Mayweathers verbal assaults..lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Nice triangle theory.

It doesn't change the fact that McGregor would out speak Mayweather who's a mental mindget.

As for your explanation of why I 'like' Broner more than Floyd....

What is McGregor going to say to Floyd?

That he has more money than Floyd? Nope

That he has better boxing skills than Floyd? Nope

That he is more accomplished? Nope

The only guy McGregor has out talked was the guy who didn't even speak the language lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      What is McGregor going to say to Floyd?

That he has more money than Floyd? Nope

That he has better boxing skills than Floyd? Nope

That he is more accomplished? Nope

The only guy McGregor has out talked was the guy who didn't even speak the language lol.
      Jesus Christ you're dumb...

He doesn't have to brag, that's what Floyd does because that's all he got, he doesn't have the creativity or brain to come up with something better so he brags about his money.

McGregor would come up with something smart or funny which wouldn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the fight per se. He would verbally humiliate him just like I'm humiliating you now, you're just too stupid to understand it.

Comment

07-10 Floyd had underrated trash talk.

Really went downhill after that though.

Comment

He's loud and obnoxious but that's about it. There's nothing smart or funny about the way he trash talks. Hell, Broner, who's a loud and obnoxious moron himself, is better at this than Floyd because he's funny.

Someone like McGregor would humiliate him in that department and leave Floyd and his fanboys crying about 'waaacismmm'
          McGregor is alot more witty and creative with his trash talking but I think that if they were to battle it wouldn't be too one sided soley because I think Floyd would have quite a lot of content to use as opposed to McGregor.

Whether he could deliver it well however is debatable.

I think it would be quite intriguing to see to be honest. I'll tune in to that press conference any way.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            McGregor is alot more witty and creative with his trash talking but I think that if they were to battle it wouldn't be too one sided soley because I think Floyd would have quite a lot of content to use as opposed to McGregor.

I think it would be quite intriguing to see to be honest. I'll tune in to that press conference any way.
            This guy gets it.

Comment

Jesus Christ you're dumb...

He doesn't have to brag, that's what Floyd does because that's all he got, he doesn't have the creativity or brain to come up with something better so he brags about his money.

McGregor would come up with something smart or funny which wouldn't necessarily have to have anything to do with the fight per se. He would verbally humiliate him just like I'm humiliating you now, you're just too stupid to understand it.
              You're an idiot. Bragging is all McGregor does. He talks about his money and how he is the reason why the UFC is now a 4 billion dollar company. All his trash talk to Diaz was about how he was the money man. And his trash talk barely worked on Diaz.

All that would not work on Floyd because the audience wouldn't buy it. McGregor is not even that funny.

Comment

Anyone remember Mayweather stuttering like an idiot while Mosley was signing gloves during their press conference. Mosley even spelled the words for him, because Joy couldn't spit them out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                  Yep because winning 11 titles and 5 lineal titles in 5 different divisions(was lineal at ww 2 times) while remaining undefeated is so damn easy....and being 26-0 in title fights....23-0 in lineal title fights and 24-0 against current or former champions is so easy to do..yea i know..
                  Because someone's body maturing over the years and having to inevitably move up because of that is impressive.

Conor McGregor legit forced his body to 170 he is say over his natural weight by 15lbs Floyd has never had the balls to force his body he has always said "I'm too small to do that my natural weight is 147"
                  Yet he uses an IV to "rehydrate" against Pacquiao to make 147...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    with stats like this, any other fighter would be considered the best thing since sliced bread.

Imagine if GGG had a resume like this........but hey, its Floyd....he is a coward, a ducker, and doesn't take risks...bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
                    Thats what those posters dont get...thats why i get on them about GGG..cause they praise him for doing 100 times less then Mayweather while refusing to give Floyd any damn credit at all....It makes 0 sense..not logical at all...but if i slam GGG they attack me when what i am saying is logical because his resume is very thin..They will say people are ducking him..and that is true..but fighters also ducked Mayweather but what did he do?? MOVE UP AND CHASE BIGGER THREATS!!!!. yet he gets slammed for daring to be great...

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I agree. Floyd would have a lot more in his arsenal being that he has accomplished a lot more in his career. McGregor is wittier but Diaz had pointed out that McGregor rehearses his trash talk before press conferences so I don't know how witty he truly is.

Comment

Working...
                      X