Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is retired and Manny is fighting on Nov.
    That's the reality!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this is just tard-fodder.....

I could buy the excuse that checked the wrong check box or just glanced over it accidentally because they actually listed the medication they were using for the shoulder. If they were purposely trying to be sneaky about it and hide the injury, why list all that medication at all?

Comment

The last thing Pac's steroid using, drug test ducking a$$ should be getting is a shot before any fight. Lord knows wtf was in that syringe. He's got a fear of needles anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          I did and i couldnt find anything although the video i showed supports what im saying. Thats why i want you to prove because i cant find anything to the contrary so pleaseprovide the link
          Lidocaine, also known as xylocaine and lignocaine, is a medication used to numb tissue in a specific area and to treat......

Pac listed "lidocaine" as one of the five drugs used to treat his 5 year old torn rotator cuff on his prefight form May 2nd.

So are you saying Manny is a cheating ped pain killer abusing cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            I could buy the excuse that checked the wrong check box or just glanced over it accidentally because they actually listed the medication they were using for the shoulder. If they were purposely trying to be sneaky about it and hide the injury, why list all that medication at all?
            Because the drugs listed were used during camp , this was a fight night declaration its a legal document stating he was fine on the night .

Do you think Manny telling his people the night before the fight that he is in the best shape of his life and for them to bet on him because he will win was all just a flat lie , would he betray them like this to hide an injury he would latter blame for losing , or he is really just blowing another poor excuse out of his ass like cramps lost and found god etc , the guy is not the squeeky clean saint his fans portray him to be .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Now what about Floyd. Did he notify NSAC that he had a severe medical condition that required an IV? Maybe its in his prefight form or some other form where it was said to the NSAC BEFORE the fight? I can answer that one for you ..... Floyd did not notify NSAC.

You want an investigation on Manny, OK but lets have one on Floyd too. That would be very interesting. Interesting because we both know that Floyd did not need no IV.
              Floyd listed "allergies" on his prefight form.
              NSAC doctors should have asked and probes for information........

http://www.naturalnews.com/032624_allergies_hydration.html

The question all allergy sufferers should be asking is: "What causes the histamine reaction associated with allergies?"

In Water: for Health, for Healing, for Life, author Dr. Batmanghelidj writes: "Histamine is an important neurotransmitter that primarily regulates thirst mechanism for increased water intake. It also establishes a system of water rationing for the available water in the drought-stricken body."

When the body is dehydrated, histamine production increases significantly. Histamine's primary job is to make sure that the available water in the body is preserved for the most vital functions. Thus, increased histamine is not the problem; it's one of the body's ingenious adaptations for survival.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/032624_allergies_hydration.html#ixzz4IzBCRlzt

Chronic dehydration. Travensty has explained this to you 100 Times already. Hahaha. Pact@rd.

Go call WADA and ask them to reverse the USADA Tue. Haha haha

Now. What about boob ascum claim that Manny has a 5 year old torn rotator cuff? How does that fit into your imaginary shoulder injury excuse? Somebody is still lying I see. Bwhahahaha.

Game over pact@rd.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                And mayweather admitted on t.v. he gets xylocaine injections in his hands which is a pain killer and which is only legal in nevada
                He fights in Nevada so what's the issue.

Comment

Summary: It was the healthy one who got the shot ( illegal) instead of the injured one (legal).

Comment

hahaha to many demographic defending fluid lmao...
                    IV for life... what a ****ing cheat and a lab rat of memo heredia hahaha...
                    memo the ped scientist with his ****ing labrat fluid mayweather lol...
                    what a shame.

Comment

"Two weeks before the fight, the injury had cleared up, he was again using his right hand and he went in 100% in the fight,” Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum recently told Fighthype.com. “Unfortunately [he] reinjured the shoulder at the end of the fourth round and wasn’t as effective with his right hand after that point as he had been before. That’s the whole story...but going into the fight, two of the foremost doctors in the world said that he was fit to go-- and he was."

So, why was Team Pacquiao pursuing a pre-fight injection if, by their own recent accounts, he was 100% on fight night?".....

When Bob Arum made that comment.....

..... was he covering up Toradol abuse, or was he covering himself legally regarding potential lawsuits that could arise because of a pre-existing injury?

Either way, should we really listen to him ?

Comment

Working...
                      X