Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to take this moment to recognize travestyny's continued contributions to this thread. His seething hatred for Pacquiao has brought it to a post count of over 1000, with a fraction of those posts being made by him. It takes a truly special kind of person to dedicate all that time and effort on such a pointless endeavor.

Let's all give a round of applause to travestyny!

Comment

• Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
      I'd like to take this moment to recognize travestyny's continued contributions to this thread. His seething hatred for Pacquiao has brought it to a post count of over 1000, with a fraction of those posts being made by him. It takes a truly special kind of person to dedicate all that time and effort on such a pointless endeavor.

Let's all give a round of applause to travestyny!

Thank you. I'd like to recognize how I kept my **** in ya mouth and then buried you in this thread. Now you are so hurt that you have to write pointless messages about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        So it has to be either Diaz and Floyd had already excreted what he was drinking soon after in his urine or not.
        Let's see. You have one guy who you have a video of drinking some gulps of water. You have another guy who would have had to drink about 7 liters of water, enough to endanger his life, to accomplish what you claim he did. You're not very bright, are you?

Ready for the thunderdome yet?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Still squirming I see.

1) Nope, I was quite clear. Diaz's team used similar statements.

53 to get to 5 ng/ml? 53 is 10x more than 5

GO check out Diaz's lawyer's statements. They said the same. Maybe that is why they lost the case? Using your words, the dumb team shouldn't have said that?
        So, once again, is it your premise that a drop from 10ng to 1ng is the same as a drop of 100ng to 10ng? Show us how smart you are.

2) Again, I have the positive results to back me up and the ruling. Actually QUEST does 2 types of tests. BOTH tests confirmed that Diaz was tested positive for marijuana.
        Good for you. I have TWO WADA ACCREDITED RESULTS on TWO SEPARATE SAMPLES to back me up. If that wasn't enough, you have a test on ONE sample, tested with two different methods. That ONE sample was not sealed properly and the anonymity was destroyed. Why do you think NSAC was roasted over this issue? Just like you are being roasted.

And get the **** out of here with that ruling. That proceeding was a joke, and everyone knows it.

3) I provided 2 subjects and the only thing that was unusual about that one subject was when the subject started showing elevated levels. That is quite different than saying that we discarded subject X because of this or that (example, didn't follow the protocols of the study). Still, if you see the chart, the reason is that there were no urine samples collected for about 10 hours before that. So its not even unusual.
        Now THIS made me laugh hysterically.

1. Not unusual at all, say you? Well why did the very study say it was?

Subject G was unusual in that his peak THCCOOHconcentration of 223.2 ng/mL was collected 20.5 h after the high-dose expo-sure.
        In one paragraph you admit it was unusual, then try to say it wasn't unusual at all. LMAO. You are still clowning. Tripping all over your damn self trying to make sense.

Second...what's that you say about not following protocol? You mean like the NSAC DCO not following protocol???? ****ing up chain of custody. ****ing up anonymity??? Yet you choose to side with Quest. LMAO

If the 2 subjects below can do this then there is no medical impossibility for Diaz. Diaz was not restricted by any parameters of a study and the below subjects, I'm sure, were not put at any risks for this study. In fact, the study wasn't even about dilution.

SUBJECT G
        Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
        THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
        Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
        Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
        Time 6.0 to 9.5
        THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
        Creatinine 174 to 45
        Volume 116 to 390
        Do what? What exactly did these two subjects do? Did they make the GC/MS machine drop marijuana metabolites from 733ng to 61ng?????? Does this in any way help you with your argument that the specific gravity test allows blood dopers to cheat when the hydration test for this study was the CREATININE TEST! Your whole argument with this study is arguing against yourself since the only possible outcome if you are right is that there is a problem with the creatinine test, you idiot!

Still waiting for you to answer to the thunderdome. Stop being a pvssy.
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-07-2016, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Man I almost spilled my drink when I read that!

What the freak was Floyd doing the whole freaking time after the weigh in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          FLOYD WAS DRINKING AND DRINKING YET HE WAS SUPPOSEDLY STILL SO SEVERILY DEHYDRATED THAT HE NEEDED AN IV.

Yet you keep on telling ..... oh, it's possible that he still needed to top up with an IV. It all makes sense TO TRAVESTYNY!

Oh man, at least you are making me laugh!

At least now you are showing your true colors. You never believed in that BS that Floyd couldn't urinate for all those hours even after drinking and after all that time, FLOYD's BS that he still required an IV.

You got BUSTED and you know it!!!!

You said that after drinking prior to the test, it should already show up quickly in Floyd, I mean, Diaz's urine.

