Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    WHAT?

LMAOOOO. SOMEWHERE YOU GOT VERY CONFUSED. VERY, VERY CONFUSED. NO ONE EVER ARGUED THAT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO BRING DOWN SPECIFIC GRAVITY BY DRINKING, FOOLIO. LMAO. WHAT DO YOU THINK SPECIFIC GRAVITY IS? Do you think that's what the medical expert was saying? What's wrong with you?

LMAO. THAT'S WHAT THIS WAS ALL ABOUT?

Sorry you misunderstood. Specific gravity lowers the more you drink. OF COURSE, fool.

Now explain how his was at 1.009 when you just quoted your study that said it was lower than 1.003 after a bit less than 2 liters. LMAO!

YOU JUST BODIED YOURSELF YET AGAIN. GIVE THE **** UP!

Sorry but you kept on saying this.

THE AMOUNT OF WATER HE WOULD HAVE TO DRINK IN ONLY 1 HOUR AND 17 MINUTES WOULD HAVE LITERALLY KILLED HIM

Here is what Diaz's team said:
    no medically plausible reason to have such a difference. severe water intoxication if tried to drop so fast.

Guess who was bodied? This is just too easy!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Sorry but you kept on saying this.

Here is what Diaz's team said:

Guess who was bodied? This is just too easy!

Wow. You are now approaching Rath level ******ity.

I've corrected you on this before. The medical expert said it is MEDICALLY IMPLAUSIBLE to drink that much without damn near killing yourself, and you think that's the same as saying it's impossible to drink water and lower specific gravity? LMAO

So you spent all this time trying to prove me and this expert wrong about an argument neither of us was trying to make...and in the process proved yourself wrong about the main issue we are discussing.

Great job, Genius. Seriously, even you have to admit, this was all quite moronic on your part. Wow.

Give up now?
      Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

So how low did they say was the specific gravity?

"Ingestion of 1 gal of fluids (divided into 1-qt
        aliquots administered hourly) on days 2 and 4
        produced highly dilute urine specimens with specific
        gravities < 1.0030
        and creatinines < 20 mg/dL starting approximately 1.5 to 2.0 h following commencement of drinking."

So if the subjects were drinking 1 quart per hour then after 1.5 quarts some were already having a very dilute specific gravity and more so after 2 quarts.

and this is on a study.
        Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Wow. You are now approaching Rath level ******ity.

I've corrected you on this before. The medical expert said it is MEDICALLY IMPLAUSIBLE to drink that much without damn near killing yourself, and you think that's the same as saying it's impossible to drink water and lower specific gravity? LMAO

So you spent all this time trying to prove me and this expert wrong about an argument neither of us was trying to make...and in the process proved yourself wrong about the main issue we are discussing.

Great job, Genius. Seriously, even you have to admit, this was all quite moronic on your part. Wow.

Give up now?
        Wow! Are you even remotely serious here or you just cannot admit that you are wrong?

Those are quotes from YOU and Diaz's team.

Here is part of what was said by Diaz's team:

Diaz's Lawyer: 733 to 61.104 ng/ml decrease of 672 ..... can it be due to rehydrating that much? IS a swing that large medically plausible?

Diaz's expert: Absolutely not. To drop from 733 to 61 in 1:17 minutes it would require massive consumption of fluids. We are talking in the order of several liters in a very short period of time. That has an affect on our body and causes hyponatremia. The sodium level drops too much or an electrolyte imbalance. Basically if not properly corrected it can lead to serious medical condition such as headaches, .....

So the above is what was said.

1) BUT as I told you, the more reliable number stated was > 300 not 733.

2) Diaz did NOT have only 1:17 minutes to intake his fluids.

3) The study had given the subjects about 1 liter of WATER per hour!!! In other words 2 liters in 2 hours. Did the study say that was risky?

How much time did Diaz have to drink from the time the fight ended to 11:55pm? 2.5 hours?

4) The expert and the lawyer selects their words to fit a certain scenario. You realize they mention that the sodium level drops or there is an electrolyte imbalance?

Well, what if Diaz does properly correct it? The experts statement crumbles!!!

So stop with the deflections. I know exactly what the expert and you were trying to say. It was NOT medically impossible .....

YOU just have to say it ..... YOU ARE WROOOOONG!

Comment

Ok idiot. I'm going to school you just once more. That's all you get. Are you ready?

1. Who is responsible for approving the TUE application?
          So you have nothing as I already knew, LOSER

Comment

Wow! Are you even remotely serious here or you just cannot admit that you are wrong?

Those are quotes from YOU and Diaz's team.

Here is part of what was said by Diaz's team:

Diaz's Lawyer: 733 to 61.104 ng/ml decrease of 672 ..... can it be due to rehydrating that much? IS a swing that large medically plausible?

Diaz's expert: Absolutely not. To drop from 733 to 61 in 1:17 minutes it would require massive consumption of fluids. We are talking in the order of several liters in a very short period of time. That has an affect on our body and causes hyponatremia. The sodium level drops too much or an electrolyte imbalance. Basically if not properly corrected it can lead to serious medical condition such as headaches, .....

