No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    No individual of any race is responsible for actions committed by members of their race in the past.
    I agree, but they wont admit they benefit from those actions. Also some continue the traditions of bigotry and ignorance, whether black, white, etc.

I honestly just want the united states to really be united. Hate is taught, bigotry is taught.....love is natural...look at kids, they'll play and talk to anyone until their parents TEACH them otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      don't be envious bro....its unbecoming.....kinda feminine

one thing you know by now is im far from stupid and that makes you uncomfortable....are you threatened, envious of me?

you guys don't have enough alts to keep me in the red forever

the pac tards tried, I was thousands of points in the negative

but their are actually posters who can appreciate things from a different perspective instead of act like a school girl because someone doesn't agree with you

cant be b!tch your entire life.....do us both a favor and put me on your ignore list......go about your day scub
      Theres a difference in disagreeing and people who basically are pointing out you are posting like a ******...think about it...Half the shyte you post is thunderdrome / Lounge material anyway.
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-01-2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

a lot of people are in denial or ashamed, and globally, the united states is frowned upon by many countries

the president of the Philippines went in on how America treats people of color....the guy is a world away and seems more disgusted with the treatment of people here than their own countrymen

If you benefit from racism, of course you will deny its significance.
        LOL i saw that, A lot of Americas past is coming back to haunt them n they hate it, they tried to erase slavery from the history books n wanted to replace it with "they came over here to work" too funny... u talk about it they say get over it, meanwhile its remember 9/11, the hola(coss), etc

Comment

• Christ, highly doubt many people think like that.

The UFC product is better than what boxing promoters offer. No surprise that Arum won't acknowledge that.

Competitive matches made most of the way down a card, fights get made not marinated and THE champion (instead of A champion) has to defend his title against legit highly ranked opposition.

Comment

whats my agenda?

you know those guns change the game. Asians were kicking azz for thousands of years

move on
            ........and??

So when other races rule and oppress it's okay but when whitey does it you get mad?

Comment

I must say, white women are killing black women on their turkey neck(head) game....they are so passionate about it
              We need to go easy on these white women with our big weapons of mass seduction.

Comment

........and??

So when other races rule and oppress it's okay but when whitey does it you get mad?
                .....Asians didn't try to colonize the planet bro....and who uses terms like whitey? didn't they say stuff like that in the 1960s/70s?

Comment

.....Asians didn't try to colonize the planet bro....and who uses terms like whitey? didn't they say stuff like that in the 1960s/70s?
                  They're conquering mother Africa right now

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Theres a difference in disagreeing and people who basically are pointing out you are posting like a ******...think about it...Half the shyte you post is thunderdrome / Lounge material anyway.
                    wa wa wa wa wa....you sound like Charlie brown's mom...you aint talking bout *****

JUST ADMIT IT, you cant ignore me if you tried.

why are you so intimidated by men of color bro? got your ass kicked by a black guy, Asian, or Mexican.....your wife got you taking care of that odd child who looks more like Alex Rodriquez than he resembles you?

whats your deal. inferiority complex?

Comment

They're conquering mother Africa right now
                      your point? people have been invading Africa for thousands of years...it will never change because the land has indigenous resources that are priceless...that's why its called the motherland.

everyone wants a piece of Africa....its funny you bring up Asia, when Hong Kong one of the wealthiest cities in all of asia just got independence from British less than 20 years ago.

Whats so hard about acknowledging that Europeans literally tried to control the planet.....you don't have to deflect....its ok....we all know everyone wants some type of resource out of Africa.

Comment

Working...
                      X