Its that quick ...... but with Floyd, he just couldn't urinate 90ml and we saw Floyd drinking it up. Even then it would have been more than enough time due to the normal rate of urine which is already sufficient but when you drink that speeds up the urine rate.

From the time the DCO showed up to its completion, it took from 1:45 to 8pm? You bought all the delays and that Floyd couldn't provide a urine sample even though, like I said and you saw, Floyd drank quite a bit and I'm sure he drank more than what we saw.
          Yet you are now screaming that Diaz's urine better have what Diaz drank up? Say what?

So it has to be either Diaz and Floyd had already excreted what he was drinking soon after in his urine or not.
          Take your pick!

That is why I always questioned the delays. Diaz can urinate 3 times faster than Floyd did once. Diaz did it without an IV and didn't even have to thank Dr Alex Ariza.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You still haven't explained how he was slightly dehydrated at the second test if he began drinking an hour before it you absolute moron.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Keep trying, but you can't trip me up. You're too ******. I said it would show up in his hydration level, not in the amount he pisses, you idiot. The study shows that. You show Floyd taking gulps after the weighin but just admit the DCO arrived before the weighin. That's your first mistake, idiot. Second, are there medical ailments that allow you to drink up and not be able to piss? Yes. That's your second mistake.

Now, did you accept? Still waiting for you to stop being a coward. Go find your balls.

First of all, what? Explain your response.

Mistake one: Tripped you up? You do it on your own. Sad thing is that you do not even realize it and think that you are clever yet provide NOTHING to help your case.

Mistake two: You need to start looking at Floyd's pre-fight form and what Floyd's team said. There were no serious medical conditions to report. Diaz, Manny and others got into trouble for that.

Secondly, Floyd's team said why the IV(it was just dehydration) and why he was dehydrated (urine, blood 10 days before and little bit of exercise)

Mistake three: Defending someone who was caught 3 times for marijuana and you defending that its medically impossible that they found ................... MARIJUANA in his urine and that he got a positive result.

Comment

First of all, what? Explain your response.

Mistake one: Tripped you up? You do it on your own. Sad thing is that you do not even realize it and think that you are clever yet provide NOTHING to help your case.

Mistake two: You need to start looking at Floyd's pre-fight form and what Floyd's team said. There were no serious medical conditions to report. Diaz, Manny and others got into trouble for that.

Secondly, Floyd's team said why the IV(it was just dehydration) and why he was dehydrated (urine, blood 10 days before and little bit of exercise)

Mistake three: Defending someone who was caught 3 times for marijuana and you defending that its medically impossible that they found ................... MARIJUANA in his urine and that he got a positive result.
            1. How are you comparing Diaz to Floyd when Diaz would have had to drink 7 liters or more to do what you claim yet he was slightly dehydrated? Any idea how much Floyd drank or what ailment he may have had?

2. Did WADA say a TUE can be granted for an IV for dehydration? According to protocol, did the TUEC have his name on the application? What do you think that means about the legitimacy of his condition? Also, keep in mind the details were sent to WADA.

3. You still can't understand that all the tests found marijuana? You idiot!

ANSWER THE CHALLENGE, *****. You are a coward!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              1. How are you comparing Diaz to Floyd when Diaz would have had to drink 7 liters or more to do what you claim yet he was slightly dehydrated? Any idea how much Floyd drank or what ailment he may have had?
              You cannot even get yourself to say that you are WROOONG with Diaz for starters.

You do not need to drink 7 nor 5 nor 3, .... remember the studies? Did they need to drink up that much?

The rate is at an amount where it was easily achievable for Floyd. Yet he delayed because even hours later, he couldn't. What BS.

Go check out the pre-fight form. Stick with FACTS!!!! Floyd did NOT have any serious medical conditions or was he not stating the truth on the form? That can get you suspended due to perjury and start up that investigation. That is what the NSAC told Diaz. Told Manny and told many others!

2. Did WADA say a TUE can be granted for an IV for dehydration? According to protocol, did the TUEC have his name on the application? What do you think that means about the legitimacy of his condition? Also, keep in mind the details were sent to WADA.
              Did they say that there is an alternative to use when the person is mildly to moderately dehydrated?

Did WADA and others say to check your weight and drink a few cups of fluids per pound lost? Did you not see Floyd do that (drink) after the weigh in?

3. You still can't understand that all the tests found marijuana? You idiot!

ANSWER THE CHALLENGE, *****. You are a coward!
              I already told you that. Perhaps its a comprehension problem that you have?

First of all, even Diaz's side said that the FINAL RESULTS can be dramatically different due to the variables. Still, I showed you the examples from studies. Its all there. You cannot understand that its possible to drink enough fluids to bring down the metabolites from TEST 2 to TEST 3? WOW! That is just one of your problems after so much information was given to you already ...... and there is more!

