Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Nice spin and deflection .....

I said that the specific gravity test is not conclusive and you called me all kind of names. You were WROOOONG!!!

Well, now you got the study looking straight in your face. What you got? NOTHING!!!! So its time to look in the mirror AGAIN!!!

Let see you post it now. TRAVESTYNY, is WROOOOOONG!!!
    I'm still waitingggg Mr. ADP02. Are you going to admit you are wrong now?

Come on. Say uncle. I promise I won't bash you about this evertime you post

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

You still haven't answered me about drinking water as an alternative to the IV ****head, floyds own words were his urine as dark, he didn't mention anything else, explain please ****head

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        You still haven't answered me about drinking water as an alternative to the IV ****head, floyds own words were his urine as dark, he didn't mention anything else, explain please ****head
        Yea I did you dumb bltch. Now go back, sort through all of the **** you got embarrassed about, and find it.

Comment

The actual **** are you talking about? You are the clown. The study shows YOU ARE WRONG.

12 OUNCES??? Lmaoooo. Your message says nothing because you got destroyed for being an imbecile.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Tell me more Mr. 12 ounces to lower 10,000ng.

LMAO. It's over for you. You are a joke. Be careful what you read online! LMAO!!!!!
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post

You never had a chance. Diaz's coach admitted that he was not surprised.

Diaz had trouble passing a test to get a freaking license.

The test results were positive for what? The same substance that Diaz admits too.

The ones that passed were diluted. One more than the other.

If one drinks just plain water, urine will be more dilute. If you have a combination of things so that the urine concentration will not appear as dilute then you are good to go ..... but you cannot get that.

Finally, the test was positive.
          Even Diaz's final statement to reduce his sentence he admitted that he shouldn't have pleaded the 5th. He should have said that Diaz just didn't use the substance "in-competition".
          So to say, the reason that the test came to be positive was due to using the drug "out-of-competition" and for whatever reason, the test was still positive.

Once a test becomes positive, its not for the prosecutor to think of how it became positive as there are numerous variables. Its for the defense to come up with a BS scenario and or way of stating a defense so that Diaz does not get the maximum penalty.

Diaz didn't even ask for Sample B result. Diaz was so sure that it would come back positive too!

Yet you cannot believe any of that? Anyways, you are on damage control .... and cannot get out of it.

The 12oz of water reduced but did not produce a negative result. It was when the subject drank a gallon did it produce a negative result.

Comment

You never had a chance. Diaz's coach admitted that he was not surprised.

Diaz had trouble passing a test to get a freaking license.

The test results were positive for what? The same substance that Diaz admits too.

The ones that passed were diluted. One more than the other.

If one drinks just plain water, urine will be more dilute. If you have a combination of things so that the urine concentration will not appear as dilute then you are good to go ..... but you cannot get that.

Finally, the test was positive.
            Even Diaz's final statement to reduce his sentence he admitted that he shouldn't have pleaded the 5th. He should have said that Diaz just didn't use the substance "in-competition".
            So to say, the reason that the test came to be positive was due to using the drug "out-of-competition" and for whatever reason, the test was still positive.

Once a test becomes positive, its not for the prosecutor to think of how it became positive as there are numerous variables. Its for the defense to come up with a BS scenario and or way of stating a defense so that Diaz does not get the maximum penalty.

Diaz didn't even ask for Sample B result. Diaz was so sure that it would come back positive too!

Yet you cannot believe any of that? Anyways, you are on damage control .... and cannot get out of it.

The 12oz of water reduced but did not produce a negative result. It was when the subject drank a gallon did it produce a negative result.
            LMAO. THIS IS HYSTERICAL. You are SQUIRMING!

You don't even believe yourself anymore, do you? Do youuuu? Lol. If you do, let's make that thread now and have a poll. We both know why you won't! Lol

So tell me, how did he get that level down from 733 again??? Was it 12 ounces of water? LMAO

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD GET EMBARRASSED. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!

Comment

LMAO. THIS IS HYSTERICAL. You are SQUIRMING!

You don't even believe yourself anymore, do you? Do youuuu? Lol. If you do, let's make that thread now and have a poll. We both know why you won't! Lol

So tell me, how did he get that level down from 733 again??? Was it 12 ounces of water? LMAO

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULD GET EMBARRASSED. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED!
              Sorry but DIAZ has been witnessed drinking 1.5 gallons of water when he failed the 2nd time.

Oh wait, for you that too is just a coincidence?

The study was to point out that the specific gravity test can be dilute but above certain thresholds and still be negative. That is why many have moved away from just drinking water. For one, drinking just water is too risky. So if one does that they need to also combine it with electrolytes somehow.

Maybe I'm just giving you too much credit and thinking that you are just doing whatever including taking a bullet for your hero Floyd. Is this all going over your head? Its not that hard to understand.

Comment

Sorry but DIAZ has been witnessed drinking 1.5 gallons of water when he failed the 2nd time.

Oh wait, for you that too is just a coincidence?

The study was to point out that the specific gravity test can be dilute but above certain thresholds and still be negative. That is why many have moved away from just drinking water. For one, drinking just water is too risky. So if one does that they need to also combine it with electrolytes somehow.

Maybe I'm just giving you too much credit and thinking that you are just doing whatever including taking a bullet for your hero Floyd. Is this all going over your head? Its not that hard to understand.
                So when added with electrolytes it will go from 733ng to 61 ng, and the specific gravity will be at 1.009... all in 75 minutes????

