Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Warns Andre Ward: If You Hold - I'll Break Your Hands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
    This is not murica, you poor soul, this is internet. KKKovalev will kick Andre lily ass back to baobab tree.
    You'll be disappointed.

Ward will beat the lice off that ********** and send him back to the cave.

Comment

Originally posted by churchmouse View Post
      Ward is going to take a beating in this fight.
      your russian hero will let you down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        What if Ward catches Kovalev clean???

Sergey's chin ain't nothing to write home about.
        LOL at 30-0 (15 KO's) supermiddleweight champion Andre Ward "catching" anyone...
        If Ward wins this fight, everybody knows it's going to be by holding, doing dirty stuff and getting away with it with a blind ref and biased american judges. That's it.

Comment

Let me guess.

You attract lice.

True or false?
          Haha!

Pansy boy!

You can't be older than 17.

If you are, then that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by bocajarro1 View Post
            LOL at 30-0 (15 KO's) supermiddleweight champion Andre Ward "catching" anyone...
            If Ward wins this fight, everybody knows it's going to be by holding, doing dirty stuff and getting away with it with a blind ref and biased american judges. That's it.
            So Ward doesn't land punches??

Kovalev does not have the strongest of chins.

Comment

This fight Kovalev punching power vs Ward skills. I think Ward will out point Kovalev 116-112

Comment

Let me guess.

You attract lice.

True or false?
                Whats the lice fascination? ****** biggest fear?

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Parlov View Post
                  Whats the lice fascination? ****** biggest fear?
                  No fear here cave dweller

You're the one with the lice fascination/infestation.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Ward looks shook. Lmao

I absolutely CANNOT WAIT. Kovalev will truly win in dominating fashion, I'm telling you this is easy work for Kovalev. He'll make this look easier than any of his other previous fights, because he won't hold back. he knows if he looks good, the whole world is watching, and he'll be the P4P king "officially," (he already is to knowledgable fans)

Ill be right there in the front row with my Kovalev hat, t shirt, and my specially designed and made Krusher Kovalev headband/wristband set, cheering my boy on. ITS OUR TIME SERGEY, ITS OUR TIME SERGEY!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE THE SIMAKOV FIGHT!!!! (R.I.P)
                    You're my best friend

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      Maybe, John David Jackson could teach him some nuances of inside boxing.

Kovalev is very good at long range and inside, but he hasn't shown(or had to show) much of an inside game.

You learn how to work out of a clinch and in a clinch when you're in the amatuers so I hope breaking his hands isn't the only option.
                      Except modern boxing has given up on working your way out of the clinch, it's the single most frustrating thing in boxing today! Fighters pot shot, clinch up, look for the referee to separate, then rinse and repeat! (I'm looking at you Mayweather, Wlad, Ward, B-Hop)

It's a lost art due to terrible officiating, guys like Duran, Chavez, Lamotta etc based a lot of their game around. I would love to have seen Mayweather vs Maidana I with the old school clinch rules enforced

Comment

Working...
                      X