Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Yes, it does have to say vitamins to be legit dickhead, now back to the question at hand, I've posted the paragraph that specifically says that if you have your IV away from hospital then you need a prior TUE, argue with that dickhead
    Oh it does? What else should it say? Should it say which vitamins? Should it say calcium? Should it say amino acids? Magnesium? Selenium?

You dumb bltch.

Go find out what the **** retroactive means. Then read WADA's statement again. You can't even read. You need a TUE when you have it in the hospital????

**** off, bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. Stop speculating. If there is something that he could drink that would drag his marijuana metabolite down from over 300ng to 61ng in 1 hour 17 minutes...even 2 hours, PROVE IT. SHOW SOME ****ING PROOF!
      Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      1. I see you are changing the goalposts back to 1:17 minutes. IT's OVER!!! Just admit you are WROOOONG!!!
      This is all I need to see from you. I told you that I don't buy your 2 hour theory and I explained why, but I specifically said even if it's at 2 hours, prove it. And what did you do? Just ran away like a coward.

3. Diaz's lawyer's statement was similarly said, as I already explained! You have a problem with that then go talk to Diaz's lawyer and tell him that he is a stupid lawyer.
      So let me get this straight. What you are trying to say is that since less than 4 liters of water allowed 53ng to be cut to 5ng, that means 4 liters would cut over 300ng to 30ng? Is that what you are trying to say?

Or would the subject have to drink MORE WATER, YOU ****ING MORON! Your stupidity is really beginning to irritate me.

AGAIN, even your "expert" witness says that there can be dramatically different results between them!!!
      You are saying differently, right?
      Well then, you can now call both Diaz's lawyer and "expert" witness clowns and stupid.
      The expert clearly testified that if the result is legit, it was NOT based on Diaz over-hydrating. Keep trying.

Are you the dumbest person alive? This is a serious question.

First of all, for you to pull out your ass an unusual subject, one that which even the study calls unusual, is funny. I won't even go into the specifics of it because you made one huge, huge blunder.

THE ****ING STUDY MEASURES HYDRATION BY CREATININE LEVEL YOU IDIOT. YOU KNOW, THE TEST THAT YOU ARE SAYING IS BETTER THAN THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST????? WHATEVER BULLSHlT YOU TRY TO PULL FROM THIS STUDY IS JUST GOING TO SHlT ON YOUR OWN STANCE, YOU IDIOT.

By the way....called you out in the thunderdome. Man the **** up and take your asswhoopin like a man. I'd much rather create a poll here so that everyone can chime in and witness you get embarrassed, but thunderdome is fine with me. What do you think?

Comment

Changing goalposts? I never believed your stupid ass statement about it really being 2 hours anyway, because it's ****ing dumb. You still haven't explained how he was slightly dehydrated at the second test if he began drinking an hour before it you absolute moron.

Even if it was 2 hours, it still makes no ****ing sense.

You provide no links to your studies. You provide no proof to your miracle drinks that YOU SPECULATE he drank.

I'm tired of you. You're just saying the same dumb shlt here because no one is paying attention. Even you know it makes no sense. Let's see if you respond when I go to the thunderdome and call you out. How about that? Let's see if you really have the balls to step up, because I don't believe you do.

You know you got smoked here and that's why you don't even want to talk about the challenge that I issued to you OVER and OVER and OVER. It makes no damn sense.
        Man I almost spilled my drink when I read that!

What the freak was Floyd doing the whole freaking time after the weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        FLOYD WAS DRINKING AND DRINKING YET HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY STILL SO SEVERILY DEHYDRATED THAT HE NEEDED AN IV.

Yet you keep on telling ..... oh, it's possible that he still needed to top up with an IV. It all makes sense TO TRAVESTYNY!

Oh man, at least you are making me laugh!

At least now you are showing your true colors. You never believed in that BS that Floyd couldn't urinate for all those hours even after drinking and after all that time, FLOYD's BS that he still required an IV.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Man I almost spilled my drink when I read that!