So the above is what was said.

3) The study had given the subjects about 1 liter of WATER per hour!!! In other words 2 liters in 2 hours. Did the study say that was risky?

How much time did Diaz have to drink from the time the fight ended to 11:55pm? 2.5 hours?

4) The expert and the lawyer selects their words to fit a certain scenario. You realize they mention that the sodium level drops or there is an electrolyte imbalance?

So stop with the deflections. I know exactly what the expert and you were trying to say. It was NOT medically impossible .....

YOU just have to say it ..... YOU ARE WROOOOONG!

Dude, are you pretending to be this ******, or are you really this dumb? That's a serious question.

Do you think saying it's medically implausible for him to drink that much fluid in that amount of time is the same as saying drinking fluid doesn't lower specific gravity?

Really? I'm really shocked with how dumb you are. I seriously never knew you could be this ******. I sincerely hope you are trolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              So you have nothing as I already knew, LOSER
              So... you can't answer the question? Answer the question and learn something. I'm trying to help your dumb ass since you have comprehension issues.

Comment

So... you can't answer the question? Answer the question and learn something. I'm trying to help your dumb ass since you have comprehension issues.
                As I said ****head, if your asking a moronic question like that then you have nothing to offer, you can't answer questions that are important to this whole discussion about floyd cheating, important points that can and do show that usada break their own rules yet you stick your head in the sand like an ostrich and come up with a defence such as, " no one writes dehydration on their medical questionnaire" or " who is responsible for approving the TUE application" if you think that puts up a compelling arguement your sadly mistaken, all you have done is make yourself look like a nuthugger

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  As I said ****head, if your asking a moronic question like that then you have nothing to offer, you can't answer questions that are important to this whole discussion about floyd cheating, important points that can and do show that usada break their own rules yet you stick your head in the sand like an ostrich and come up with a defence such as, " no one writes dehydration on their medical questionnaire" or " who is responsible for approving the TUE application" if you think that puts up a compelling arguement your sadly mistaken, all you have done is make yourself look like a nuthugger

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for The****utic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration.

Yea, they broke those WADA rules so badly that...WADA agreed that they didn't break the rules. LMAO.

So...what did WADA say? What?

Suck a dlck, bltch!

Comment

Let's nevermind how accurate the GC/MS is. Let's take the somewhere above 300ng number, which could be higher than 733ng, or lower. But let's go with 300ng.

Now, looking at your study, how much would one have to drink to go from 300ng to 61ng. In your study, they drank 1 gallon which is equivalent to 3.79liters. That dropped Subject D from a whopping 53ng to 5ng. LMAO!!!! Clown!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Oh really? Explain how he began drinking directly after the fight and yet was slightly dehydrated at the time of the Quest sample, and only at 1.009 at the time of the SMRTL sample. He had so much time to drink, used all that time to drink...AND IT NEVER SHOWED UP. EVER. LMAO.

Do you think someone is trying to argue that drinking 2 liters is risky? LMAO. He would have to drink far more than 2 liters you absolute moron. Your study shows that!

Reminds me of your study where the subjects drank less than 2 liters and in 2.5 hours their specific gravity was already lower than 1.009. ALL OF THEM. Asked you to explain this. You couldn't. LMAO. And if he began drinking right after the fight, why is he slightly dehydrated at the Quest test? Hmmmmmmm. YOU ARE WRONG, IDIOT.

LMAO. How does he do this under the nose of TWO DCO's, Mr. Speculation. Please teach us how to pass 2 WADA tests in less than 2 hours.

So stop with the deflections. I know exactly what the expert and you were trying to say. It was NOT medically impossible .....YOU just have to say it ..... YOU ARE WROOOOONG!
                    Deflections? I gave you straight facts. You are operating on "he might have smuggled IV" speculations. You're done, son.

1. Specific Gravity: 1.009. -- you can't explain this. You tried to say it went back up, but then in the next post say that could take about 8 hours. LMAO

2. over 300ng of metabolite reduced to 61ng. -- You can't explain this! You posted a study...which failed to show this jump after nearly 4 liters. LMAO

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IMBECILE. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ON RATH LEVEL RIGHT NOW. YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DAMN SELF. JUST BOW OUT, HOMIE. THIS IS BEYOND EMBARRASSING FOR YOU. YOU SPENT ALL OF THIS TIME TRYING TO PROVE THAT IT'S NOT MEDICALLY IMPLAUSIBLE TO DRINK 2 LITERS OF WATER? REALLY? THAT'S WHAT YOU INTERPRETED THE MEDICAL REVIEW OFFICER AS TESTIFYING TO?

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?
                    Last edited by travestyny; 11-02-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

WADA confirmed that under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code and the International Standard for The****utic Use Exemptions (ISTUE), a retroactive TUE can be granted for an IV drip to combat dehydration.

Yea, they broke those WADA rules so badly that...WADA agreed that they didn't break the rules. LMAO.

So...what did WADA say? What?

Suck a dlck, bltch!
                      What prerequisites need to be qualified before that TU is granted ****head

Comment

Working...
                      X