Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    In the video i posted jim lampley clearly says its injected just prior to the fight. Until you provide proof that has changed i stand by the evidence
    That's just hearsay. If Jim Lampey's words, a known mayweather hater and a rival network employee, is your standard of proof then I am afraid you aint got shieeet buddy.

Comment

Have you had any injury to your shoulderss, elbows, or hands that needed evaluation or examination? If yes, explain.

Pacquiao answered no. If he tore his rotator cuff and consulted with an Orthopedist, the onus was on him to disclose that information on the medical form he filled out.
      Last edited by FeFist; 09-01-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Too many Floyd Stans using Pacquiao's faults to cover Floyd's IV issue LMAO

Had it been the other way around, Floyd Stans would be on that IV quick.

Comment

If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, they could have told him when they were coming so that he wouldn't have to take the IV at all.

If USADA wanted to help Floyd cheat, they could have explained to him that he didn't have to mask his blood levels since HE DIDN'T TAKE A BLOOD TEST ON MAY 1st. The blood test was on May 2nd, over 24 hours later, so why the hell would they help him mask his blood levels when Mayweather and USADA knew there was no blood test. An IV taken on May 1st isn't going to mask for a blood test on May 2nd!!! Does that make sense to anyone???

So exactly what evil plot could the IV have been used for? To dilute his urine that was required to pass a specific gravity test?

Comment

Bob Arum is a full of shlt snake. What happened to his claim that Pacquiao's lawyers filed paperwork regarding the injury to the NSAC? He claims "we" filed the paperwork and the NSAC was well aware of the injury.

Video should start and end at the pertinent spot.

So how the hell is he trying to blame USADA now? According to NSAC, this was 100% false:

NSAC's chairman Francisco Aguilar had this to say:
            “I found out about the issue just after 6 (p.m.),” he said. “They never filed any legal paperwork with the commission prior to the fight that he was hurt. We had Dr. (Timothy) Trainor and Dr. (James) Game check him out, and it was an easy decision on our part.”

There was nothing significant about his shoulder injury, and even his doctor admit to that before he got on board with the full-thickness rotator cuff lie. Even Mayweather said he himself fought with two messed up shoulders, and after he retired, he also had surgery to repair his shoulder injury which he claimed he had for about 10 years.

Comment

Its funny how anytime anyone brings up the fact that floyd was caught red handed trying to mask his ped use, his fans come on here and flip it around and say well what about manny. If manny wasnt injured why would he have asked for a toradol injection in his shoulder? Why did they close down training camp for a whole week during sparring before the biggest fight in history? Why would his world renown surgeon who performs surgeries for many pro athletes lie about manny tearing his rotator cuff? Thats why its pointless arguing with floyd fans because they will never admit floyd has done anything wrong ever. He could beat up a bunch of women and his fans would still support him. Oh wait that already happened
              I agree and now this board is full of racist innuendo all the time. Alot of times it's the Floyd nutthangers who initiate it. But oh No we can't be racist s*** will be used. Please shut up about all of it. Pac is fighting Vargas and Coward is retired .

Comment

Cheater Claim To Clean Up Sport. lol

1. Floyd caught using IV, not allowed at all, period. CHEATING!
                2. Floyd insist on using USADA
                3. Floyd over pays USADA by 130 grand.
                4. USADA gives Floyd 3 weeks AFTER THE FIGHT to give him a TUE.

5. USADA has no authority to give TUE, only the Nevada Athletic Commission can do that.
                6. Disallowed Pac his injection.
                7. Announcing an injury by Pac would have cancelled the almost ONE BILLION DOLLAR fight. Not doable. All financial and economic hell would have blown.

Bottom line: Floyd used PEDs, got caught 3x before as reported by Thomas Hauser on SB nation. Floyd had a very cozy history with Floyd and USADA. Google the following title for the report from Hauser.
                CAN BOXING TRUST USADA?

Comment

Its funny how anytime anyone brings up the fact that floyd was caught red handed trying to mask his ped use, his fans come on here and flip it around and say well what about manny.
                  Make up your mind. Was USADA helping him, or was he caught red handed? Seems he couldn't have been caught red handed since even your boy Hauser has backtracked and admit that he wasn't. The USADA DCO was with him before the IV was administered. And you claim USADA tried to help him mask. Care to answer why they would help him to mask his blood levels when he didn't even take a blood test that day?

If manny wasnt injured why would he have asked for a toradol injection in his shoulder?
                  Good question!!! Why would he, because he claimed he WASN'T INJURED.

Pacquiao said, “No, I don’t have pain or injury before the fight. I just want to make sure that whatever happened, I’m still there. I’m not saying I’m not 100 percent condition.
                  http://www.newsday.com/sports/boxing...ght-1.11350596

His doctor, the one you claim wouldn't lie because he is world renowned, also claims that he was at normal strength before the fight.

Why did they close down training camp for a whole week during sparring before the biggest fight in history?
                  They didn't. He first missed sparring on April 7th, and Roach said it was to give him a break. Here is what roach says happend on April 8th:

"I thought he was overdoing it a little bit, so we had a day off," chief trainer Freddie Roach explained. "Today, we opened the gates, and he kicked my a**. I must have gotten hit with a thousand and two punches today."
                  http://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/04/09...r-one-day-rest

He then missed sparring on April 9th. It was reported that he was ready to spar, which is clear since he is seen at the morning run WITH SPARRING PARTNERS. He is, by the way, throwing punches with no problem.

It was later claimed that they decided to cancel sparring because USADA came to take blood. This seems consistent since, surprise surprise, here is a picture of him on April 9th with his hands wrapped. I don't have to tell you that they don't wrap hands unless you are going to hit something, right?

"He was supposed to spar, but while Pacquiao was in the Wild Card Gym of trainer Freddie Roach, the US Anti Doping Agency technicians showed up and extracted four vials of blood."

Bob Arum: “Since it took a while to get it done, Freddie (Roach) asked Manny to take off,” said Arum

http://manilastandardtoday.com/mobile/article/174560

All of that missing sparring talk was straight bullshlt. All of that came after the fact. The evidence is there.

Why would his world renown surgeon who performs surgeries for many pro athletes lie about manny tearing his rotator cuff?
                  From your logic, why would USADA, the national anti-doping organization for the United States, lie for Floyd Mayweather?

Lots of problems with this paragraph of yours.

Comment

Legacy: Forever DRUGweather !!😂

Comment

End all speculation by releasing medical records

We know that the night before the Pac fight Floyd had an IV.
                      We know this is a banned procedure without a medical exemption.
                      We know the exemption was granted days after the IV was administered.
                      What we don't have are any medical records regarding the IV and the TUE.
                      FM could end a lot of speculation if he allowed USADA to release the records regarding the IV and the TUE.
                      It seems like an easy way to prove everything was legit.

Comment

Working...
                      X