No announcement yet.

Saturday is boxing's lowest moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Exactly, the crowd will be absolutely electric, and the way GGG will drop Brook and send him to the canvas will literally lead to every person in the audience remembering GGG as the GOAT middleweight.

i promise you every Brit in that audience will be telling their grandchildren about this scary guy named Gennady Golovkin, and i bet you anything that a large percentage of the audience will have signed their kids up for boxing lessons at the local boxing gym.
    your bullshyte never ends, first Shafikov is gonna make easy work (your words) of Vasquez and Barthelemy, then Postol is gonna KO Crawford, and now g string (with ZERO quality wins) is gonna be remembered as the GOAT middleweight!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's an awful fight and a mismatch, but you calling it "boxing's lowest moment" when the MW champion of the world did the same thing to a smaller, chinnier guy just months ago says all you need to know. it's not even the lowest moment this year

you have about 5 alts, and all you do is complain about gennady golovkin. you are a low, low form of life.
      This is my only account you coward, I'm sorry I hurt youe hero you racist loser.

This is a middleweight picking on a welterweight but you ******* love it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        This is my only account you coward, I'm sorry I hurt youe hero you racist loser.

U think Golovkin is ducking Lara

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post

Still crying about it? Tell Canelo to fight GGG and stop pretending to be a WW. He doesn't **** around but he gave up his belt when GGG was coming to get it. He's a ***** and he is being controlled by De La Hoya, another *****

Comment

Another idiot who talks the same s h i t day in and day out. On ignore.

I don't want to deal with your love for the man. You are so insecure that you post it as hate when in reality you have a crush and are deeply in love with Golovkin.

Guess what f a g, you will never have him.

Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              U think Golovkin is ducking Lara

Refused to fight Cubans his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                Another idiot who talks the same s h i t day in and day out. On ignore.

I don't want to deal with your love for the man. You are so insecure that you post it as hate when in reality you have a crush and are deeply in love with Golovkin.

Guess what f a g, you will never have him.

Bye!
                Of course you think about him being with guys.

Comment

-Monzon fought Napoles (Never fought at MW)

-Hagler fought SRL (Never fought at MW)

-Pavlik fought Martinez (Former WW only had one fight at MW. A loss!)

-Hopkins best win is a former WW (Trinidad)

Nothing new to see here. Bring on Saunders & Degale next too..

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    Still crying about it? Tell Canelo to fight GGG and stop pretending to be a WW. He doesn't **** around but he gave up his belt when GGG was coming to get it. He's a ***** and he is being controlled by De La Hoya, another *****
                    What did Body Snatcher do when ducked?

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                      -Monzon fought Napoles (Never fought at MW)

-Hagler fought SRL (Never fought at MW)

-Pavlik fought Martinez (Former WW only had one fight at MW. A loss!)

-Hopkins best win is a former WW (Trinidad)

Nothing new to see here. Bring on Saunders & Degale next too..
                      Trinidad was a middleweight champ when he fought Hopkins, he was favored.

I'm a Monzon hater too, he'd hit a women but not a bigger man.

Hagler was famous for picking on smaller men but Leonard was a 154 pound champ before fight.

Sergio was ducked at 154 so he moved up, not the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X