Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You didn't miss anything. ADP02 was attempting to use the Diaz case to say that Floyd's sample being required to pass the specific gravity test doesn't mean that his sample wasn't diluted. He first of all made false statements that USADA or the labs would accept diluted samples because of the IV, not realizing that it is against WADA protocol, as you know well.

He then claims that there is some kind of problem with the specific gravity test since QUEST found Diaz to be guilty of a high amount of marijuana metabolite, yet the WADA lab found him to have an amount of marijuana metabolite below the limit allowed when the specific gravity was well within the allowable range accepted by WADA.

He believes the Quest lab results should be accepted over the WADA lab results. The problem is all of the studies he found proves he is wrong, an MRO effectively states his case that the Quest lab is wrong, and the Quest lab ****ed up the handling of Diaz sample by messing up chain of custody and anonymity of the sample , as well as got wrong the results of Anderson Silva's test results on the same exact day that they clearly ****ed up Diaz' results.

Nothing more to see here, bro. I think we all understand what's real and what's bs. Just some here are too butt hurt about Pac's loss that they are delusional.
    Your problem is that you cannot handle the truth.

NSAC goes with the positive results. That is normally the case except for the possibility when the B sample is tested and comes out negative. But that is not the case for Diaz but was the case for Silva.

You also noted in those studies that even after the dilution trends above the WADA cutoff point, the substance in question still can be under the allowable threshold. Some cases they say 1-4 hours and some state it can be 8 or more. Lots of variables to predict but that was part of my point. So to say, the results would be a false negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Deflection! Man oh man ....
      Was this not about specific gravity?

You wimpy little turd. Are you ready to get embarrassed in the thunderdome yet, or are you still a scared little bltch?

Waitinggggggg. You ****ing coward.

Comment

NSAC goes with the positive results. That is normally the case except for the possibility when the B sample is tested and comes out negative. But that is not the case for Diaz but was the case for Silva.

You also noted in those studies that even after the dilution trends above the WADA cutoff point, the substance in question still can be under the allowable threshold. Some cases they say 1-4 hours and some state it can be 8 or more. Lots of variables to predict but that was part of my point. So to say, the results would be a false negative.
        1.009. Still waiting for your explanation of how your studies support my stance. Ready to stop being a little coward yet?

Comment

I already showed you. The "b" sample was Quest. And that's a misnomer. Playing ****** won't help you.

Comment

• The past year i've seen travestyny tear apart ADP02's arguments over and over, but ADP02 repeats the same crap that has been proven wrong.

Comment

The whole ****ing point is you said he passed test#3 by diluting his sample. Then you provided studies....that don't match up with his specific gravity. Are you high on drugs now?

So now this has nothing to do with specific gravity? That was the main issue!!!!! Now you want to ignore it. lmaooooo
              Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              The whole point of this exercise was to find out if SMRTL is up to standards .
              If the topic is about apples and you say orange, what do you call that? DEFLECTION CITY!!!!
              SO I'M TRYING TO CHANGE APPLES TO ORANGES???? YOU'RE LYING! THE WHOLE POINT WAS NOT ABOUT SMRTL, AND I CAN PROVE IT. LOOK AT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING BEFORE! LMAOOOOO!

My point is that one lab found a positive result while the one using sg test found a negative result even if the sg of one was acceptable as per WADA rules. That was my point.
              LMAO. Busted, LIAR! You said the point is about Specific Gravity. Let's keep going.

Nobody is saying that one LAB was better than the other. They just used a different protocol. Quest's protocol resulted in a positive test.
              So wait...this is not about SMRTL being incompetent? It's about a different protocol? ie. One using creatinine to test dilution and one using specific gravity? LMAO. Busted, Liar!

The point is that even when the urine sample was below the threshold (sg test), the WADA approved LAB couldn't come up with a positive result.

Diaz was trying to dilute his urine sample so that he would not have a positive result.
              LMAO. WHAT DID YOU SAY WAS THE POINT? BUSTEDDDD, LIAR! YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY NICK DIAZ HAVING A SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF 1.009 BECAUSE YOUR 1ST STUDY SAYS 1 LITER PUTS HIM AT 1.003, YOUR STUDY WITH LIVE SUBJECTS PUTS HIM AT 1.005 - 1.003, AND YOUR PODCAST SAYS HE NEEDED TO DRINK 2-4LITERS WHICH WOULD DEFINITELY PUT HIM BELOW 1.009 according to your other two studies. LMAO! YOU SQUIRMING LITTLE BlTCH!

How did he drink so much and have a specific gravity of 1.009? Stop ducking or just drop it, bow out, and never return!

Last edited by travestyny; 11-25-2016, 09:01 PM.

Comment

SO I'M TRYING TO CHANGE APPLES TO ORANGES???? YOU'RE LYING! THE WHOLE POINT WAS NOT ABOUT SMRTL, AND I CAN PROVE IT. LOOK AT WHAT YOU WERE SAYING BEFORE! LMAOOOOO!

LMAO. Busted, LIAR! You said the point is about Specific Gravity. Let's keep going.

So wait...this is not about SMRTL being incompetent? It's about a different protocol? ie. One using creatinine to test dilution and one using specific gravity? LMAO. Busted, Liar!

