Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: We'd Fight Andre Ward, But He Can't Make 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Just like I thought. A true fuucking groupie. How much money is Lara asking for?? Didn't he do a PPV with Canelo that did decent? If pussie g is a draw and can sell out areanas against WADE why does it matter if Lara is a mega draw?? Pussie g is a star right?

And Lara fights at 154- fought Canelo at 155 he has fought at the same highest weight limit as Canelo you dyck head. You f@ggots have no problem with Canelo going to the 160 limit for pussie g. Even though Lara has ALSO fought at 155 just like Canelo. So he wouldn't be too small dumb ass.

And pussie g fighting and beating Lara WOULD BE THE BEST WIN ON HIS RESUME AM I LYING???????????? If so Why in the fuuck would you not want to see pussie g fight the best fighter on his resume to DATE DUMB ASS????????? Oh I see Lara can expose that f@ggot

Like I said you are a fuucking dyck riding groupie.
    its pretty ****ing obvious theres more money in a brook golovkin fight versus a lara golovkin fight. If you think GGG wouldnt be betting favourite by a mile against lara (rightfully so) you are absolutely deluded. What im saying is neither brook or lara are going to do wonders for his CV, but one does a hell of a lot more for his bank account and career. You'd all crap on lara if GGG did beat him 'oh hes canelos leftovers' 'drew to bum molina' 'even angulo gave him problems'. Lara is irrelevant in the boxing world. Would he really be the best name on GGG's resume? A jr middleweight with a couple of losses and draws? To be honest if brook fought lara i'd tip brook to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      LOL the only people replying are all guys with Red Karma or ******ed Alt accounts.

WARD CAN PROVE HIS OFFER TO GGG WAS LEGIT BY FIGHTING AT 168 AS HIS OFFER SUGGESTED! WILL HE??

Ward got exposed being a liar and pretender so many times its unbelievable, thats why a Kazakh fighter has 5 times as many fans in AMERICA as the American Gold Medalist.
      shut the fck up shameless fanboy fgt

Comment

Canelo had a draw with Mayweather on one score card. And Bradley got a win over Pacquiao as well. Bad score cards happen dyck head. Lara should easily be undefeated. pussie g still hasn't responded to Lara. He is a bytch like you.

Ward would mop the motherfuucking floor with pussie g at 168. And Lara makes pussie g look silly for 12 rounds. You know it, I know it they know it. If you had confidence in that bytch pussie g, you would want to see him fight Lara and shut him up. pussie g is suppose to be a reckon machine and knock fighters out from 160 and below right? So why are you f@ggots so scared of pussie g fighting Lara at 160.

Claiming it will be boring but pussie g is supposed to be a monster. pussie g is straight bytch made
        The last person to beat GGG was a SLICK southpaw. That's the reason he won't fight Lara. Won't get that KO or look good winning...

Comment

• why is he now saying he never said 164?

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins....ciVIn0C8.dpuf

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            its pretty ****ing obvious theres more money in a brook golovkin fight versus a lara golovkin fight. If you think GGG wouldnt be betting favourite by a mile against lara (rightfully so) you are absolutely deluded. What im saying is neither brook or lara are going to do wonders for his CV, but one does a hell of a lot more for his bank account and career. You'd all crap on lara if GGG did beat him 'oh hes canelos leftovers' 'drew to bum molina' 'even angulo gave him problems'. Lara is irrelevant in the boxing world. Would he really be the best name on GGG's resume? A jr middleweight with a couple of losses and draws? To be honest if brook fought lara i'd tip brook to win.
            Angulo KTFO in ONE round a guy who BEAT Lemuix! Wasn't Lemuix GGG best fight??? Doe?

Comment

First of all Lara would be a big deal for pussie g resume. And now pussie g is a "business man" who wants the most money for least risk? Didn't he shame Canelo for that?

And if pussie g had the balls to fight Lara and actually win I would give him credit you can quote this shyt. I don't do like you chumps and change my tune after the fact. I said Ward was going to fight and beat Kovalev and I stick to that. I respect Kovalev he is far from a bytch like pussie g. He actually wants to fight the best. You can tell he doesn't give a fuuck. pussie g on the other hand is straight bytch made.

Canelo's left overs? So I guess Pacquioa is Bradleys left overs? How can a close fight that could have EASILY gone the other way be a persons left overs? And you are crazy as shyt if you think Brook beats Lara at 154. You're hella delusional trying to big up Brook to make pussie g look good. News flash he looks like a bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                The last person to beat GGG was a SLICK southpaw. That's the reason he won't fight Lara. Won't get that KO or look good winning...

I knew it had to be something lol! Whenever you bring up Lara his whole team, and fans get super uncomfortable. I have YET to see a pussie g fan actually want to see him fight Lara.

Comment

First of all Lara would be a big deal for pussie g resume. And now pussie g is a "business man" who wants the most money for least risk? Didn't he shame Canelo for that?

And if pussie g had the balls to fight Lara and actually win I would give him credit you can quote this shyt. I don't do like you chumps and change my tune after the fact. I said Ward was going to fight and beat Kovalev and I stick to that. I respect Kovalev he is far from a bytch like pussie g. He actually wants to fight the best. You can tell he doesn't give a fuuck. pussie g on the other hand is straight bytch made.

Canelo's left overs? So I guess Pacquioa is Bradleys left overs? How can a close fight that could have EASILY gone the other way be a persons left overs? And you are crazy as shyt if you think Brook beats Lara at 154. You're hella delusional trying to big up Brook to make pussie g look good. News flash he looks like a bytch
                  im just saying thats the type of **** the trolls and haters would come out with, and most of them would change their tune, just as they have made out lemiuex to be uselss because he lost to GGG, and hopkins was shot when kovalev beat him (although loads picked bhop to win), they are two recent examples. Sorry but im not having it that lara is some dangerous boogeyman, hes boring, really not that great a fighter and theres no demand for the fight, apart from you and a few other deluded posters on this site.

Comment

my point is, if he moves up to 168, haters like you will say hes got to go to 175. Hearing already on this site people demanding he fight the ward/kov winner at 175, you are just all desperate for him to lose. why pretend otherwise?
                    Let's just get to more than 1 weight class first there pal. He'll get his respect if he fights DeGale, Jack, etc, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Angulo KTFO in ONE round a guy who BEAT Lemuix! Wasn't Lemuix GGG best fight??? Doe?
                      lemiuex improved a lot after that although you will continue to say hes a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X