Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swatty View Post
    In a sense Ward IS bigger because he fights straight up so he can land the headbutt from above. One might take note that Kovalev completely negated Bernard's headbutts to dominate the socalled alien and Hopkkins is taller than Ward and has a much longer reach. I expect Ward will have a hard time without being able to either hold effectively or headbutt effectively. For all the talk of his speed he actually needs to lunge inside and headbutt to win AND has to hold effectively, has done it in all his best wins.
    I expect it to be a dominating win for the Krusher, but who knows, maybe Ward can get a decision via corrupt judging. If he gets awarded points or rather Kovalev gets points deducted, they may make the difference. The points always go to the guy who has the gift decision set up for him.
    All these Americans pulling against the American.

Sorry mofos.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of Russians pulling for Ward.

Comment

If Pascal who has more power than Ward landed cleanly several times against Kov, I don't see Ward doing much to stop an onslaught even if he catches him cleanly

Comment

If Ward brings his cheating game, I hope Kovalev hits him down stairs very hard and makes him piss blood.

Fight within the rules Andre. Don't bring all that rubbish like you did against Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          i guess comparing adonis stevenson to a monkey and offering stevens a banana is not racist enough for you
          ...and calling Ismael Silka a n....er.

Comment

Originally posted by JFalu View Post
            If Pascal who has more power than Ward landed cleanly several times against Kov, I don't see Ward doing much to stop an onslaught even if he catches him cleanly
            how does pascal hit harder than ward?

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Just of curiosity, how is he gonna break his hands?
              Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              I was wondering the same thing.
              He and Golovkin are buddies. Maybe Krusher also knows how to do this:

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                What if Ward catches Kovalev clean???

Sergey's chin ain't nothing to write home about.
                Let me take a guess.

Your skin is brown.

True or false?

Comment

Originally posted by speakthetruth View Post
                  Andre schools the commie atheist caveman bitter Kovie with ease. Watch. Bet Ward to win a decision and thank me later. Easy bet so easy to collect on this mismatch. Kovalev is not a skilled fighter just a caveman with a club who will be exposed as raw and slow and easy to hit. Watch? Plus this is America and America hates commies like Kovalev.
                  This is not murica, you poor soul, this is internet. KKKovalev will kick Andre lily ass back to baobab tree.

Comment

Ward is going to take a beating in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by truth always View Post
                      Let me take a guess.

Your skin is brown.

True or false?
                      Let me guess.

You attract lice.

True or false?

Comment

Working...
                      X