What the freak was Floyd doing the whole freaking time after the weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          FLOYD WAS DRINKING AND DRINKING YET HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY STILL SO SEVERILY DEHYDRATED THAT HE NEEDED AN IV.

Yet you keep on telling ..... oh, it's possible that he still needed to top up with an IV. It all makes sense TO TRAVESTYNY!

Oh man, at least you are making me laugh!

At least now you are showing your true colors. You never believed in that BS that Floyd couldn't urinate for all those hours even after drinking and after all that time, FLOYD's BS that he still required an IV.

Yea. Looks like he drank 7liters of water, doesn't it?

Are you saying his sample was diluted? Please show proof that USADA accepted a diluted sample which is explicitly against their rules even with the IV taken. But you already know this.

Did you accept the challenge? I hope when I visit that thread, you will have accepted.

Comment

• Anyone else notice Pacquiao's back acne for yesterday's fight ? Hmm very suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
              Anyone else notice Pacquiao's back acne for yesterday's fight ? Hmm very suspicious.
              Yup, most of them were there even in the last fight. Oh wait, those are called moles. Never mind.

Comment

Yea. Looks like he drank 7liters of water, doesn't it?

Are you saying his sample was diluted? Please show proof that USADA accepted a diluted sample which is explicitly against their rules even with the IV taken. But you already know this.

Did you accept the challenge? I hope when I visit that thread, you will have accepted.
                You got BUSTED and you know it!!!!

You said that after drinking prior to the test, it should already show up quickly in Floyd, I mean, Diaz's urine.

Its that quick ...... but with Floyd, he just couldn't urinate 90ml and we saw Floyd drinking it up. Even then it would have been more than enough time due to the normal rate of urine which is already sufficient but when you drink that speeds up the urine rate.

From the time the DCO showed up to its completion, it took from 1:45 to 8pm? You bought all the delays and that Floyd couldn't provide a urine sample even though, like I said and you saw, Floyd drank quite a bit and I'm sure he drank more than what we saw.
                Yet you are now screaming that Diaz's urine better have what Diaz drank up? Say what?

So it has to be either Diaz and Floyd had already excreted what he was drinking soon after in his urine or not.
                Take your pick!

That is why I always questioned the delays. Diaz can urinate 3 times faster than Floyd did once. Diaz did it without an IV and didn't even have to thank Dr Alex Ariza.

Comment

This is all I need to see from you. I told you that I don't buy your 2 hour theory and I explained why, but I specifically said even if it's at 2 hours, prove it. And what did you do? Just ran away like a coward.

So let me get this straight. What you are trying to say is that since less than 4 liters of water allowed 53ng to be cut to 5ng, that means 4 liters would cut over 300ng to 30ng? Is that what you are trying to say?

Or would the subject have to drink MORE WATER, YOU ****ING MORON! Your stupidity is really beginning to irritate me.

The expert clearly testified that if the result is legit, it was NOT based on Diaz over-hydrating. Keep trying.

Are you the dumbest person alive? This is a serious question.

First of all, for you to pull out your ass an unusual subject, one that which even the study calls unusual, is funny. I won't even go into the specifics of it because you made one huge, huge blunder.

THE ****ING STUDY MEASURES HYDRATION BY CREATININE LEVEL YOU IDIOT. YOU KNOW, THE TEST THAT YOU ARE SAYING IS BETTER THAN THE SPECIFIC GRAVITY TEST????? WHATEVER BULLSHlT YOU TRY TO PULL FROM THIS STUDY IS JUST GOING TO SHlT ON YOUR OWN STANCE, YOU IDIOT.

By the way....called you out in the thunderdome. Man the **** up and take your asswhoopin like a man. I'd much rather create a poll here so that everyone can chime in and witness you get embarrassed, but thunderdome is fine with me. What do you think?
                  Still squirming I see.

1) Nope, I was quite clear. Diaz's team used similar statements.

53 to get to 5 ng/ml? 53 is 10x more than 5

GO check out Diaz's lawyer's statements. They said the same. Maybe that is why they lost the case? Using your words, the dumb team shouldn't have said that?

