Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJS View Post
    Ward is fighting Kovalev. GGG is fighting a Welterweight.
    exactly lol thats all that needs to be said here

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      Lara lol, the same lara that lost to canelo and drew with ****ing carlos molina? GGG went after the guy who beat lara, canelo, so is that not going after a challenge?

So what why does that matter, does that mean a welterweight could go up and fight ward because hes got no power? Big part of wards game is his roughhousing inside, so of course weights going to make a difference. Please think before you post in future, fed up of responding to garbage.

Canelo had a draw with Mayweather on one score card. And Bradley got a win over Pacquiao as well. Bad score cards happen dyck head. Lara should easily be undefeated. pussie g still hasn't responded to Lara. He is a bytch like you.

Ward would mop the motherfuucking floor with pussie g at 168. And Lara makes pussie g look silly for 12 rounds. You know it, I know it they know it. If you had confidence in that bytch pussie g, you would want to see him fight Lara and shut him up. pussie g is suppose to be a reckon machine and knock fighters out from 160 and below right? So why are you f@ggots so scared of pussie g fighting Lara at 160.

Claiming it will be boring but pussie g is supposed to be a monster. pussie g is straight bytch made

Comment

tell me who there was willing and available to fight this september?
        No one! And to be honest that was the BIGGEST name available for all the time he wasted on CanYellow and Eubank. BUT don't say sht like this or CLOWN Khan/CanYellow... It's EASY don't throw stones from glass houses! Or they'll pick it up and throw it right back. Be SMART don't be a POS who clowns other boxers while YOUR boy does the SAME thing!!!

Comment

• "These guys literally get paid to say what they say. And their whole plan is for the trainer to talk tough, and the promoter to talk tough, while Golovkin sits on the sidelines and just smiles and waves. They tell him to smile and keep waving while they talk tough." - Andre Ward

Comment

• Golovkin's team is a joke or maybe drinks a lot of alcohol when talking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Canelo had a draw with Mayweather on one score card. And Bradley got a win over Pacquiao as well. Bad score cards happen dyck head. Lara should easily be undefeated. pussie g still hasn't responded to Lara. He is a bytch like you.

Ward would mop the motherfuucking floor with pussie g at 168. And Lara makes pussie g look silly for 12 rounds. You know it, I know it they know it. If you had confidence in that bytch pussie g, you would want to see him fight Lara and shut him up. pussie g is suppose to be a reckon machine and knock fighters out from 160 and below right? So why are you f@ggots so scared of pussie g fighting Lara at 160.

Claiming it will be boring but pussie g is supposed to be a monster. pussie g is straight bytch made
              first of all i have no idea why you are so angry. No he shouldnt be undefeated. Noone gives two ****s about lara outside of this forum, his skills are incredibly overrated, there is no money in that fight, no demand for that fight, and people moan about brook being too small, isnt lara too smalla aswell as a jr middle? A win over lara does nothing for GGG's CV, you may say the same about brook too, but at least that brings in money, UK fans and people over here are looking forward to the fight. noone looks forward to a lara fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                If only you guys had used this merit system back when Pacquiao was jumping the weights fighting all the top guys, while Floyd was fake retiring to duck hard fights, then pulling Marquez up two weight divisions and then still coming in over the weight limit.

Hmm, who to believe then? The guy going to war with all the top guys, or the guy saying "everything is supposed to go easy for me" because his health is "too important" and he doesn't want to "walk with a limp" because after all, "we're not fighting to prove to boxing fans who the best is," we're just fighting for money in intentionally cherry picked fights where there is reward for the lowest risk possible, rather than trying to be the best. Who to believe, indeed.

At least be logically consistent, right? The difference is everyone wanted to fight Floyd then, but he still chose a guy two divisions down, even though he had plenty of better options. With GGG, none of the top guys around his division want to fight him. He has no better options, so he took the best one available.

