Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Reflects on Mayweather's IV, Pacquiao Shoulder Shot Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    WOW! That is NOT an investigation. They just read the application form info.
    You know, just like after NSAC read Manny's pre-fight form they said "We need to investigate". So reading a form is NOT an investigation, Columbo!

STEP 1: Talk to Floyd's connection at USADA
    STEP 2: Pretend to read the BS RETRO TUE application
    STEP 3: Rubber stamp it!

BTW - All YOU did was deflect!
    All you did was speculate.

All they did was read the application?????????

The application has to be thorough. And this application is sitting in WADA's database. WADA can review it at anytime they want.

Once again, in case it hasn't gotten through to you:

1. The independent TUEC was not given the athletes' name when they approved the TUE.

2. Floyd passed 19 drug tests and gave a partial sample from before the IV.

3. The application and reasons for approval were sent to WADA. WADA can still look at them.

4. So much for your micro-dosing speculation. Why the **** would he be doping right up until the fight, knowing testing was coming? Before you were claiming he dopes before the fight. Then you said he likely took another IV after the fight. Don't you see how desperate you are?

Just get out of here with all of your delusional speculation. It's over, bro. Give it up. You go and post some scenarios that aren't even remotely similar to Floyd's and think you have something. It's just laughable. Stop it. You've been shot down a million times. It's over!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      WESS and I have had our battles .... so what's your point?
      The point is you're a fool who can't accept your whorshipped meth head hero failed miserably.

You think that Allergies was what done in Floyd and you have the courage to talk? PLEASE!
      I only proved your statments to be false by pointing out Floyd indeed alerted NSAC of a medical concern that can be associated with dehydration.

I don't know what his medical condition was. Never claimed to in the first place. We've been over this already.

NSAC WADA USADA all found the IV TUE legit. The reasoning behind the exemption is obviously legitimate.

I see you are trying to get back at me for saying if an account has to be deleted, let it be yours not SPOONs ... Can't take a joke bud, relax

No. I was being serious. That thread from 2012 was a good read. Now this forum is filled with users like you who spam the board with misinformation and speculation and present opinions as a fact.

People like you shouldn't even be allowed internet access. Make the world great again.
      Last edited by Dosumpthin; 09-30-2016, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X