Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its actually getting stronger but you are too short sighted and long way stupid to see it .
    Awww someone's feelings got hurt.. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Awww someone's feelings got hurt.. hahaha
      Not at all I try and help people struggling with very basic reality , having the same problems atm with my grandson who is 15 , he has a bit of warped perspective of life at the minute , but he will learn what real is soon enough , it appears you never will .

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        /in before

Spoon23
        PAC-BOY
        Kuyukut

damn you !

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Give it a few more years Floyd's legacy will be like a piece of turd haha
          Wait...Floyd has a legacy?

Thats really not fair to the turd either. Comparing it to Floyd. A turd cannot be that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
            articles stating pac didn't get painkiller shots for the fight (inc lidocaine)

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing...503-story.html

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/5...at-shot,-again

pac did list toradol
            Note I was being sarcastic and meant to type "toradol ****tail"

According to your articles:

"PacMan's injury is a pretty big deal so it's understandable why his team considered postponing the fight. Their presumed saving grace, however, was Nevada's alleged decision, a few weeks prior, to allow Pacquiao to take injections of lidocaine, celestone and bupivacaine an hour or so before the fight." -

Celestone had a 48 hour ban. I'm supposed to believe that NSAC approved this?

Lol. Wtf. You seriously believe this ****?

The procedure for taking banned substances is to have your promoter send a letter!?!?!?!

Just for laughs though answer this - when pacquiao injured his shoulder in training camp was he given pain medication????

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You really need to do some research yourself. This information is out there.

1. USADA is NOT a lab. USADA uses WADA accredited lab to handle most of their testing. These are the same labs that VADA uses, if I'm not mistaken. Sometimes NSAC uses them as well. They are completely independent from USADA.

2. I said it's not enough for excessive rehydration? I don't recall that. I said more than 750ml is given for a hangover.

3. Didn't I link you to information about the specific gravity test? Click on the link and look it up. The information is there.
              1. well didn't usada used to follow its on sample collecting protocol and its own drug testing,

and why would it not be possible for usada to have their own lab to use as they are a private organisation not subject to government oversight. sure they could say they've sent it to an accredited lab, but hey with $130k being paid by money may woo..

2. what is excessive rehydration to you? you see this isn't just about rehydration, its about rehydration using an IV..
              for fluid to be using an IV he must be in a sad enough state to be not be able to rehydrate himself orally, and of course he may well end up using more than 750ml.. but he wouldnt be also fighting 12 rounds less than 24hrs later.

but of course fluid was well enough, no visible signs of dehydration, shiny skin, unsunken bright eyes despite looking nervous..and he moved quite well.

3. do you know fluid mayweathers urine specific gravity value? before and after he became dehydrated? im asking because it changes value when a person is dehydrated

Comment

• Originally posted by maguswarlock View Post
                1. well didn't usada used to follow its on sample collecting protocol and its own drug testing,

and why would it not be possible for usada to have their own lab to use as they are a private organisation not subject to government oversight. sure they could say they've sent it to an accredited lab, but hey with $130k being paid by money may woo..

2. what is excessive rehydration to you? you see this isn't just about rehydration, its about rehydration using an IV..
                for fluid to be using an IV he must be in a sad enough state to be not be able to rehydrate himself orally, and of course he may well end up using more than 750ml.. but he wouldnt be also fighting 12 rounds less than 24hrs later.

but of course fluid was well enough, no visible signs of dehydration, shiny skin, unsunken bright eyes despite looking nervous..and he moved quite well.

3. do you know fluid mayweathers urine specific gravity value? before and after he became dehydrated? im asking because it changes value when a person is dehydrated
                So let's see...you're just going to speculate to fit your agenda. Sounds fun.

1. Are you really trying to argue that maybe USADA doesn't follow the WADA code and does it's own thing? I wonder why you would speculate about that.

2. Why would you worry about what is excessive to me. Go find out what is excessive to WADA. Go ask them why the TUEC, USADA, and WADA approved the IV.

3. Go ask USADA what his specific gravity value was.

What you don't understand is that this is a national anti-doping agency and there is a procedure in place so that it's not easy for cheaters to win. You blatantly ignore all of that to say maybe USADA even did it's own testing. Maybe VADA does it's own testing. And maybe there's a zebra in your closet right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Note I was being sarcastic and meant to type "toradol ****tail"

According to your articles:

"PacMan's injury is a pretty big deal so it's understandable why his team considered postponing the fight. Their presumed saving grace, however, was Nevada's alleged decision, a few weeks prior, to allow Pacquiao to take injections of lidocaine, celestone and bupivacaine an hour or so before the fight." -

Celestone had a 48 hour ban. I'm supposed to believe that NSAC approved this?

Lol. Wtf. You seriously believe this ****?

The procedure for taking banned substances is to have your promoter send a letter!?!?!?!

Just for laughs though answer this - when pacquiao injured his shoulder in training camp was he given pain medication????
                  celestone / betamethasone is corticosteroid, used as an anti-inflammatory, of course pac didnt get to use it.

and i thought you guys believe pac uses saltwater as medication?

tell me what painkillers fluid takes during training

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    So let's see...you're just going to speculate to fit your agenda. Sounds fun.

1. Are you really trying to argue that maybe USADA doesn't follow the WADA code and does it's own thing? I wonder why you would speculate about that.

2. Why would you worry about what is excessive to me. Go find out what is excessive to WADA. Go ask them why the TUEC, USADA, and WADA approved the IV.

3. Go ask USADA what his specific gravity value was.

What you don't understand is that this is a national anti-doping agency and there is a procedure in place so that it's not easy for cheaters to win. You blatantly ignore all of that to say maybe USADA even did it's own testing. Maybe VADA does it's own testing. And maybe there's a zebra in your closet right now.
                    1. $130k did fluid pay for the test right? thats not speculating.

2. according to wada 50ml per 6 hours is enough to mask prohibited substances..fluid used 750ml and didnt even get tested for it???

for rehydration purposes, depends on person, size etc, but the point is the use of IV

if fluid was really severly dehydrated enough to not be able to rehydrate himself orally then that warrants the use of IV, and he may have ended up using litres of it.. but then he wouldnt be fighting a boxing match less than 24 hours after

which leads to the conclusion that fluid used the IV to dilute stuff in his blood.

3. point is moot since it can be concluded from 2. that fluid wasn't dehydrated

Comment

• Arum is a trained lawyer and litigious

If this was cut & dry, he'd have sued everyone in sight

He hasnt, so ..........

Comment

Working...
                      X