FINALLY, ALL you do is say its not possible but have NOTHING to back you up!

Comment

You cannot even get yourself to say that you are WROOONG with Diaz for starters.

You do not need to drink 7 nor 5 nor 3, .... remember the studies? Did they need to drink up that much?
                What studies? You have a study that shows that you can lower 733ng to 61ng in 75 minutes? Please show that to me. Been asking you for that and you just duck like you been ducking the challenge. Yet you wanna continue with this here because you know no one else will call you out on your bullshlt. Show up to the thunderdome. Stop being a bltch. Or make a damn poll thread and have all of NSB witness how idiotic your claims are. Which do you prefer?

The rate is at an amount where it was easily achievable for Floyd. Yet he delayed because even hours later, he couldn't. What BS.
                No idea what you are talking about. The rate of what was achievable? You have some medical records about something?

Go check out the pre-fight form. Stick with FACTS!!!! Floyd did NOT have any serious medical conditions or was he not stating the truth on the form? That can get you suspended due to perjury and start up that investigation. That is what the NSAC told Diaz. Told Manny and told many others!
                Seriously? really? You expect him to write "dehydrated" on his medical to NSAC. You still can't name ONE boxer who has done the same. Furthermore, you have no idea when he was diagnosed. Was it when the paramedic came, which was AFTER the weigh-in. Lastly, you believe Pacquaio had a shoulder injury yet he didn't write anything on the form. That's what you call a hypocrite. The damn questionnaire asks SPECIFICALLY if he had a shoulder injury.

Did they say that there is an alternative to use when the person is mildly to moderately dehydrated?

Did WADA and others say to check your weight and drink a few cups of fluids per pound lost? Did you not see Floyd do that (drink) after the weigh in?
                What is your point when an INDEPENDENT (unless you want to speculate about being in pocket...you're good at speculating) TUEC of at least 3 doctors who did not have Floyd's name on any documents approved of the TUE. Not only that, but again, WADA said it was allowable. So you've been shut up...the only problem is...you won't shut up. At least not here. I called you out. Once again...I CALLED YOU OUT. But you can't find your voice in the other thread, can you? You're a ****ing coward!

I already told you that. Perhaps its a comprehension problem that you have?

First of all, even Diaz's side said that the FINAL RESULTS can be dramatically different due to the variables. Still, I showed you the examples from studies. Its all there. You cannot understand that its possible to drink enough fluids to bring down the metabolites from TEST 2 to TEST 3? WOW! That is just one of your problems after so much information was given to you already ...... and there is more!
                You ****ing moron. You have no idea what you are talking about. SHOW ME WHERE YOU CAN BRING DOWN 733NG TO 61NG IN 75 MINUTES. I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU 2 HOURS. SHOW IT! YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU?

OH REALLY? THE MUTH****ING MRO BACKS ME UP. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BACK YOU UP? NOT ONE OF YOUR STUDIES BACKS YOU UP, CLOWN! YOU'RE A MORON.

GET YOUR ASS TO THE THUNDERDOME. I'M GONNA HUMILIATE YOU. YOU BETTER STOP DUCKING, CLOWN!

Comment

It's well know that Diaz had himself tested before applying for reinstatement to make sure he could pass the drug test.

1/23/15
                  creatinine: 309.8mg/dl VERY CONCENTRATED
                  >300ng/ml of marijuana metabolite

1/26/15
                  creatinine: 240.1mg/dl Very Concentrated
                  <50ng/ml of marijuana metabolite

So since January 26th, his marijuana metabolite was down to less than 50ng with very concentrated urine according to the creatinine test.

He went through all that trouble to get himself tested ahead of time, and then he smoked again? LOL. If you believe that....well nevermind. You believe it. Anyway...let's continue.

5 Days later after having less than 50ng/ml of marijuana metabolite.

1/31/15 -
                  7:12pm
                  SMRTL test result
                  urine is normal, but more diluted than ideal for testing.
                  41.731ng/ml of marijuana metabolite

10:38pm
                  Quest test result
                  Creatinine 168.4mg/dl -- hydration about normal
                  733.23ng/ml of marijuana metabolite

11:55pm
                  SMRTL test result
                  NOT diluted according to WADA and QUEST!
                  61.104ng/ml of marijuana metabolite

So let's see. Now we have 3 of his last 4 tests in the same range: <50ng, 41ng, 61ng.

And you choose to go with 733ng, after Diaz went through the trouble of voluntarily going to a lab and getting himself tested to make sure he will pass.

