Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know with certainty that BHOP would have handled GGG with ease

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How you can tell this with so much certainty, if GGG didn't show any real vulnerabilities? Granted he didn't have the competition that would make him to dig deep and use all his skills. But these "I'm sure" statements are based on nothing really. They all sound like wishes and dreams, masquerading as predictions. "Hopkins would fnck with 3gs mind" - how in the world you could be sure of smth like that? In none of his fights GGG ever lost his cool. Again - this is just something you dream about, because you don't have facts to back this up.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
      Gabe Rosado gave GGG all kinds of fits during their bout and his style is based off hopkins since they both trained in the same gym
      GGG was getting outboxed by Rosado and he also almost got KTFO (standing 8 count lol) against feather fisted Bute in the amateurs, how funny.
      BHOP manhandles him even now LOL
      Really? Did you actually see that fight? Rosado's face looked like it was run through a meat grinder. Rosado's trainer threw in the towel for "fear of GGG killing Rosado." That was a direct quote from Rosado's trainer. It was a systematic beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        hop wouldnt let 3g find a rhythm. i only mentioned old ass hop vs krusher as a barometer. a 35 y/o hop would really fnck with 3gs mind.
        Lol.I vision Hopkins getting hit with one of those beautiful left hooks to the body ggg throws.I see Hopkins hitting the deck how De La Hoya hit the deck when Hopkins hit him with that body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Lol.I vision Hopkins getting hit with one of those beautiful left hooks to the body ggg throws.I see Hopkins hitting the deck how De La Hoya hit the deck when Hopkins hit him with that body shot.
          youre saying 3g has faced better and more dangerous opposition then ?

Comment

youre saying 3g has faced better and more dangerous opposition then ?
            Nope,never said that.

Comment

Hopkins never had problem with punchers in his prime. The most problems always the faster, athletic/dynamic fighters gave him.

Golovkin isn't dumb but he is a puncher as well and he doesn't have the hand or foot speed, or athleticism advantage over a prime Hopkins so he doesn't have advantage over him in the things which were important to beat Hopkins. He has mainly power advantage over him but that was never enough against a prime Hop...

I don't se Golovkin winning this and frankly I don't know why anybody sees it like that. Like... what indicates it in the two fighters' past?

Comment

old assed hop survived krusher, he would have been too cunning and ''street'' for 3g. a typically boring performance but a wide ud win for hop.
                ... B-Hop didn't "survive" Kovalev, because Kovalev didn't look to dispatch him.

.. B-Hop only called out GGG in order to somehow "save Canelo's face" at a certain point.
                Last edited by MDPopescu; 08-31-2016, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Nope,never said that.
                  but you see 3g doing to him what no one has done to a 35 y/o hop.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    ... B-Hop didn't "survived" Kovalev, because Kovalev didn't look to dispatch him.

.. B-Hop only called out GGG in order to somehow "save Canelo's face" at a certain point.
                    hop made it to the final bell. the whys and hows dont matter. im not concerned about call outs. everybody does it.

Comment

hop made it to the final bell. the whys and hows dont matter. im not concerned about call outs. everybody does it.
                      Of course.

B-Hop "passed the torch" as a gentleman. And Kovalev was aware of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X