LMAOOOOO. YOU FAILED. Set up the thread if you are so sure about your info. Let's see how much you believe in yourself.

LMAOOOOOO!

Comment

So when added with electrolytes it will go from 733ng to 61 ng, and the specific gravity will be at 1.009... all in 75 minutes????

LMAOOOOO. YOU FAILED. Set up the thread if you are so sure about your info. Let's see how much you believe in yourself.

LMAOOOOOO!

You should be crying not laughing at how you are incapable of comprehending all of this ...... but I must say, its amusing for me ..... so keep it up!

Continue spinning ....

- Diaz's fight stopped when? Did Diaz ever really stop drinking fluids?
                  - You do not believe because you know what happened exactly?

If you look at several studies, it points to where the specific gravity may be higher than the cutoff point yet still have a negative result. There are several reasons for that and I pointed some of them out here and previously when posting about Floyd's IV scandal.

There are a lot of variables. Even Diaz's coach didn't disqualify the test. It was pointed out by the coach that due to the fight, more of the THC was excreted than would be the case at rest. So that is why Diaz tested positive soon after the fight. Again, that was Diaz's coaches explanation to justify the positive result.
                  As time passes, the levels of THC come back to normal. Reason is that THC gets stored in fat cells. During the fight, fat cells burn off and the process starts. When going to other sites to verify this, this was confirmed to be true.

Diaz's final statement pretty much said it. He didn't use it in competition. He was tested positive because of what he did out of competition.

.... JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WROOONG!!!!

- To be honest, part of the fun in this is to read from you how important it is on what happened before and after (2 other diluted tests) the positive test. You know, with Floyd there is a lot of data just hours before and after including vital signs and so on but that never was enough for you. Even though everything pointed to Floyd not being so severally dehydrated to require an IV, you needed to know everything. I wonder why? Here you do not need to know everything, with Manny you certainly didn't need to know everything ...........

Come on, you can do it ...... "I was Wruuunnnn"

Last edited by ADP02; 10-27-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

You should be crying not laughing at how you are incapable of comprehending all of this ...... but I must say, its amusing for me ..... so keep it up!

Continue spinning ....

- Diaz's fight stopped when? Did Diaz ever really stop drinking fluids?
                    - You do not believe because you know what happened exactly?

If you look at several studies, it points to where the specific gravity may be higher than the cutoff point yet still have a negative result. There are several reasons for that and I pointed some of them out here and previously when posting about Floyd's IV scandal.

There are a lot of variables. Even Diaz's coach didn't disqualify the test. It was pointed out by the coach that due to the fight, more of the THC was excreted than would be the case at rest. So that is why Diaz tested positive soon after the fight. Again, that was Diaz's coaches explanation to justify the positive result.
                    As time passes, the levels of THC come back to normal. Reason is that THC gets stored in fat cells. During the fight, fat cells burn off and the process starts. When going to other sites to verify this, this was confirmed to be true.

Diaz's final statement pretty much said it. He didn't use it in competition. He was tested positive because of what he did out of competition.

.... JUST ADMIT YOU ARE WROOONG!!!!

- To be honest, part of the fun in this is to read from you how important it is on what happened before and after (2 other diluted tests) the positive test. You know, with Floyd there is a lot of data just hours before and after including vital signs and so on but that never was enough for you. Even though everything pointed to Floyd not being so severally dehydrated to require an IV, you needed to know everything. I wonder why? Here you do not need to know everything, with Manny you certainly didn't need to know everything ...........

Come on, you can do it ...... "I was Wruuunnnn"
                    Blah blah blahhhhhh. Time for you to step up with your info. Are you really just gonna be a bltch and pretend that you are right???

LMAOOOO. STEP UPPPPPP. STOP BEING A BlTCHHH THIS IS GONNA BE THE SECOND POLL YOU LOSE.

YOU READY? Or are you really gonna bltch out. I been waitinggggggg.

How about this. Let's get unbiased judges and take it to the thunderdome. You gonna step up or what? If not, just know you got owned for being a punk bltch. At least put up a fight! Do you agree?

Comment

Blah blah blahhhhhh. Time for you to step up with your info. Are you really just gonna be a bltch and pretend that you are right???

LMAOOOO. STEP UPPPPPP. STOP BEING A BlTCHHH THIS IS GONNA BE THE SECOND POLL YOU LOSE.

YOU READY? Or are you really gonna bltch out. I been waitinggggggg.

How about this. Let's get unbiased judges and take it to the thunderdome. You gonna step up or what? If not, just know you got owned for being a punk bltch. At least put up a fight! Do you agree?

Did you not read what I said? Try to apply your own medicine!

POLL #1: Did you have all the information required to make a sound judgement or were you just speculating?

BTW - You went against what the doctor stated with no proof except for Manny waving a flag and your 11 non-related documents!!!
                      You know, the one that examined Manny, MRIs, operated on him and even the other doctor who confirmed many months later with an MRI.

POLL #2: Do you have all the information required to make a sound judgement or were you just speculating?

BTW - You went against the test result even though you have no idea what you are talking about!!! You actually know Diaz's state when he was tested positive? let me know.

Go check out the other times that Diaz failed his tests. Its always the same song and dance. Diaz drinks up to dilute his urine and even with witnesses .... still not good enough for TRAVESTNY

All I can do is laugh!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X