Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not in favour of using any kind of steroids or drugs in order to improve the productivity of a professional player. The players should compete naturally and not under the influence of drugs.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Russian female athlete was tested positive on 4 other counts except for SMRTL who missed it. Due to the controversy and athlete who was fumed at the inept SMRTL team, WADA investigated SMRTL. WADA came back and said that SMRTL made a mistake and that the urine sample was actually positive not negative like SMRTL had reported!!!

Silva said that after verifying what he used, one supplement turned up that there were traces of the substance BUT Silva's team said that they did not believe that it should have showed up in the results as positive and uses the B sample being negative as reasons to confirm their belief.

Drugs found by Quest didn't have to be on the WADA list. For one, NSAC is very picky when athletes (besides Floyd ) do not state what they took no matter when they took it!!!
      Secondly, the NAC is what counts here, not WADA.
      ESPN reported this "as well as anti-anxiety medication, which also is considered a banned substance ." and
      MMA reportd this "temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a the****utic use exemption."

Two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC was admitted by Silva that he required to use it and didn't even contest that he used above the allowable threshold amounts. Hmmmm!

So the above was missed by SMRTL as well. Lots of substances are missed by SMRTL!!!! So now there is no point in even believing anything reported by SMRTL with any type of confidence that they will get their next results correct. Right? :Lol1:

The whole point of this exercise was to find out if SMRTL is up to standards .... add that their TEST #1 for Diaz was too diluted which breaks WADA protocol and they totally failed a long time ago!!! .............. Chump!

KABOOOM!!!!
      You cannot restore the myth of the Manny. I feel sorry for you man. It's over. It's just over.

Comment

Russian female athlete was tested positive on 4 other counts except for SMRTL who missed it. Due to the controversy and athlete who was fumed at the inept SMRTL team, WADA investigated SMRTL. WADA came back and said that SMRTL made a mistake and that the urine sample was actually positive not negative like SMRTL had reported!!!

Silva said that after verifying what he used, one supplement turned up that there were traces of the substance BUT Silva's team said that they did not believe that it should have showed up in the results as positive and uses the B sample being negative as reasons to confirm their belief.

Drugs found by Quest didn't have to be on the WADA list. For one, NSAC is very picky when athletes (besides Floyd ) do not state what they took no matter when they took it!!!
        Secondly, the NAC is what counts here, not WADA.
        ESPN reported this "as well as anti-anxiety medication, which also is considered a banned substance ." and
        MMA reportd this "temazepam and oxazepam, two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC without a the****utic use exemption."

Two benzodiazepines which are banned for in-competition use by the NAC was admitted by Silva that he required to use it and didn't even contest that he used above the allowable threshold amounts. Hmmmm!

So the above was missed by SMRTL as well. Lots of substances are missed by SMRTL!!!! So now there is no point in even believing anything reported by SMRTL with any type of confidence that they will get their next results correct. Right? :Lol1:

The whole point of this exercise was to find out if SMRTL is up to standards .... add that their TEST #1 for Diaz was too diluted which breaks WADA protocol and they totally failed a long time ago!!! .............. Chump!

KABOOOM!!!!
        Bro I don't trust Russian testing at all!!

Comment

• Originally posted by michaelhatwell View Post
          I am not in favour of using any kind of steroids or drugs in order to improve the productivity of a professional player. The players should compete naturally and not under the influence of drugs.

Thanks.
          In a perfect world sure, but in a world where more juice than don't, having everyone juice to level the playing field is a faster way to reach that same pure competition on the other side of the spectrum.

Comment

SUBJECT G
            Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
            THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
            Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
            Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
            Time 6.0 to 9.5
            THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
            Creatinine 174 to 45
            Volume 116 to 390

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I'd like to know how you are using this study to make an argument against specific gravity....WHEN SPECIFIC GRAVITY RESULTS WEREN'T USED. BOOM!
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You're a lying *****. Not one of your studies showed dilution with 1.009 spg. ****ing liar. I NEVER AGREED WITH YOU REGARDING THIS YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT.

Liar!!! You asked if Quest ever made a mistake with marijuana. I asked you the same about SMRTL and you deflected about some other time in the past that SMRTL messed up with meldonium. SO I SHOWED YOU THAT QUEST ****ED UP THE SAME EXACT NIGHT THAT THEY ****ED UP DIAZ TEST BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND DRUGS THEY TESTED SILVA FOR. You lying bltch.

Lying bltch. YOU DIDN'T SHOW SHlT. You still haven't shown how it's possible in 2 hours with 1.009 spg. You duck and dodge like a punk.

What? You ****ing liar. When did I admit you can dilute over 300ng to 60 in 75 minutes with 1.009 specific gravity. You are a bltch ass liar.

Suck a dlck you lying bltch. You get no respect and this post of yours was the worst piece of lying cowardly shlt you could have posted. Just keep ducking the facts and ducking me in the thunderdome because you know you'll get embarrassed.

You're a piece of shlt poster. **** off.

This is very simple. EXPLAIN THIS AND STOP DUCKING IT!!! THIS IS MAYBE THE 4TH TIME I'VE ASKED YOU TO ADDRESS THIS YOU ****ING TURD.

A. The podcast from your referee which you believe is now a medical review officer because you are a desperate moron, says that Diaz needed to drink 2-4 liters of water.

