Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Its like you didn't even read my post.

but I get it. You know that you are wrong and just cannot admit it. Sad stuff.

I don't read your posts anymore. Pure PAC t@rd stuff.

That being said, do you want the platinum PAC t@rd package?

You'll get a life sized PAC mannequin(excuses included) PAC sheets, pillowcases, pajama, blanket and for a limited time only, a guanine inauthentic PAC man video! This will chronicle his lack of KO power once he stopped using PED's!

You gotta pre order now, if you want to get the whole lumpia!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Yep it can give a TUE, if the IV was performed in hospital, was floyds IV performed in hospital ****head, answer that **** for brains
      LMAO. YOU DON'T NEED A TUE IF IT'S PERFORMED IN A HOSPITAL YOU ****ING MORON.

Can you read? Do you see where it says >50? See that it says saline?

Stop embarrassing yourself you waste of bone marrow. You gonna cry now?

Comment

• Glucose and saline, where does it mention vitamins ****head, your such a loser

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
          Glucose and saline, where does it mention vitamins ****head, your such a loser
          So it has to mention vitamins to be legit? LMAOOOOO

You embarrassed yourself clown, and you know it. Next time, try learning to read.

LMAOOOOOOO. YOU GONNA CRY NOW? ONCE AGAIN, YOU GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE. YOU'RE DISMISSED, BlTCH!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            You're an absolute moron. Stop typing bull**** to me. Reading your posts is nothing but a waste of time.

1. Stop speculating. If there is something that he could drink that would drag his marijuana metabolite down from over 300ng to 61ng in 1 hour 17 minutes...even 2 hours, PROVE IT. SHOW SOME ****ING PROOF!

2. He did NOT have 2 hours to do this. He had 1 hour 17 minutes, as was stated many times. There is no way that he began drinking 2 hours ahead of the test and was still slightly dehydrated by the time of the 3rd test. That's why 1hr 17 minutes is chosen. A doctor and medical review officer is testifying to this, and you think you can prove him wrong? THIS IS HIS ****ING JOB!

3. You see with one subject that it was 53ng down to 5ng, and you say that means Nick Diaz could have dropped it down from over 300ng to 61ng? Does this magical fluid that you now have him taking have some special power to multiply it's effect to fit your agenda? That was beyond ****** of you.

4. Still waiting for you to explain how he drank over 7 liters and had a SPG of 1.009. CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT? YES OR NO?

5. What studies are you referring to? SHOW THEM. Why are you posting numbers from some study with no link..and with 4 hours elapsing when you know Nick Diaz had 1hour 17 minutes...or you now want to claim 2 hours, which is still bull****.

You have to do better. Show some damn proof and stop speculating.
            1. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

2. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

3. Diaz's lawyer's statement was similarly said, as I already explained! You have a problem with that then go talk to Diaz's lawyer and tell him that he is a ****** lawyer.

4. Like everything else, I already did but you are too slow to understand it seems.

5. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

and as far as speculating, I have been showing you both data and my words come from studies and articles. Your points are the ones that are for the most part, speculation. You have yet to prove anything that made TEST #2 wrong! NOTHING!!!

AGAIN, even your "expert" witness says that there can be dramatically different results between them!!!
            You are saying differently, right?
            Well then, you can now call both Diaz's lawyer and "expert" witness clowns and ******.

Here is the link:
            http://pilarmartinescudero.es/biblio...n_urinaria.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I don't read your posts anymore. Pure PAC t@rd stuff.

That being said, do you want the platinum PAC t@rd package?

You'll get a life sized PAC mannequin(excuses included) PAC sheets, pillowcases, pajama, blanket and for a limited time only, a guanine inauthentic PAC man video! This will chronicle his lack of KO power once he stopped using PED's!

You gotta pre order now, if you want to get the whole lumpia!

I thought I told you to pre-order already!

Comment

You embarrassed yourself clown, and you know it. Next time, try learning to read.

LMAOOOOOOO. YOU GONNA CRY NOW? ONCE AGAIN, YOU GET PUT IN YOUR PLACE. YOU'RE DISMISSED, BlTCH!
                Yes, it does have to say vitamins to be legit ****head, now back to the question at hand, I've posted the paragraph that specifically says that if you have your IV away from hospital then you need a prior TUE, argue with that ****head

Comment

I thought I told you to pre-order already!
                  You are in for the full lumpia package!

Comment

1. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

2. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

3. Diaz's lawyer's statement was similarly said, as I already explained! You have a problem with that then go talk to Diaz's lawyer and tell him that he is a ****** lawyer.

4. Like everything else, I already did but you are too slow to understand it seems.

5. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!

and as far as speculating, I have been showing you both data and my words come from studies and articles. Your points are the ones that are for the most part, speculation. You have yet to prove anything that made TEST #2 wrong! NOTHING!!!

AGAIN, even your "expert" witness says that there can be dramatically different results between them!!!
                    You are saying differently, right?
                    Well then, you can now call both Diaz's lawyer and "expert" witness clowns and ******.

Here is the link:
                    http://pilarmartinescudero.es/biblio...n_urinaria.pdf
                    Changing goalposts? I never believed your ****** ass statement about it really being 2 hours anyway, because it's ****ing dumb. You still haven't explained how he was slightly dehydrated at the second test if he began drinking an hour before it you absolute moron.

Even if it was 2 hours, it still makes no ****ing sense.

You provide no links to your studies. You provide no proof to your miracle drinks that YOU SPECULATE he drank.

I'm tired of you. You're just saying the same dumb shlt here because no one is paying attention. Even you know it makes no sense. Let's see if you respond when I go to the thunderdome and call you out. How about that? Let's see if you really have the balls to step up, because I don't believe you do.

You know you got smoked here and that's why you don't even want to talk about the challenge that I issued to you OVER and OVER and OVER. It makes no damn sense.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X