No announcement yet.

Saturday is boxing's lowest moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Ouma lost to Vanes, 1 fight later Ouma was cherry picked by Golovkin. You're a moron.
    Why does Canelo stay at WW when he has the body of a MW? You're a racist who only likes mexican fighters

Comment

Lara isn't a pro? Pathetic coward.
      Haven't i explained this?

GGG = HBO
      Lara = Showtime

It's a good fight and one that I'd like to see happening, but since it'll be HBO bankrolling it, and they don't really need Lara, he'll probably only get it on terms which are pretty poor for him, probably with options in the event of him winning, which GBP / SHO are unlikely to agree to.

Lara should get a fan-base, switch promotions & move to 160 if he fancies it..

Golvkin is NOT ducking Lara. Man you're dense..

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
        Why does Canelo stay at WW when he has the body of a MW? You're a racist who only likes mexican fighters
        Canelo isn't a welter you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          Haven't i explained this?

GGG = HBO
          Lara = Showtime

It's a good fight and one that I'd like to see happening, but since it'll be HBO bankrolling it, and they don't really need Lara, he'll probably only get it on terms which are pretty poor for him, probably with options in the event of him winning, which GBP / SHO are unlikely to agree to.

Lara should get a fan-base, switch promotions & move to 160 if he fancies it..

Golvkin is NOT ducking Lara. Man you're dense..
          Khan and Peterson are Haymon, Peterson is going to fight on HBO. Khan has.

You're scared.

Comment

Canelo isn't a welter you idiot.
            Canelo is a MW dick. Why not fight MWs?

Comment

You're excusing a middleweight fighting a welterweight. That tells me what you are.
              It's at 160. God you are thick.. Excusing it? It doesn't need excusing because history has shown MW is full of former WW's.

None of what i said is untrue though is it? & how do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't.. He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here.

This thread has gone really badly for you LOL

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                Canelo is a MW dick. Why not fight MWs?
                He should you fool

Comment

A middleweight is going to destroy a welterweight and simply because of racism many will excuse it.
                  Awesome!

Another pointless hate thread. Fight's happening. Watch! Don't watch!

Either way, stop whining. What age are you? Ten?

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                    It's at 160. God you are thick.. Excusing it? It doesn't need excusing because history has shown MW is full of former WW's.

None of what i said is untrue though is it? & how do you know what Brook is going to do in his ENTIRE career? You don't.. He may well title at 154 or 160 yet! You are making unfair comparisons at this stage really. I just highlighted that there is really nothing new here.

This thread has gone really badly for you LOL
                    No you fool, Kell is not a former welter, he's still a welter champ.

I'm not like you, I don't disrespect boxing to protect a scared little girl.

Comment

He should you fool
                      So ****ing fight GGG right? Why did he run away after challenging him?

Comment

Working...
                      X