LMAO. WHAT DID YOU SAY WAS THE POINT? BUSTEDDDD, LIAR! YOU CAN'T JUSTIFY NICK DIAZ HAVING A SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF 1.009 BECAUSE YOUR 1ST STUDY SAYS 1 LITER PUTS HIM AT 1.003, YOUR STUDY WITH LIVE SUBJECTS PUTS HIM AT 1.005 - 1.003, AND YOUR PODCAST SAYS HE NEEDED TO DRINK 2-4LITERS WHICH WOULD DEFINITELY PUT HIM BELOW 1.009 according to your other two studies. LMAO! YOU SQUIRMING LITTLE BlTCH!

How did he drink so much and have a specific gravity of 1.009? Stop ducking or just drop it, bow out, and never return!

Wholly SH$T, you are

Apples and oranges again.

We posted so much stuff.

Initial point why we discussed Diaz is to say that specific gravity has its limits.
                - SMRTL got busted with a dilute sample .... ding ding ding.
                - I showed you several studies that point to sg can be higher than the WADA limit yet the substance threshold is not breached. You agreed with that once you read what I posted.

Later you went on about Quest is this that and SMRTL is great and asked me to prove to you that SMRTL making mistakes. I proved that to yo several times. That was the point of that exercise!!!! DING DING DING!!!

Now you went on and on saying that Diaz's expert witness was right and it was impossible then when I showed you that it was possible you said, when did the Diaz's team say that? I showed you! DING DING DING!!!

Now in this freaking post you are finally agreeing that you can dilute urine down to numbers that you previously were crying about as impossible. DING DING DING!!!

Just admit that you were WROOOONG AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  The past year i've seen travestyny tear apart ADP02's arguments over and over, but ADP02 repeats the same crap that has been proven wrong.
                  Yup you and your imaginary friend.

Comment

Wholly SH$T, you are

Apples and oranges again.

We posted so much stuff.

Initial point why we discussed Diaz is to say that specific gravity has its limits.
                    - SMRTL got busted with a dilute sample .... ding ding ding.
                    - I showed you several studies that point to sg can be higher than the WADA limit yet the substance threshold is not breached. You agreed with that once you read what I posted.

Later you went on about Quest is this that and SMRTL is great and asked me to prove to you that SMRTL making mistakes. I proved that to yo several times. That was the point of that exercise!!!! DING DING DING!!!

Now you went on and on saying that Diaz's expert witness was right and it was impossible then when I showed you that it was possible you said, when did the Diaz's team say that? I showed you! DING DING DING!!!

Now in this freaking post you are finally agreeing that you can dilute urine down to numbers that you previously were crying about as impossible. DING DING DING!!!

Just shut the **** up already you lying idiot. You haven't shown one damn thing. What you've done is ducked that his specific gravity was 1.009 and your studies prove you are a full of shlt deflecting coward. Buzz the **** off or stop ducking you ball-less Buffon.

Comment

You're a lying *****. Not one of your studies showed dilution with 1.009 spg. ****ing liar. I NEVER AGREED WITH YOU REGARDING THIS YOU LYING SACK OF SHlT.

Liar!!! You asked if Quest ever made a mistake with marijuana. I asked you the same about SMRTL and you deflected about some other time in the past that SMRTL messed up with meldonium. SO I SHOWED YOU THAT QUEST ****ED UP THE SAME EXACT NIGHT THAT THEY ****ED UP DIAZ TEST BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND DRUGS THEY TESTED SILVA FOR. You lying bltch.

Lying bltch. YOU DIDN'T SHOW SHlT. You still haven't shown how it's possible in 2 hours with 1.009 spg. You duck and dodge like a punk.

What? You ****ing liar. When did I admit you can dilute over 300ng to 60 in 75 minutes with 1.009 specific gravity. You are a bltch ass liar.

Suck a dlck you lying bltch. You get no respect and this post of yours was the worst piece of lying cowardly shlt you could have posted. Just keep ducking the facts and ducking me in the thunderdome because you know you'll get embarrassed.

You're a piece of shlt poster. **** off.

This is very simple. EXPLAIN THIS AND STOP DUCKING IT!!! THIS IS MAYBE THE 4TH TIME I'VE ASKED YOU TO ADDRESS THIS YOU ****ING TURD.

A. The podcast from your referee which you believe is now a medical review officer because you are a desperate moron, says that Diaz needed to drink 2-4 liters of water.

B. The study that you showed claimed that drinking 1 liter of water puts the subject at a specific gravity of 1.003.

C. The live study you provided of seven subjects who drank slightly less than 2 liters of water each had specific gravities of 1.006 or lower after drinking, and the biggest jump they made after drinking 3.79liters of water was 94ng to 8ng of marijuana metabolite with a specific gravity of 1.001. That's right. Damn near water.

NICK DIAZ SPECIFIC GRAVITY WAS 1.009. SO HOW THE **** DID HAVING A SPECIFIC GRAVITY OF 1.009 ALLOW DIAZ TO REDUCE CERTAINLY WELL OVER 300NG OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE TO 61NG OF MARIJUANA METABOLITE? YOU EVER GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS OR ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP DUCKING IT LIKE A LITTLE BlTCH????????
                      Last edited by travestyny; 11-29-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X