Yea....ok. You ready to get this over with in the thunderdome?

Comment

THC: Diaz's number was > 300. They tell users NOT to do any type of exercise close to your test as that would release THC that is stored in Diaz's body and consequently increase the THC numbers. Well, Diaz did fight and his numbers were elevated. So exercise can affect and even Diaz's coach brought this up but maybe that was an excuse by the coach? Well I also read that studies confirmed this!

LMAO. Oh man. You brought this up a number of times. Do you really think this accounts for a jump from 41ng to 733ng of marijuana metabolite? LMAO.

You alluded to some studies. Well, here are your studies. Enjoy!

Recently, they also published a study on 14 human subjects, showing that physical exercise for 35 min. caused a small but statistically significant rise in THC plasma levels in regular cannabis users
                    What's that? How about an even more strenuous workout? How about a test that looks at marijuana metabolites in urine instead of blood. Ok, I got you.

Conclusion: We conclude that exercise and fasting in regular cannabis users are unlikely to cause sufficient concentration changes to hamper interpretation in drug testing programmes.
                    ONE subject increased...a whopping 157ng to 190ng. LMAO. The rest actually went down! So again, how do you get from 41ng to 733ng, back down to 61ng? Looks like another of your great theories shown to be bullshlt.

And don't give me that shlt about GC/MS being 300ng. The purpose of the GC/MS is to specifically identify the metabolite AND TO GIVE A QUANTITATIVE ANALYSIS. Yes, it was stated that it only can reliably be stated to be greater than 300ng by the Quest representative, but the representative also testified that the amount of marijuana metabolite was "certainly well above the upper limit of linearity of 300ng/ml." Now, what does certainly well above mean to you? 400ng? 500ng? It was stated it could be higher than 733ng. Wouldn't it be much higher than any of the studies you showed? Seems to me it's going to be just about in the range that the GC/MS reported it, especially since this machine is known to be very accurate when done correctly. 2 WADA lab results, and 1 Quest lab result with ****ed up chain of custody and no anonymity, and you go for quest???

One thing that both sides agreed with when questioned and you do not like is this statement:
                    Doctor "expert" witness for Diaz: Final results can vary dramatically since its a different protocol using different equipment,...!!!! ...... BOOM!!!
                    Oh yea, you've been saying this means something. Well after searching through the video, apparently because you were too chicken shlt to point out where it was said because you knew it would turn out to be another bs deflection by you, allow me to kick this shlt to the side as well.

1. The statement is in NO WAY saying that the two tests were accurate. It's saying exactly what it says...that if the protocol isn't the same, very different results can be achieved. ONE OF THESE RESULTS IS CLEARLY WRONG! That's the whole point of the argument, fool. His point is that when the same protocols are not followed, one lab may get it very wrong. It's clear which lab he thinks got it wrong since he labels Quest's result as the "outlier."

2. Different equipment was NOT used. BOTH USED THE GC/MS machine. So how the **** are you trying to rely on that statement when they used the same damn machine 75 minutes apart and got VASTLY DIFFERENT RESULTS. If anything, the different protocols that may have led to these very different tests would be because QUEST didn't follow chain of custody and anonymity rules, which is why the MRO made this statement after discussing these issues! The integrity of the Quest sample was clearly jeopardized. ONE LAB GOT IT WRONG. Even you admit that ONE LAB GOT IT WRONG, right? So which one? You say the WADA lab got it wrong twice! LMAO.

Oh, yea. I think you would appreciate this. BOOM!

You are left with nothing. But please, keep going. Because the more you keep going, the more I'm going to laugh when you continue to no show at the thunderdome, aka your mutha****in funeral.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 11-08-2016, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      What studies? You have a study that shows that you can lower 733ng to 61ng in 75 minutes? Please show that to me. Been asking you for that and you just duck like you been ducking the challenge. Yet you wanna continue with this here because you know no one else will call you out on your bullshlt. Show up to the thunderdome. Stop being a bltch. Or make a damn poll thread and have all of NSB witness how idiotic your claims are. Which do you prefer?
                      The reliable stat is > 300ng. While it can be more but nothing official, reliable or valid value can be stated as factual. Try again.

I already showed you the below stats. 223.2 to 27.1 is more than 8X drop and they were not even trying to intentionally dilute their urine. Imagine they were?

SUBJECT G
                      Time 20.5 to 23.0 to 24.0
                      THCCOOH 223.2 to 27.1 to 13.7
                      Creatinine 184 to 39 to 23
                      Volume 320 to 195 to 260

SUBJECT H
                      Time 6.0 to 9.5
                      THCCOOH 234.2 to 59.6
                      Creatinine 174 to 45
                      Volume 116 to 390

No idea what you are talking about. The rate of what was achievable? You have some medical records about something?
                      Urine rate is around 1ml/min. So it can take the full 90 minutes. So from 1:45 to 3:15, Floyd should have already had enough urine right there

but we saw that Floyd can drink with no problem.