2) Again, I have the positive results to back me up and the ruling. Actually QUEST does 2 types of tests. BOTH tests confirmed that Diaz was tested positive for marijuana.

With that sample that was provided by Diaz, YOU HAVE NOTHING but smoke and mirrors.
                  Its YOU that needs to come up with something NOT me! Since you are having so much difficulty, I provided you with information but again, you have nothing! Zip, nada, niente, rien, nothing, ......

3) I provided 2 subjects and the only thing that was unusual about that one subject was when the subject started showing elevated levels. That is quite different than saying that we discarded subject X because of this or that (example, didn't follow the protocols of the study). Still, if you see the chart, the reason is that there were no urine samples collected for about 10 hours before that. So its not even unusual.

If the 2 subjects below can do this then there is no medical impossibility for Diaz. Diaz was not restricted by any parameters of a study and the below subjects, I'm sure, were not put at any risks for this study. In fact, the study wasn't even about dilution.

SUBJECT G
                  Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
                  THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
                  Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
                  Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
                  Time 6.0 to 9.5
                  THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
                  Creatinine 174 to 45
                  Volume 116 to 390

Last edited by ADP02; 11-07-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

You got BUSTED and you know it!!!!

You said that after drinking prior to the test, it should already show up quickly in Floyd, I mean, Diaz's urine.

Its that quick ...... but with Floyd, he just couldn't urinate 90ml and we saw Floyd drinking it up. Even then it would have been more than enough time due to the normal rate of urine which is already sufficient but when you drink that speeds up the urine rate.

From the time the DCO showed up to its completion, it took from 1:45 to 8pm? You bought all the delays and that Floyd couldn't provide a urine sample even though, like I said and you saw, Floyd drank quite a bit and I'm sure he drank more than what we saw.
                    Yet you are now screaming that Diaz's urine better have what Diaz drank up? Say what?

So it has to be either Diaz and Floyd had already excreted what he was drinking soon after in his urine or not.
                    Take your pick!

That is why I always questioned the delays. Diaz can urinate 3 times faster than Floyd did once. Diaz did it without an IV and didn't even have to thank Dr Alex Ariza.

Keep trying, but you can't trip me up. You're too stupid. I said it would show up in his hydration level, not in the amount he pisses, you idiot. The study shows that. You show Floyd taking gulps after the weighin but just admit the DCO arrived before the weighin. That's your first mistake, idiot. Second, are there medical ailments that allow you to drink up and not be able to piss? Yes. That's your second mistake.

Now, did you accept? Still waiting for you to stop being a coward. Go find your balls.

Comment

Still squirming I see.

1) Nope, I was quite clear. Diaz's team used similar statements.

53 to get to 5 ng/ml? 53 is 10x more than 5

GO check out Diaz's lawyer's statements. They said the same. Maybe that is why they lost the case? Using your words, the dumb team shouldn't have said that?

2) Again, I have the positive results to back me up and the ruling. Actually QUEST does 2 types of tests. BOTH tests confirmed that Diaz was tested positive for marijuana.

With that sample that was provided by Diaz, YOU HAVE NOTHING but smoke and mirrors.
                      Its YOU that needs to come up with something NOT me! Since you are having so much difficulty, I provided you with information but again, you have nothing! Zip, nada, niente, rien, nothing, ......

3) I provided 2 subjects and the only thing that was unusual about that one subject was when the subject started showing elevated levels. That is quite different than saying that we discarded subject X because of this or that (example, didn't follow the protocols of the study).

If the 2 subjects below can do this then there is no medical impossibility for Diaz. Diaz was not restricted by any parameters of a study and the below subjects, I'm sure, were not put at any risks for this study. In fact, the study wasn't even about dilution.

SUBJECT G
                      Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
                      THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
                      Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
                      Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
                      Time 6.0 to 9.5
                      THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
                      Creatinine 174 to 45
                      Volume 116 to 390
                      Then why are you afraid to accept the challenge? Talk to me about his specific gravity being 1.009. Talk to me about his marijuana being well over 300ng.

Find your balls bltch. Been calling you out a long time now. Are you ever gonna be a ****ing man?

Comment

Working...
                      X