Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    You don't have any clue what the role of a doping control officer is? Do you?

Who told you the dco administered an IV?

You're not worthy of my alternate account travestny attention.

(i don't mind being confused with someone who routinely lays the smack down on stupid pact@rds with facts)

Hahaha hahaha.
    LMAOOOO. Thanks for drawing attention to one of his many other faults that I glossed over. This dude, man. Seriously. He should just never return.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Tell me how he ended up severely dehydrated from losing 2lb in 2 weeks dickhead, tell me why he didn't write dehydration under conditions dickhead, you haven't answered any of those apart from saying there are other factors, what are those factors dickhead
      Once again, learn how to use the quote function.

Second, tell me how De la Hoya was dehydrated when he only gained weight in 2 weeks. Actually, he only gained weight in over a month.

Obviously there are other factors at play you complete utter imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE MORON!

The TUEC has to discern whether the amounts given and the length of time the substance is to be given for would make the substance performance enhancing. Do you deny this?

Please do, so that I can send you back into your grave.
        And the "substance" in question is SALINE - which by itself - isn't performing enhancing. If Floyd would've sent a TUE application for EPO, chances are it wouldn't have been approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
          And the "substance" in question is SALINE - which by itself - isn't performing enhancing. If Floyd would've sent a TUE application for EPO, chances are it wouldn't have been approved.
          You moron. You made a general statement about the TUEC...and now you are trying to pigeonhole them to only dealing with saline. You do realize that they deal with other substances, right? How about HGH? You do realize there are legitimate uses for it that the TUEC has to evaluate, right?

You're done. Seriously, stop trying. Don't come back. You're just digging your hole deeper and deeper, don't you agree? Log off!

Comment

You moron. You made a general statement about the TUEC...and now you are trying to pigeonhole them to only dealing with saline. You do realize that they deal with other substances, right? How about HGH? You do realize there are legitimate uses for it that the TUEC has to evaluate, right?

You're done.
            You do realize that Floyd can take a gallon of saline alone without experiencing any performing enhancing effects, right? You do realize the reason saline is prohibited by WADA is mainly due to its proven effectiveness at altering drug test results, right?

Comment

You do realize that Floyd can take a gallon of saline alone without experiencing any performing enhancing effects, right? You do realize the reason saline is prohibited by WADA is mainly due to its proven effectiveness at altering drug test results, right?
              You are all over the place.

IV Fluid alters blood tests. Floyd took a urine test.

So do you admit that you were wrong that the TUEC doesn't have knowledge of performance enhancing drugs? Were you wrong that all of the information comes from the DCO?

Tell me.

Comment

You are all over the place.

IV Fluid alters blood tests. Floyd took a urine test.

So do you admit that you were wrong that the TUEC doesn't have knowledge of performance enhancing drugs? Were you wrong that all of the information comes from the DCO?

Tell me.
                The drug test altering effects of IV infusions is by no means limited to blood samples only. You're constantly referencing USADA yet failed to notice that they explain the effects an IV infusion can have on a urine sample directly on their website.

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...-Infusions.pdf

IV infusions before sample collection could actually prolong the doping control sample process
                because it has a greater potential to produce multiple dilute samples.
                You truly are a travesty. I think you've had enough spanking for today. While I'm out enjoying myself, take this time to recover for your next spanking.

Comment

The drug test altering effects of IV infusions is by no means limited to blood samples only. You're constantly referencing USADA yet failed to notice that they explain the effects an IV infusion can have on a urine sample directly on their website.

http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...-Infusions.pdf

You truly are a travesty. I think you've had enough spanking for today. While I'm out enjoying myself, take this time to recover for your next spanking.
                  Once again, mental midget, the IV is not used to cheat a urine test. It is used to cheat a blood test.

What you are referring to is already dealt with because the urine MUST PASS THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST.

Go away, zombie moron. You've been done.

Comment

IV infusions before sample collection could actually prolong the doping control sample process because it has a greater potential to produce multiple dilute samples.
                    Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    ...the dco then tips urine from the second container into the first container until there is 90ml, it's then sealed and sent to test, a very diluted urine from the IV...
                    By the way, thanks for this find. Now, let's share it with Shape up so that he knows the sample after the IV would not be allowed to be diluted.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whose side are you on? You just bodied your own mate!

R.I.P. BlTCHES
                    Last edited by travestyny; 10-15-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Oh my.. TravestyNY talking to her main alt again Dosumpthin again, so that she can create an illusion she's making sense.. Tsk tsk tsk..

Lamest way to try to big up on someone. Pathetic thy name is Travestyny hahaha
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-15-2016, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X