected his critical thinking.

Dumbest thing I ever heard. How can you win a round with 2 significant punches?

Pac landed more than 2 and even outpointed froidy for 12 rounds. You are so deluded to think Pac only landed 2 significant punches. You really part of a cult where you only see what you want to see lol..

Here's so the punches you didn't realize connected on Floyd face enjoy! It's not 2. There's plenty bud. You just choose to be a victim of fl0moism.

Here's a jpeg of combination punches as well. Notice in one throw he connects 2 or more punches. And you think Pac threw 2 significant punches the whole 12 rounds??! Lmao hahaha

# fl0mo nutthuggers exposed again!

# how many punches can you see in here Travestyny? I'll wait..

Dude, just give up. Pac lost easily. He only won two rounds clearly. 4 and 6, and he didn't do much in those rounds either. All he did was hit Floyd with one significant punch and swarm, So Mayweather covered up and lost because of lack of activity.

No one cares about your biased videos. I can post videos, too. You want clean punches? Enjoy!

Comment

So tell me, where is the official fight night weight of Floyd? Are you saying Floyd went into the official weigh in and disclosed his fight night weight??

Are we in the twilight zone again?? Can you provide the link that shows Pac outweighed Floyd officially on fight night? I'll wait..

# after sticking 750ml of IVS Floyd roid according to fl0mo logic TravestyNY Floyd is smaller lol

Look how amped this fraud is. 160-165lbs easily.

Neck, traps, shoulders, arms, delts, triceps, biceps, chest size all bigger than Pac.

Floyd is amped up compared to Pac. Pac looks like a grade school kid fighting a high school bully in there. Imagine that, and the one who ran for 12 rounds was the amped up PED users. Lol

# Froid roid minions are blind as a bat lmao shows how perception is altered by their nut-thuggery in showcasing for their cheating hero lmao
            When floyd fought Canelo, what was his rehydration weight?

When he fought Maidana, what was his rehydration weight?

Floyd said he was 149 for Pacquaio. Does that seem out of the ordinary based on those weights?

What was Pacquiao's rehydration weight?

What was Pacquiao's rehydration weight for Bradley in 2014?

When you can answer these, you'll understand some things and come to grip with reality.

Comment

• One of the greatest victories in boxing Manny, too bad you wont get full credit and given the W but you proved your point. Even with a bad shoulder, Kenny bayless, Las vegas, and dont forget the 750mL steroid flush. Still came out on top, Legendary Manny.

Comment

• 118-110 mayweather

Comment

Dude, just give up. Pac lost easily. He only won two rounds clearly. 4 and 6, and he didn't do much in those rounds either. All he did was hit Floyd with one significant punch and swarm, So Mayweather covered up and lost because of lack of activity.
                  Not answering my questions again aye.. I know it's easy to expose your biased state of mind. BUT STOP DUCKING BUD and answer the question and be honest for I have exposed your biased delusional mind again.

How many significant punches did you see in the video? You said only 2 significant punches for Manny only found in 4-6. So after showing the vid and the 2 jpegs I brought.

DO YOU STILL THINK THERE WAS ONLY 2 SIGNIFICANT PUNCHES LANDED FOR PAC?

# travestyNY exposed anew hahahaha

2 SIGNIFICANT PUNCHES IN THIS 2 CLIPS ALONE? DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO COUNT?

Last edited by Spoon23; 09-18-2016, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Not answering my questions again aye.. I know it's easy to expose your biased state of mind. BUT STOP DUCKING BUD and answer the question and be honest for I have exposed your biased delusional mind again.

How many significant punches did you see in the video? You said only 2 significant punches for Manny only found in 4-6. So after showing the vid and the 2 jpegs I brought.

DO YOU STILL THINK THERE WAS ONLY 2 SIGNIFICANT PUNCHES LANDED FOR PAC?

# travestyNY exposed anew hahahaha

2 SIGNIFICANT PUNCHES IN THIS 2 CLIPS ALONE? DO YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO COUNT?

Sure. I'll answer. I saw one significant punch.

Good talk.

Comment

• And after showing this video.

You only saw 2 significant punches that manny threw Mr TravestyNY am I right?

So just for the record. You can answer in a YES OR NO.

You only saw 2 significant punches for Pac the entire 12 rounds after seeing this video?

# TRAVESTYNY IS BLIND AS A BAT SUCH TRAVESTY INDEED

Comment

Working...
                      X