But I guess that's just too much nuance for you? Too much context? Too much logic? You see a broken down Toyota on the street, and you see a $400,000 Ferrari, and you probably go "they're the exact same. They're both cars." Maybe you only understand things in basic simplicities? One guy gets ducked by everyone in his weight class, so he faces a guy two divisions down who will fight him. Another guy ducks everyone in his weight class, and chooses to face a guy two divisions down. But hey, it's the exact same thing, right? Because in the end they both fight a guy two divisions down?

Really? Is that really how your brain functions? Honestly, I don't think you're stupid like that. I really don't. I just think you're really biased, so you ignore logic on purpose. If you wanted to be logical, if you wanted to be objective, I think you definitely could be. It's not a stupidity thing, just a bias thing, plain and simple.

Floyd beat ALL the top guys period. And the ones he beat the people who beat them. Canelo, Pacquaiao, Mosley, Hatton, Corrales, De La Hoya, Maidana, Cotto, Judah, Castille, Gatti, Marquez, Hernandez,

That is a beautiful resume. He didn't fight Margacheato for the De La Hoya fight. Margacheato got his ASS whipped like a fuucking kid by Mosley got knocked the fuuck out cold by Mosley. AND WHO DID FLOYD FIGHT AFTER THAT????????? Mosley after he DESTROYED that pussie margacheato. If that cheat lost to an "supposed out of prime Mosley" There is no way in life he could fuuck with Floyd. Get your f@ggot ass outta here

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  In what universe you are living guy? Saunders is another belt holder and if Jacobs isn't the second best genuine MW then who is?

If you want to say MW is a crap division I say you are exaggerating. It's not the best division but it isn't the worst either.

So to satisfy YOUR desire to see Golovkin exposed but under the pretext of him sealing his legacy he has to fight Ward basically or any belt holder at 168.

I would love to see a Jacobs or Canelo fight. Not so much saunders. Both those fighters have a decent chance of beating Golovkin.
                  I'm not a belt guy. Saunders belt means nothing to me. He's not very good.

Jacobs has been KO'd. He was also dropped by Sergio Mora. Doesn't make me real excited about his chances against the biggest puncher in the division.

Canelo is the biggest money fight for GGG. Have no problem with it. But I don't think GGG should put his career on hold for a guy that hasn't shown a willingness to fight him.

As for GGG moving up, to me its the rational next move. What other choice does he have? The top guys in his division aren't in a hurry to fight him. Canelo isn't either. What better suggestions do you have for GGG to make interesting match-ups.

Comment

first of all i have no idea why you are so angry. No he shouldnt be undefeated. Noone gives two ****s about lara outside of this forum, his skills are incredibly overrated, there is no money in that fight, no demand for that fight, and people moan about brook being too small, isnt lara too smalla aswell as a jr middle? A win over lara does nothing for GGG's CV, you may say the same about brook too, but at least that brings in money, UK fans and people over here are looking forward to the fight. noone looks forward to a lara fight.

Just like I thought. A true fuucking groupie. How much money is Lara asking for?? Didn't he do a PPV with Canelo that did decent? If pussie g is a draw and can sell out areanas against WADE why does it matter if Lara is a mega draw?? Pussie g is a star right?

And Lara fights at 154- fought Canelo at 155 he has fought at the same highest weight limit as Canelo you dyck head. You f@ggots have no problem with Canelo going to the 160 limit for pussie g. Even though Lara has ALSO fought at 155 just like Canelo. So he wouldn't be too small dumb ass.

And pussie g fighting and beating Lara WOULD BE THE BEST WIN ON HIS RESUME AM I LYING???????????? If so Why in the fuuck would you not want to see pussie g fight the best fighter on his resume to DATE DUMB ASS????????? Oh I see Lara can expose that f@ggot

Like I said you are a fuucking dyck riding groupie.

Comment

• pussie g is a straight bytch. Ward is moving up to face Kovalev. And pussie g is fighting a fuucking ww

Comment

Working...
                      X