No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why "Whites" Are Abandoning Boxing For UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    so Asians and Mexicans aren't among the best natural fighters in the world? Asian Martial arts is the great grandfather of the UFC and martial arts is why it took guns for anyone the ever conquer anything in asia...they are natural fighters...swift, agile and cunning.

Mexicans had some of the best warriors of all time and thriving civilizations

if not for guns things would be the way they are today......face the truth
    As stated nothing to do with the thread and only a fool follows your agenda...sorry im not one, maybe next thread?

Face what truth? You're not even a martial artist and the vids I saw places you at about mid tier novice level in boxing yet you call yourself the real pugilist and twist everything into race bait which is fine b/c its funny and what on earth are you babbling about guns,asians etc..etc...? Maybe this white boy should put up a vid since you like to play that game?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 09-01-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
      Real talk...Bruce Lee would kick everybody's ass...and f^ck what u heard...you're one of the best and "realest" posters on this board!!!...call u "therealestpugilist" now...keep dropping that Truth!!!...
      thanks bro...some posters aren't fund of me because I go against everything they were lead to believe or I go against the popular opinion

At least Im sincere....I appreciate the shout bro.....people get too emotional when you tell them a truth that doesn't support the fairy tale their parents and grandparents taught them

what I find funny, they'll call me all types of racists insults but never have anything to illegitimize or debunk my statements

im racist and pro-black because I actually know more about native americans, Africans, and other nations than what they wanted us to know.

If a person cant admit America was created on the premise of European supremacy then they are part of the problem, don't want anything to change for other groups, and are exactly what they accuse others of being. Racist!!!

I have black, Asian, African, white brothers and sisters and friends who are man and women enough to come together and try to improve on our damaged relations..they actually care for their fellow man

People like us are a threat...they envisioned the US being a "white" majority but the plan didn't quite work how they wanted years ago so they have to reset. Everyone has to unite....its not our fault their are those stuck in the old ways and are holding on to a dream that will never be....a 100% white America.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        As stated nothing to do with the thread and only a fool follows your agenda...sorry imk not one, maybe next thread?

Face what truth? You're not even a martial artist and the vids I saw places you at about mid tier novice level in boxing and what on earth are you babbling about?
        whats my agenda?

telling the truth....don't like my posts then put me on your ignore list

deep down inside, you like to see my opinion on topics...you wont admit it

call me whatever you like.....it just shows your true colors. You don't know me, I don't know you so why are you so threatened by me?

who are you? some weirdo on the internet bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahaha

inferiority complex? A black guy bang your daughter.....oh my bad your wife left you for a latino?

you know those guns change the game. Asians were kicking azz for thousands of years

move on
        Last edited by therealpugilist; 09-01-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Who are these white fighters that kept whites watching the sport for the last 40 years or so?
          Henry Cooper, John H Stracey, Charlie Magri, Ken Buchanan, Jim Watt, Barry McGuigan, Joe Calzaghe. That's just a few from the top of my head, not to mention the plethora of current world champions that are white and British. I'm not even listing continental euro fighters.
          I hope that answers your rather stupid question, I thought.

Comment

whats my agenda?

telling the truth....don't like my posts then put me on your ignore list

deep down inside, you like to see my opinion on topics...you wont admit it
            Telling what truth? your on a total different topic b/c I proved you wrong and switched to MMa fighters get beat up in boxing and whites of the past avoided blacks and Asians are the best fighters wghich has nothing to do with the thread......REAL pugilist...more like REAL joke.

Comment

• from what podcast was this quoted from?

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Telling what truth? your on a total different topic b/c I proved you wrong and switched to MMa fighters get beat up in boxing and whites of the past avoided blacks and Asians are the best fighters wghich has nothing to do with the thread......REAL pugilist...more like REAL joke.
                once again...you can always ignore me...im a joke right?

you cant resist following me.......ole lame azz internet stalker

got any disputes to what I said....i'll wait...you know the true history you just are in denial....you'll get over it

you are the one with the agenda and you guys on this site are see through like a glass window

your deflection and denial skills need work....good day coward. I can respect a sincere bigot than a closet one who hides behind a computer...you're so yellow you'd make Big Bird jealous
                Last edited by therealpugilist; 09-01-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

thanks bro...some posters aren't fund of me because I go against everything they were lead to believe or I go against the popular opinion

At least Im sincere....I appreciate the shout bro.....people get too emotional when you tell them a truth that doesn't support the fairy tale their parents and grandparents taught them

what I find funny, they'll call me all types of racists insults but never have anything to illegitimize or debunk my statements

im racist and pro-black because I actually know more about native americans, Africans, and other nations than what they wanted us to know.

If a person cant admit America was created on the premise of European supremacy then they are part of the problem, don't want anything to change for other groups, and are exactly what they accuse others of being. Racist!!!

I have black, Asian, African, white brothers and sisters and friends who are man and women enough to come together and try to improve on our damaged relations..they actually care for their fellow man

People like us are a threat...they envisioned the US being a "white" majority but the plan didn't quite work how they wanted years ago so they have to reset. Everyone has to unite....its not our fault their are those stuck in the old ways and are holding on to a dream that will never be....a 100% white America.
                  No problem bro...you're spitting pure poetry in these posts, definitely should look into politics or going to the senate floor to voice your opinions or be a community leader...that's what I'm going to do as well as volunteer...I remember a statement Chris Rock made...it was either him or Chappelle but he said "If you intend to tell the world the truth, make them laugh or they'll kill you" and my personal favorite from the Bible which is a Jesus quote (i'm not religious btw) Galatians 4:16 - "So, then, have I become your enemy because I tell you the truth?"

They don't like the truth, the truth hurts but it sets you free if only they could see...

Comment

got any disputes to what I said....i'll wait...you know the true history you just are in denial....you'll get over it

you are the one with the agenda and you guys on this site are see through like a glass window

your deflection and denial skills need work....good day coward. I can respect a sincere bigot than a closet one who hides behind a computer...you're so yellow you'd make Big Bird jealous
                    Its a total wonder how you avoided red K forever,and that should be a topic in itself your stupidity certainly outweighs your smarts.

Comment

On a side note, big bird scares the hell out of me...imagine waking up in the morning and the first thing you see is big birds big ass face staring at you...oh im scared....

Comment

Working...
                      X