No announcement yet.

I know with certainty that BHOP would have handled GGG with ease

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know with certainty that BHOP would have handled GGG with ease

Gabe Rosado gave GGG all kinds of fits during their bout and his style is based off hopkins since they both trained in the same gym
    GGG was getting outboxed by Rosado and he also almost got KTFO (standing 8 count lol) against feather fisted Bute in the amateurs, how funny.
    BHOP manhandles him even now LOL
    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 08-31-2016, 05:06 AM.

old assed hop survived krusher, he would have been too cunning and ''street'' for 3g. a typically boring performance but a wide ud win for hop.

Comment

GGG was beating the crap out of Rosado when he had the cold/flu in him a fresh version of Golovkin would be the first one to put Bpoop boring ass out to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        old assed hop survived krusher, he would have been too cunning and ''street'' for 3g. a typically boring performance but a wide ud win for hop.
        Barely survived you forgot to mention that didn't you, why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          yeah right.GGG would have got B-Hop out of there.B-Hop wouldn't be able to hande the ring iq!

Yes i said b-hop wouldn't be able to handle ggg ring iq.golovkin is a master in that department,too smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Barely survived you forgot to mention that didn't you, why is that?
            you glossed over him being old. he was clear headed when the scores were read.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              yeah right.GGG would have got B-Hop out of there.B-Hop wouldn't be able to hande the ring iq!

Yes i said b-hop wouldn't be able to handle ggg ring iq.golovkin is a master in that department,too smart.
              cmon. hop been in there with everyone and no one has come close to ending him. 3g wouldnt know where to being to game plan a guy like hop.

Comment

Depends which Hopkins. The Hop from the Trinidad fight.....that's tough to beat. Old man Hop? GGG has a chance.

Comment

You talking about a proven legend, who's beaten all heavy hands around the world. You are comparing him to an already old up-n-comer.

Comment

Working...
                  X