B. The study that you showed claimed that drinking 1 liter of water puts the subject at a specific gravity of 1.003.

C. The live study you provided of seven subjects who drank slightly less than 2 liters of water each had specific gravities of 1.006 or lower after drinking, and the biggest jump they made after drinking 3.79liters of water was 94ng to 8ng of marijuana metabolite with a specific gravity of 1.001. That's right. Damn near water.

NICK DIAZ SPECIFIC GRAVITY WAS 1.009. SO HOW THE **** DID HAVING A SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF 1.009 ALLOW DIAZ TO REDUCE CERTAINLY WELL OVER 300NG OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE TO 61NG OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE? YOU EVER GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS OR ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP DUCKING IT LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH????????
            Initially you bring up that you cannot compare studies that discuss Creatinine levels with Specific Gravity levels but then that is all you want to do when comparing QUEST's results with SMRTL's!

a) Studies and those experts indicated that there are multiple variables that state that its quite possible that 2 results can be DRAMATICALLY different(SMRTL vs QUEST). You came back with a goose egg type response.

b) Do you know what Diaz did exactly that makes you say impossible to get all those positive results?

c) Diaz's history on marijuana and getting caught:
            From his passed, he tested positive twice and avoided or delayed or produced a diluted urine sample several times.
            For the fight in question: We had 2 positive tests just days before(failed getting his license), then the extremely diluted and void SMRTL result and the positive result after the fight.
            For the fight in question, Diaz says that it was not about him not using (admitting that he used) it was about him beating a threshold. lol!
            Yet, you say that its not possible? Wow!

Studies showed that numbers can be reduced easily by 5-10 fold just by drinking 1-2 liters of liquid. That does not mean that you calculate by subtracting ten like you think!!!
            So to say, you showed me nothing to say that this scenario is not possible!!! So Diaz's expert was just trying to formulate a specific scenario and NOT taking everything into account!!!

d) There is also the possibility that SMRTL's results were wrong just like that Russian's results where after WADA investigated, it was found that SMRTL had it wrong.

e) SMRTL:
            BEFORE FIGHT:
            THC metabolite concentration = 49.73 ng/ml
            specific gravity = 1.002

AFTER FIGHT:
            THC metabolite concentration = 61.104 ng/ml
            specific gravity = 1.009

Given the above results, to go from sg of 1.020 to the diluted value of 1.002 that respresents a dilution value equal to 10 Folds. So to say that if we had corrected the concentration, the THC metabolite concentration could have been closer to 497.3 ng/ml.

Secondly, when comparing the BEFORE and AFTER Results, one would think that the results after the fight would have had a higher metabolite concentration than 61.104 ng/ml since the sg of 1.009 would represent a dilution of just over 2 Folds. So to say that this value of 61.104 ng/ml appears to be suppressed (more than 2 Folds)somehow.

NOTE: Some variations can exist due to multiple factors but that is true also (more so) when comparing SMRTL and QUEST results. ooops

f) As I keep on telling you, I have the positive results. You have those diluted SMRLT results that are very questionable and one can be outright thrown out the window! So its YOU that needs to explain to me all that. I gave a summary above that makes SMRTLs results look "off" due to dilution of Diaz's urine samples and there are those positive results and

Diaz's own words and past failed results that just point to Diaz being guilty! Sorry.

g) TEST 2 and TEST 3, as stated in point "a" above are like comparing orange and apples, according to the experts. Besides the obvious (different LABS, protocols, ....) One reason to take into account is that urine concentrations can vary dramatically throughout the day.

Last edited by ADP02; 12-23-2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Bro I don't trust Russian testing at all!!
              I have no problem with what you are saying but my post was about the WADA accredited SMRTL that got it wrong as far as the Russian athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You cannot restore the myth of the Manny. I feel sorry for you man. It's over. It's just over.
                I came back from my vacation. I was in Manila for the last week of my vacation but got a bad cold. Still trying to recover.

Manny a myth? Wow! You must have drank a few that night that you posted this! No problem.

You talk about letting go but I saw a thread you started about Marquez/Manny (on the fight 4 years ago) ..... The Memo improved Marquez .....

Comment

I came back from my vacation. I was in Manila for the last week of my vacation but got a bad cold. Still trying to recover.

Manny a myth? Wow! You must have drank a few that night that you posted this! No problem.

You talk about letting go but I saw a thread you started about Marquez/Manny (on the fight 4 years ago) ..... The Memo improved Marquez .....
                  Glad to have you back. I wanted to go, but was forced to work.
                  Memo is a great strength & conditioning coach. Ariza too. It was the anniversary of PAC vs JMM. They were both clean for the fight and manny lost.

How is your investigation into Floyd's IV scandal going?
                  Last time I checked there was no investigation taking place.

Where did you go in the PI? I never got sick there, but I do get sick in Japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Glad to have you back. I wanted to go, but was forced to work.
                    Memo is a great strength & conditioning coach. Ariza too. It was the anniversary of PAC vs JMM. They were both clean for the fight and manny lost.

How is your investigation into Floyd's IV scandal going?
                    Last time I checked there was no investigation taking place.

Where did you go in the PI? I never got sick there, but I do get sick in Japan.
                    Others have said differently about Memo and there is proof as he admitted that he was a cheat and proud of that!

I went to Davao City and a close by island. Also to Boracay, Manila and Tagaytay ....

Comment

Others have said differently about Memo and there is proof as he admitted that he was a cheat and proud of that!

I went to Davao City and a close by island. Also to Boracay, Manila and Tagaytay ....

Nice. Except getting a cold, seems like you had a good time.

Comment

Working...
                      X