Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    What ?

You're posts on this thread are getting worse .........
    so Asians and Mexicans aren't among the best natural fighters in the world? Asian Martial arts is the great grandfather of the UFC and martial arts is why it took guns for anyone the ever conquer anything in asia...they are natural fighters...swift, agile and cunning.

Mexicans had some of the best warriors of all time and thriving civilizations

if not for guns things would be the way they are today......face the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      You can wear your hair however you want, I like mixed raced black women with natural hair, the black woman afro can actually look good, gives a fiery vibe.
      obviously you cant if in Kansas and other parts of the country, they have schools that have rules against people wearing braids, dreads, plats, afros, etc.

also it was hard for people to get jobs wearing African hairstyles until the recent natural hair craze...they could only turn away so many qualified workers because of their culture.

that's like denouncing your own culture...the days of people allowing that is over

im proud of this generation. People are coming together from all sides to defend what is right!!
      Last edited by therealpugilist; 09-01-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
        Definitely. I'm just glad that we live in a time, where people are starting to really push and speak out against the usual bull****. Of course, with all that we get the "why does everything have to be about racism?! I don't have privilege, I was poor growing up!! Affirmative Action is 'reverse racism'!!" But that's okay, I get a laugh at people trying to play victim whenever people bring up systematic racism.
        the threat of debunking and contradicting all their fairy tales and propaganda is putting fear in certain peoples heart

im glad many of us from all ethnic groups just want the truth, have integrity and are not trying to maintain an agenda.

its up to us to educate ourselves and our kids....a system that wasn't built for you wont educate you about your peoples contributions to the world or uplift your people.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          Perfectly said...
          I know right, well said

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            There was no major competitor to boxing in combat sports back then
            The fall in viewership of boxing, white and black, began when boxing was switched to premium cable almost exclusively. There wasn't a UFC then. The white viewers watching UFC are younger and were never boxing fans. Bob knows the real cause is boxing being moved to almost exclusively paid TV. And the lack of a dominant American heavyweight to a lesser degree. Boxing is more diverse now than ever before.

Comment

• Originally posted by motorcity cobra View Post
              the fall in viewership of boxing, white and black, began when boxing was switched to premium cable almost exclusively. There wasn't a ufc then. The white viewers watching ufc are younger and were never boxing fans. Bob knows the real cause is boxing being moved to almost exclusively paid tv. And the lack of a dominant american heavyweight to a lesser degree. Boxing is more diverse now than ever before.
              this ^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Morrisson was the White American HW hope, at least briefly. He had lots of white Americans following in the 90s, especially. But for some reason, I think just as many whites were fascinated by Tyson, for instance.
                The fall in viewership of boxing, white and black, began when boxing was switched to premium cable almost exclusively. There wasn't a UFC then. The white viewers watching UFC are younger and were never boxing fans. Bob knows the real cause is boxing being moved to almost exclusively paid TV. And the lack of a dominant American heavyweight to a lesser degree. Boxing is more diverse now than ever before.

Comment

• Thank you for reminding me

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
                  don't forget the year before was pretty good as well!!!

Abner mares vs. Leo

jacobs shocked the sht out of me how he stomped quillin!

Broner vs. Porter (always fun seeing broner look bad)
                  thanks for reminding me man!

Comment

• Fighters are not ******!

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    i dont like arum i certainly dont like de la hoya and i dont like haymon either. Wouldnt need to be a genius to save it, match top fighters against each other and dont protect an undefeated record at all costs. Two things that ufc do and thats why its gaining popularity whilsts boxings is diminishing
                    fighters are not ****** buddy! You cant force a fighter to take fights! Haymon gives his fighters choices and they pick! Its not rocket science!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yes it is, if you just think 20 years back it wasn't nearly as diverse. Add the whole former Soviet Block and ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X