Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Speculation? I have the test results. You have nothing but speculations!!!

The ball has already been rolling on this ..... What needs to be said can be finalized here .... you couldn't so you bring up deflections.

How were you supposed to accept Floyd's IV scandal when you cannot even accept Diaz's case where he flaunted his marijuana use?

Diaz has stated that at most, he stops smoking 7-8 days prior to the fight but has gone on record saying that he had often smoked just prior to his fights. And for a regular user like Diaz he’s going to have metabolites in his system for at least a month after he quits but probably a lot more than that and as you know, he didn't quit!!!

He could quit smoking, do what he usually does, test under 150, but test higher after fight time simply because he got dehydrated during the fight and he burned off fat cells during the fight.

1) Failed drug test in 2007.

2) Avoided drug test in 2009.

3) Failed drug test in 2012.

4) DUI in 2013.

5) DUI in 2014.

6) Failed drug test in 2015.

He has also gone on record saying he refuses to stop smoking despite it being against the commissions policies….

Yet you are defending that?

SO TO SIMPLIFY THIS FOR YOU: DIAZ FOUND A WAY TO SMOKE AS MUCH AS HE WANTS AS OFTEN AS HE WANTS AND STILL BEAT WADA TESTS IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS. YOU CLAIM HIS SPECIFIC GRAVITY WASN'T LOWER THAN 1.009 BECAUSE IT WAS ON ITS WAY BACK UP IN 75 MINUTES, AND IN THE VERY NEXT POST SAY IT TAKES 8 HOURS FOR SPECIFIC GRAVITY TO RISE. LMAO. YOU MUST BE SMOKING THAT REALLY GOOD SHlT. I'M SURE YOU AND NICK WOULD BE GOOD FRIENDS.

LMAOOOO. PLEASE CREATE THIS THREAD. I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO HAVE AS LITTLE RESPECT FOR YOU AS I DO. YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR HEAD HANDED TO YOU. STEP UP, COWARD.

Comment

BUT my point still stands
      in that when the specific gravity goes back up to normal, there is still a possibility that the urine will show up negative as pointed out in the studies!
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

first you say that its not possible but now you are saying that its possible with as little as 2 quarts? So again, since its about time that you came around to this conclusion,

so how can I be wrong when I pointed it to YOU already?

2. Actually you used to be fighting against me on this point before. If you remember, I brought this point up when we were discussing Floyd. If done right, Floyd could have done the same on May 1st and 2nd, remember? I told you that during one study, it can take up to 8 hours for specific gravity to come back

..... so how can I be wrong when I pointed it to YOU months ago?

AHEMMM. First of all, you must have me confused with someone else. I've never discussed specific gravity numbers with you before this case. So no idea what you are rambling about.

Second. HOW THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO ARGUE THAT NICK DIAZ SPECIFIC GRAVITY WAS AT 1.009 BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE RISE....75 MINUTES AFTER HIS LAST TEST....

AND THEN SAY IN THE VERY NEXT POST IT TAKES 8 HOURS FOR IT TO RISE. DOH!

YOU WERE WROOONNNGGGGG!

Now tell me...what should his specific gravity be at if he drank, let's say, over 5 liters of water! LMAOOOOOOO. Oh, and that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF TWO DCO'S FROM TWO SEPARATE ORGANIZATIONS.

LMAOOOOOOOO. YA DONE ****ED UP! MAKE THE THREAD, LOSER!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

IN THE STUDY ....
        [B]1. SPECIFIC GRAVITY WOULD HAVE BEEN LOWER THAN 1.009. EVEN AFTER 2 QUARTS OF WATER IT BEGINS TO FALL LOWER THAN THIS FOR EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT IN THE STUDY. ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        SO TO SIMPLIFY THIS FOR YOU: DIAZ FOUND A WAY TO SMOKE AS MUCH AS HE WANTS AS OFTEN AS HE WANTS AND STILL BEAT WADA TESTS IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS.

YOU CLAIM HIS SPECIFIC GRAVITY WASN'T LOWER THAN 1.009 BECAUSE IT WAS ON ITS WAY BACK UP IN 75 MINUTES, AND IN THE VERY NEXT POST SAY IT TAKES 8 HOURS FOR SPECIFIC GRAVITY TO RISE. LMAO. YOU MUST BE SMOKING THAT REALLY GOOD SHlT. I'M SURE YOU AND NICK WOULD BE GOOD FRIENDS.

LMAOOOO. PLEASE CREATE THIS THREAD. I WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO HAVE AS LITTLE RESPECT FOR YOU AS I DO. YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR HEAD HANDED TO YOU. STEP UP, COWARD.

Lets do this one step at a time.

So in the first post you said that every subject was able to lower their Specific Gravity with just a couple of quarts but then in your 2nd post you are saying, how is that possible.

While I'm sure that Diaz might be a cool guy as a friend and all but after your contradicting posts, you may want to join us!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2016, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Lets do this one step at a time.

So in the first post you said that every subject was able to lower their Specific Gravity with just a couple of quarts but then in your 2nd post you are saying, how is that possible.

While I'm sure that Diaz might be a cool guy as a friend and all but after your contradicting posts, you may want to join us!

