Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I
    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Reporter: What you took after the weigh in where you had the TUE from USADA where they inject the fluid that you took. I was surprised that YOU had to take it?
    Floyd: Say it again?
    Reporter: Whatever it was that you took after the weigh in that USADA, the saline solution and whatever else it was.
    Floyd: Take like what?
    Reporter: I know that USADA they gave you a TUE
    Floyd/Ellerbe: "Some athletes take Pedialyte (Floyd used an IV), Ellerbe can touch on that subject. "
    Ellerbe: "IV was just for rehydration, just rehydration."

So when "just" dehydrated like Floyd, other athletes take Pedialyte while Floyd uses an IV
    Do you enjoy defending a drug abuser? Meth head Manny? Are you going to smoke meth/Shabu with him in his senatorial office.

Smoking meth at such an early age ******ed PAC's normal mental development.
    I see it often in the Philippines. I call it baby brain syndrome. Guys who were not properly fed as children, and smoke Shabu.

I love the Philippines, but Shabu is destroying the country.

Look, Manny lost to Floyd. Manny lacked the skills needed to beat Floyd. Your only way to ressurect manny makes you look desperate. Marquez smashed him, face planted on the canvas, in slow motion it looks even worse.

Move on man. It's over. They both got paid, but you are not being paid for this drivel you and others spew. We all post cuz we love boxing. You love manny. Move on.
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-14-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Let me try to explain. PAC is a liar, a drug cheat, and is addicted to Toridol.
      He's a crack head too! Manny "Shabu" pacman! A role model in the Philippines.
      Tell these cats Zaroku!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Answer this please
        Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
        To be believe all that you'd have to believe what you hear. At that point it's a matter of accepting certain information and disregarding other pieces. I'm not convinced Floyd needed an IV bag in the first place, if I'm being honest, but if USADA actually conducted a gravity test before the IV was administered that was a good thing. The key to a gravity test is timing otherwise it's a pretty pointless procedure. I think the facts speak for themselves however; IV's are banned for several reasons, coincidentally Toradol isn't. But that doesn't mean that one day toradol won't be banned. A few football players (who are probably in pain) like it (although the most heavily abused anti-inflammatory in the NFL is actually marijuana, banned), and then there are people in the links I posted that question Toradol and ask why they feel nauseous or 'when is it going to kick in, it's been 8 hours?' You think toradol is less a pain reliever and more a miracle drug of absolute destruction, but the evidence doesn't support this as of now.

Time and time again we see today's drugs banned tomorrow. No matter how highly you might think of USADA, the fact is testing agency's have always been a step behind and it was proven with IV's yet again.
        The test BEFORE the IV was a partial sample, so before the IV floyd goes in and pees say 5ml in the container, that container is sealed, floyd gets the IV, waits for hours for the IV to dilute, gets a separate container and pees in that container, the dco then tips urine from the second container into the first container until there is 90ml, it's then sealed and sent to test, a very diluted urine from the IV, I posted a number of pages back a link to floyds pre fight medical questionaire where he wrote that he had lost 2lb (less than 1 kg) in the prior 2 weeks and one question on the Paper asks about illness or CONDTIONS that he might be suffering from yet HE wrote nothing about dehydration, mind you this was 3-4 hours before he was given the IV, so how in that time did he become severely dehydrated when the weigh in doctor found no sign of dehydration, he's a cheat is the only answer that fits all of the evidence, none of the floyd sac lickers here have been able to answer that question, why because they don't want to admit he's a cheat
        Last edited by Shape up; 10-14-2016, 08:55 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

The test BEFORE the IV was a partial sample, so before the IV floyd goes in and pees say 5ml in the container, that container is sealed, floyd gets the IV, waits for hours for the IV to dilute, gets a separate container and pees in that container, the dco then tips urine from the second container into the first container until there is 90ml, it's then sealed and sent to test, a very diluted urine from the IV, I posted a number of pages back a link to floyds pre fight medical questionaire where he wrote that he had lost 2lb (less than 1 kg) in the prior 2 weeks and one question on the Paper asks about illness or CONDTIONS that he might be suffering from yet HE wrote nothing about dehydration, mind you this was 3-4 hours before he was given the IV, so how in that time did he become severely dehydrated when the weigh in doctor found no sign of dehydration, he's a cheat is the only answer that fits all of the evidence, none of the floyd sac lickers here have been able to answer that question, why because they don't want to admit he's a cheat
          You're a fool and still spreading false information.