When you drink just 1 liter of water, that shoots up the rate of urine from 1ml/min to about 8ml/min after about 40 minutes time. So you understand, every minute of time ticks by, urine increases by about 8ml. So in like 15 minutes time, it adds up to 90ml ..... but as we know, it was much longer than that from the time the DCO came knocking on his door until the IV incident.

USADA gave Floyd a free pass. Sad stuff!

Seriously? really? You expect him to write "dehydrated" on his medical to NSAC. You still can't name ONE boxer who has done the same. Furthermore, you have no idea when he was diagnosed. Was it when the paramedic came, which was AFTER the weigh-in. Lastly, you believe Pacquaio had a shoulder injury yet he didn't write anything on the form. That's what you call a hypocrite. The damn questionnaire asks SPECIFICALLY if he had a shoulder injury.
                      Specifically? Man, all you do in your posts is try to find a freaking loop hole instead of wanting to know the truth. Just crazy!

Did the form specifically mention if Diaz smoked marijuana? Geez!

It asks “serious medical condition”, “Injections” and “Did you take vitamins and explain”. 3 strikes for Floyd.

You are speculating about Floyd having a serious medical condition. Name me what it is and why it should not be on the form when it’s written on the form to write medical conditions? If Floyd required an IV, it must have been serious. Right?

What is your point when an INDEPENDENT (unless you want to speculate about being in pocket...you're good at speculating) TUEC of at least 3 doctors who did not have Floyd's name on any documents approved of the TUE. Not only that, but again, WADA said it was allowable. So you've been shut up...the only problem is...you won't shut up. At least not here. I called you out. Once again...I CALLED YOU OUT. But you can't find your voice in the other thread, can you? You're a ****ing coward
                      !

Did USADA know about the TUE application? RESPONSE: YES

Is Floyd’s Mayweather’s name on the application?
                      RESPONSE: YES

Can it be emailed to?
                      RESPONSE: YES Please submit your application to the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and keep a copy for your records.

Did USADA know about the TUE application?
                      RESPONSE: YES

Anyone else know?
                      RESPONSE: YES DCO and who knows who else!

Who establishes their TUEC? RESPONSE: USADA

Are TUEC members strictly forbidden to talk to anyone but themselves about the case?
                      RESPONSE: Nope.
                      They can talk to some people, including some people from USADA.

You ****ing moron. You have no idea what you are talking about. SHOW ME WHERE YOU CAN BRING DOWN 733NG TO 61NG IN 75 MINUTES. I'LL EVEN GIVE YOU 2 HOURS. SHOW IT! YOU CAN'T, CAN YOU?
                      I see that you are rattled again!

Its not me who needs to show proof its YOU …. Where is it?

To spew like you are doing yet you are providing nothing :Lol1: while I provided several studies and there is more information out there but I cannot find what you are stating (medically impossible) or else I would have told you. CAN YOU?

Still, I was able to show you that with no risks mentioned in the study, a few subjects in that study were able to bring it down a good 8 times lower!!!

And where does it say that 733ng is the official number? That’s right, NOWHERE.

The official number is >300 ng but you got spooked by the study that shows 8X dilution can be done.

[QUOTE]
                      OH REALLY? THE MUTH****ING MRO BACKS ME UP. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BACK YOU UP? NOT ONE OF YOUR STUDIES BACKS YOU UP, CLOWN! YOU'RE A MORON.

Diaz's "expert" and lawyer are trying to formulize a specific scenario. If any good questions are thrown their way, that scenario comes crumbling down.

The expert couldn't or didn't want to say even a range that would make it risky. If he doesn't know then how can he know its risky?

Expert knows that if especially if you counter it with electrolytes, it becomes less risky.

Add more time instead of the 1:17 and it becomes even more possible.

That is why the "expert" responds as he did. Any variation and Diaz CAN!!!

NSAC then responded that Diaz drank a truck load before his previous violation. So its possible!!!

GET YOUR ASS TO THE THUNDERDOME. I'M GONNA HUMILIATE YOU. YOU BETTER STOP DUCKING, CLOWN!

ADP02: “You have NOTHING to back up your statements that its impossible”

Travestny: “Oh really, you !$@#%#@^%? …..see you at the Thunderdome"

So you got nothing, Got it! Too funny!

Like I said, you are rattled!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-10-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X