Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: If WBA Issues Order, Jacobs Fight Can Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cork View Post
    Name me a fighter who vs ggg won't be a one sided mismatch?

From what I read for most of the thread people are dreaming oh way to get ggg strip so it feels like we're reading different things.
    I'm not too sure, but I'd say a move to 168 would be more entertaining from a real boxing fans point of view, this said I honestly believe GGG still beats DeGale, Jack and Zurdo but I'd at least feel those guys would be competitive as opposed to anyone at 160 or dragged up to 160 from 147 and 154. Ain't nobody below 168 standing up to this guys power and skill.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    The demographic is doing what the demographic does. Being degenerated racist scum. Tons of pages of bottom feeders talking how Jacobs can avoid the fight and the fight hopefully won't happen. Disgusting.

GGG will never vacate the title. If for some reason this goes to a purse bid and Haymon wins the title, GGG will just embarrass Jacobs and knock him out in 2 rounds in front of the demographic audience and. It will be a day to remember when you see an actual quality fighter on PBC/Showtime.
    In 2 rounds ! And yet you're still clamouring for the fight, where is the excitement watching a mismatch ? Would you not rather be watching competitive fights ? 168 is the logical move for GGG if you're not in fact a fan boy but a boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      How so? Ggg sold out MSG and made 2m, and you saw Jacobs pathetic numbers vs Quillin. Thurman and Porter just split 2.4m for a big fight. If it goes to purse bids, it'd take a 12m bid to guarantee that. That's ridiculous, right?. So you think he should vacate if mando enforce,I take it
      No one will bid 12M. Which is likely why K2 will only do the fight if ordered. That way they can force a 75-25 split that Golovkin doesn't deserve. And Jacobs brings way more revenue against Trip than Lemieux.
      Last edited by Ake-Dawg; 09-04-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I'll say it now, if Golovkin drops his belt, its a straight up b itch move
        Fair enough. I can respect that.

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Umm, you dumb ****s. GGG us contracted to HBO, if they force him to vacate then that is what he has to do.

I think it's funny you are hoping that happens, rather than Jacob win the belt by beating him.

Too bad HBO won't do it. They know it would be better to just let GGG go get that money and watch Haymon throw it away by paying GGG 3/4 of purse bid...

No it's not, if he fought against his contract it'd be a mess and cost him. It would be a biiiitch move by HBO for forcing him too if they refuse to pay. GGG shouldn't resign with them if so.
        This guy, though, is twisting himself into knots. On one hand claiming HBO won't make Golovkin drop the belt and on the other hand already making excuses as to why it's justifiable if he does.

Trying to having it both ways.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 09-04-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

You can't unify the super and regular belts. It's just a mando defense for Ggg
          Golovkin will just be another title defense on Jacobs resume. Just another name like Mora.

Comment

• P
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Fair enough. I can respect that.

This guy, though, is twisting himself into knots. On one hand claiming HBO won't make Golovkin drop the belt and on the other hand already making excuses as to why it's justifiable if he does.

Trying to having it both ways.
            How hard is this.

1. GGG has HBO contract and can only fight off HBO if granted permission or if he violates said contract. (Crap, I don't think I can speak like *****).

2. However, I (as in me, this guy, not HBO or k2) doesn't believe HBO would stop GGG if they lose the purse bid. They lose more if they do.

So I believe HBO won't make GGG vacat, but if they do that's HBO fault, not GGG.

These two things are not opposed to each other, but nice try.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I'm not just talking about money though. Have you not heard all the stories from fighters who have fought or tried to fight the K bros? About all the bull**** they try to put in the contracts?
              Nope.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              That's what you wish happens.

Jacobs ain't Willie Monroe or Wade...he's bringing KO power of his own.

That worries you.
              Are you kidding, I want that fight and Canelo and Eubanks. Three good fights.

But I get why k2 isn't overpaying these dude. Jacobs wants ppv money to fight on HBO.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              If GGG loses the purse bid he will vacate.
              I see no reason to believe so, but that idea seems to give some on here hope.

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              No one will bid 12M. Which is likely why K2 will only do the fight if ordered. That way they can force a 75-25 split that Golovkin doesn't deserve. And Jacobs brings way more revenue against Trip than Lemieux.
              When has Jacobs brought in a crowd outside of New York? He doesn't hold a title GGG wants, and is GGG mandatory. Meaning he is ordered to fight.

If I'm k2 I give him fair market value and no more.

Comment

• so what does jacobs have to say about this huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Golovkin will just be another title defense on Jacobs resume. Just another name like Mora.
                  Not even Jacobs believe that. He better focus on mora. Before the golovking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    If they offered him 2 Quillins, they're not looking for 75-25, dummy. Jacobs numbers don't show that either

Comment

Wtf does this **** mean? 10m lol
                      That's the numbers that supposedly fighters turn down to duck GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X