1. You're wrong about him giving diluted urine from the IV. Doesn't work that way. Please do some research.

2. No one in the history of fights sanctioned by the NSAC has declared or been found to be dehydrated by NSAC as far as any of us know. Right or wrong? That means either NSAC doesn't care about dehydration, is terrible at diagnosing it, or both. Don't you agree?

3. I want to understand what exactly your argument is. Do you mean to say that no matter what condition he may have had, with no concern regarding chronic dehydration, with no regard to the independent group of doctors that approved the TUE without Floyd's identity being revealed to them, with all the information being sent to WADA to review at their own leisure from then until forever, with all of that, it's your contention that he could not have possibly been dehydrated based only on the fact that he lost 2lbs in 2 weeks?

Is that the only important factor in determining if he was dehydrated? Let me know.

Comment

• man I just cant believe floyd cheated 750ML of mystery juice. tsk tsk tsk.

**** it everyone once of use will probably cheat too, I mean make 300 million dollars and be called a cheater? or take L's and be broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You're a fool and still spreading false information.

1. You're wrong about him giving diluted urine from the IV. Doesn't work that way. Please do some research.

2. No one in the history of fights sanctioned by the NSAC has declared or been found to be dehydrated by NSAC as far as any of us know. Right or wrong? That means either NSAC doesn't care about dehydration, is terrible at diagnosing it, or both. Don't you agree?

3. I want to understand what exactly your argument is. Do you mean to say that no matter what condition he may have had, with no concern regarding chronic dehydration, with no regard to the independent group of doctors that approved the TUE without Floyd's identity being revealed to them, with all the information being sent to WADA to review at their own leisure from then until forever, with all of that, it's your contention that he could not have possibly been dehydrated based only on the fact that he lost 2lbs in 2 weeks?

Is that the only important factor in determining if he was dehydrated? Let me know.
              I have researched it dickhead, you just don't listen to what experts say, the NSAC hire a doctor to make sure the fighters are in a physical condition which will allow them to fight, severe dehydration has been known to cause deaths in boxing dickhead, 2lb is less than 1.5% of his body weight so how in any kind of sane persons thought could he be dehydrated enough to require an IV dickhead

Comment

I have researched it dickhead, you just don't listen to what experts say, the NSAC hire a doctor to make sure the fighters are in a physical condition which will allow them to fight, severe dehydration has been known to cause deaths in boxing dickhead, 2lb is less than 1.5% of his body weight so how in any kind of sane persons thought could he be dehydrated enough to require an IV dickhead
                1. What exactly have you researched? Doesn't seem like you researched anything when you are giving false information about diluted urine.

2. Are you trying to argue that Nevada is suddenly worried about dehydration? I hope not. Even your idol Hauser has written articles in the past about how NSAC is NOT concerned with dehydrated fighters.

3. Again, is it your contention that he could not be dehydrated simply because he only lost 2lbs in 2 weeks?

Comment

The test BEFORE the IV was a partial sample, so before the IV floyd goes in and pees say 5ml in the container, that container is sealed, floyd gets the IV, waits for hours for the IV to dilute, gets a separate container and pees in that container, the dco then tips urine from the second container into the first container until there is 90ml, it's then sealed and sent to test, a very diluted urine from the IV,
                  Here's lesson #1 for you, Bltch:

7.3.3 The DCO shall provide the Athlete with the opportunity to hydrate. The Athlete should avoid excessive rehydration, having in mind the requirement to provide a Sample with a Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis.
                  http://www.usada.org/wp-content/uplo...-2015-ISTI.pdf

After an athlete is given a chance to rehydrate, the urine sample is still REQUIRED to pass the Specific Gravity Test.

Now when you return, admit that you were wrong and spreading false information, and then I'll continue schooling you, "DICKHEAD."

Comment

• That's funny, backs up what I've been saying all along, usada let floyd do exactly what he wants to do with no punishment dickhead

Comment

That's funny, backs up what I've been saying all along, usada let floyd do exactly what he wants to do with no punishment dickhead
                      1. Why don't you learn how to consistently use the quote function so that this dialogue goes more smoothly, unless you are trying to avoid me.

2. How the hell did I back up what you just said? You said he gave diluted urine after the IV. I clearly showed you that in their rule book, he is not allowed to give diluted urine after rehydrating.

Please work on your comprehension skills, "dickhead."

So do you admit you were wrong and giving false information now?

Comment

Working...
                      X