Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Robeisy Ramirez defect from Cuba and turn pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    What if the division he enters is too hot to be fast tracked?????
    Rigo was fast tracked in a divison with Donaire, Mares and Santa Cruz and was able to become unified/lineal champion in 12 fights. If you're THAT good you will rise to the top.

Comment

No I think he should try to win a 3rd Gold Medal I kinda want to see him go for that 3rd Gold in 2020 personally, he will only be 26 even after those Olympics

If he does that then they probably will allow him to go pro without having to Defect

Comment

He has the style of a career amateur.Let him collect gold medals.
        No. He has a rare style for an amateur - sharp precise punches, beautiful combinations, bodyshots, inside fighting. He would be one of the most exciting fighters in the pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Shpacman View Post
          No. He has a rare style for an amateur - sharp precise punches, beautiful combinations, bodyshots, inside fighting. He would be one of the most exciting fighters in the pro.
          He doesn't have a pro style.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            The dream is that Cuba becomes a fully capitalist western state
            Nah, this will be bad for Cuba. The best for Cuba is to go the China way. Believe me, if Cuba would go full capitalism it will be a disaster for its level of culture, education, medicine and sport. Look what happened with former USSR.
            If Cuba becomes a fully capitalist western state there will be no Cuban boxing, the boxing system will collapse, right after the collapse of the government.
            Last edited by Shpacman; 08-29-2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Nah, this will be bad for Cuba. The best for Cuba is to go the China way. Believe me, if Cuba would go full capitalism it will be a disaster for its level of culture, education, medicine and sport. Look what happened with former USSR.

Comment

What' wrong with you?

Comment

Ramirez must be the youngest ever two time boxing gold medalist right?

Comment

If Cuba becomes a fully capitalist western state there will be no Cuban boxing, the boxing system will collapse, right after the collapse of the government.
                    Was talking purely about boxing mate

Comment

He doesn't have a pro style.
                      Robeisy Ramirez has a straight up pro style.

How can you not see that?

He can box when need be or sit down on his punches and mix it up just like he did in his last fight with Ahkmadaliev.

I recall the European commentators even saying "wow these two look like two professionals going at it".

Kigali you must be looking at a different Ramirez.

Comment

Working...
                      X