No announcement yet.

Saturday is boxing's lowest moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Refused to fight Cubans his whole career.
    What Cubans you goon? Maikel Pérez, Damian Austin & Yordanis Despaigne were Cuban & he whooped them. Lara is a near impossibility don't you get it? Stop listening to twitter talk..

There has been no Cubans for him to fight in the pro ranks!

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      What Cubans you goon? Maikel Pérez, Damian Austin & Yordanis Despaigne were Cuban & he whooped them. Lara is a near impossibility don't you get it? Stop listening to twitter talk..

Pernell fought a Cuban, what did he do to him you gutless coward?

Pros only.

Comment

Trinidad was a middleweight champ when he fought Hopkins, he was favored.

I'm a Monzon hater too, he'd hit a women but not a bigger man.

Hagler was famous for picking on smaller men but Leonard was a 154 pound champ before fight.

Sergio was ducked at 154 so he moved up, not the same.
        Yes but none of what i said is untrue though is it?

How do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't..

He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here

Comment

Pernell fought a Cuban, what did he do to him you gutless coward?

Pros only.
          What? Who's Pernell & why am i a gutless coward? You're the one who started talking **** on an anonymous internet forum & *****ing because you are getting exposed!

Comment

Yes but none of what i said is untrue though is it?

How do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't..

He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here
            No you moron, Leonard and Tito held belts above 147 when fights happened.

Protect your coward

Comment

What? Who's Pernell & why am i a gutless coward? You're the one who started talking **** on an anonymous internet forum & *****ing because you are getting exposed!

Lara isn't a pro? Pathetic coward.

Comment

Lara would get killed by GGG you fool

Comment

No you moron, Leonard and Tito held belts above 147 when fights happened.

Protect your coward
                  Again you are arguing something i never stood against! However Napoles didn't & nor did Martinez when champ Pavlik fougHt him

None of what i said is untrue though is it? & how do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't.. He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here.

Keep up the name calling because you just look even worse. This thread has gone really badly for you LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    Lara would get killed by GGG you fool
                    Ouma lost to Vanes, 1 fight later Ouma was cherry picked by Golovkin. You're a moron.

Comment

Again you are arguing something i never stood against! However Napoles didn't & nor did Martinez when champ Pavlik fougHt him

None of what i said is untrue though is it? & how do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't.. He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here.

Keep up the name calling because you just look even worse. This thread has gone really badly for you LOL
                      You're excusing a middleweight fighting a welterweight. That tells me what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X