What about my post is contradicting? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

If Nick Diaz had drank over 5 liters of water after the fight up until the 3rd drug test, there is no way his specific gravity would be 1.009. It would clearly be MUCH LOWER. You have not given any evidence that he could drink that much and have his specific gravity be that high. Your study agrees with me. You even agree that it would take over 4 hours for his specific gravity to begin climbing back up. There is no way he had enough water in his system to dilute from over 300ng of marijuana metabolite to 61ng in less than 2 hours and still his specific gravity isn't diluted far past standards.

Speculate all you want. How can anyone make that big of a jump in less than 2 hours. If you come back with him doing anything besides water, like electrolyte drinks, show proof it can accomplish this. Don't go into your fantasy world of smuggling IV bags. That was just beyond dumb for you to bring up when he was at the venue and in the presence of 2 DCO's, granted one who was incompetant, and one that was from a WADA based lab. Clearly both were monitoring him when he returned after the fight through the 2nd and 3rd test.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! Give up.
          Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2016, 05:00 PM.

Comment

What about my post is contradicting? I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

If Nick Diaz had drank over 5 liters of water after the fight up until the 3rd drug test, there is no way his specific gravity would be 1.009. It would clearly be MUCH LOWER. You have not given any evidence that he could drink that much and have his specific gravity be that high. Your study agrees with me. You even agree that it would take over 4 hours for his specific gravity to begin climbing back up. There is no way he had enough water in his system to dilute from over 300ng of marijuana metabolite to 61ng in less than 2 hours and still his specific gravity isn't diluted far past standards.

Speculate all you want. How can anyone make that big of a jump in less than 2 hours. If you come back with him doing anything besides water, like electrolyte drinks, show proof it can accomplish this. Don't go into your fantasy world of smuggling IV bags. That was just beyond dumb for you to bring up when he was at the venue and in the presence of 2 DCO's, granted one who was incompetant, and one that was from a WADA based lab. Clearly both were monitoring him when he returned after the fight through the 2nd and 3rd test.

YOU MAKE NO SENSE! Give up.
            IN THE STUDY ....
            [B]1. SPECIFIC GRAVITY WOULD HAVE BEEN LOWER THAN 1.009. EVEN AFTER 2 QUARTS OF WATER IT BEGINS TO FALL LOWER THAN THIS FOR EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT IN THE STUDY. ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG!

Stop with the deflections ...but since you are not getting what you posted I will clarify what you said

You said that by drinking 2 quarts, the specific gravity was lower for ALL the subjects. Right?

Comment

IN THE STUDY ....

Stop with the deflections ...but since you are not getting what you posted I will clarify what you said

You said that by drinking 2 quarts, the specific gravity was lower for ALL the subjects. Right?
              What deflections? I think you are not following something properly.

Yes, I said by drinking 2 quarts the specific gravity was lower for ALL the subjects. And by lower, I mean lower than 1.009. Proceed.
              Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

What deflections? I think you are not following something properly.

Yes, I said by drinking 2 quarts the specific gravity was lower for ALL the subjects. And by lower, I mean lower than 1.009. Proceed.
                So how low did they say was the specific gravity?

"Ingestion of 1 gal of fluids (divided into 1-qt
                aliquots administered hourly) on days 2 and 4
                produced highly dilute urine specimens with specific
                gravities < 1.0030
                and creatinines < 20 mg/dL starting approximately 1.5 to 2.0 h following commencement of drinking."

So if the subjects were drinking 1 quart per hour then after 1.5 quarts some were already having a very dilute specific gravity and more so after 2 quarts.

and this is on a study.

Comment

So how low did they say was the specific gravity?

"Ingestion of 1 gal of fluids (divided into 1-qt
                  aliquots administered hourly) on days 2 and 4
                  produced highly dilute urine specimens with specific
                  gravities < 1.0030
                  and creatinines < 20 mg/dL starting approximately 1.5 to 2.0 h following commencement of drinking."

So if the subjects were drinking 1 quart per hour then after 1.5 quarts some were already having a very dilute specific gravity and more so after 2 quarts.

and this is on a study.
                  LMAO. Ok. So the specific gravity would be lower than 1.003?

Are you attempting to help my argument along, or are you confused? Why are you giving information that supports me?

Comment

LMAO. Ok. So the specific gravity would be lower than 1.003?

Are you attempting to help my argument along, or are you confused? Why are you giving information that supports me?
                    So just say that you are WROOOONG on this one!

You said it was "medically impossible" to bring down the specific gravity but the possibility is there as you can see.

Comment

So just say that you are WROOOONG on this one!

You said it was "medically impossible" to bring down the specific gravity but the possibility is there as you can see.
                      WHAT?

LMAOOOO. SOMEWHERE YOU GOT VERY CONFUSED. VERY, VERY CONFUSED. NO ONE EVER ARGUED THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING DOWN SPECIFIC GRAVITY BY DRINKING, FOOLIO. LMAO. WHAT DO YOU THINK SPECIFIC GRAVITY IS? Do you think that's what the medical expert was saying? What's wrong with you?

LMAO. THAT'S WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT?

Sorry you misunderstood. Specific gravity lowers the more you drink. OF COURSE, fool.

Now explain how his was at 1.009 when you just quoted your study that said it was lower than 1.003 after a bit less than 2 liters. LMAO!

YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YET AGAIN. GIVE THE **** UP!

Comment

Working...
                      X