Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis Fallout With Floyd is Perfect Example Why Signing To Mayweather is Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    All those fighters you named have earning potential. How much money has Tank put in Mayweather's pocket?
    has absolutely nothing to do with anything lol. Mayweather is the promoter for tank and with that mayweather willing invested in tank and with all investment you recoup your money later.

You basically saying mayweather gets to tell davis anything he wants and davis must do it lmfao wtf Davis aint mayweather slave hell he aint even mayweather employee mayweather is his employee.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      has absolutely nothing to do with anything lol. Mayweather is the promoter for tank and with that mayweather willing invested in tank and with all investment you recoup your money later.

You basically saying mayweather gets to tell davis anything he wants and davis must do it lmfao wtf Davis aint mayweather slave hell he aint even mayweather employee mayweather is his employee.
      So the worst thing that Floyd has done as a promoter is try to get a guy to stop hanging around guys who are suing him, and Floyd asking a guy to move from Philly to Vegas. Now I do side with fighters on issues like this, but looking at it from the outside...compare that to other promoters and managers and see how dirty Floyd is being compared to other promoters.

Comment

I was a fan of Floyd Mayweather, the fighter.

But honestly, If I'm a fighter looking to sign with someone, I'm likely staying pretty far away from TMT.

Comment

makes no sense Mayweather is his Promoter not his trainer. Gervonta Davis has absolutely no reason to move to Vegas and go to the mayweather gym he has his own set up, his own gym his trains out of and his own trainer.
          Same thing Broner said shortly before getting schooled by Maidana. Now look at him. In and out of jail, missing on big money fights, etc., talking about getting out of the hood, etc.

At some point these fighters need to wake up. TBE is trying to help you get paid. If that means move, then you move. Otherwise, take your Chris Algieri- sized paydays and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            I was a fan of Floyd Mayweather, the fighter.

But honestly, If I'm a fighter looking to sign with someone, I'm likely staying pretty far away from TMT.
            its pretty telling how everyone thought haymon and mayweather was real close but than why is haymon breaking bread with the white boy dibella instead of putting that cashflow into mayweather promotions pocket and in the same time getting mayweathers promotion as a brand and promotional froce established.

Comment

It has everything to do with it. There's a reason why Canelo gets treated better than Matthysse. It's not like Floyd is being completely unreasonable.

Comment

its pretty telling how everyone thought haymon and mayweather was real close but than why is haymon breaking bread with the white boy dibella instead of putting that cashflow into mayweather promotions pocket and in the same time getting mayweathers promotion as a brand and promotional froce established.
                No its not.

Youre trying to hard

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  So, is Gervonta on his way to Vegas?
                  Dont know but i would be.

Comment

Thanks bro..

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    He's on periscope right now. Maybe announcing the fight.
                    I don't wanna see this potential great's career derailed by anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Dont know but i would be.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X