Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do certain type of posters hate Ward so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not enough ko's

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      I bet you love Oscar....
      nope, i hate people that looks ghey... you know, like you!

Comment

First of all patriots no matter what are scary, but american black people acting like patriots are terrifying.
        I used to be a fan of Ward and accuse people for dksab when they disliked him, or Rigo. Then I understood that people want to see action when they are watching, I appreciate defense and like it but not everyone has to like it, and these guys give up on entertaining the fans just to secure their wins. Lets say acting too cautious that they don't fight. Rigo understood it and started to put up on offense, hope Ward does too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You don't like him because that shi.t in your siggy ducked him.
          I don't have a sig. Did you mean my avatar?

And that's false. It was Ward who ran away from Golovkin. Now he's two entire weight classes above him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I don't have a sig. Did you mean my avatar?

And that's false. It was Ward who ran away from Golovkin. Now he's two entire weight classes above him.
            The guy that is fighting a WW is the one that ran away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              nope, i hate people that looks ghey... you know, like you!
              So you hate Oscar...not only does he look gay....he cross dresses and lets women use stap-ons on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                First of all patriots no matter what are scary, but american black people acting like patriots are terrifying.
                I used to be a fan of Ward and accuse people for dksab when they disliked him, or Rigo. Then I understood that people want to see action when they are watching, I appreciate defense and like it but not everyone has to like it, and these guys give up on entertaining the fans just to secure their wins. Lets say acting too cautious that they don't fight. Rigo understood it and started to put up on offense, hope Ward does too.
                All a fighter has to do is win. Either you like the way that they fight or you don't but fighters don't care what fans think. Fighters don't have to go out of their way to entertain you. You pay to see them, they don't pay to see you. Where you place your money is your business.

You can get a steak cooked anyway you want from blue rare to done, you can get a size 2X shirt if you know you're a 3X, but you can't make a talented boxer fight a certain way.

You are entitled to your opinion, that's it. You don't have to pay to see any boxer that you think is boring. Rigo is being blackballed by Arum. It's disgusting. He did that with Marquez too.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  How is he a european level fighter? Are him Gavin/Brook/Thurman not common opponents? I mean definitely fringe world level but world level by definition..

And you say stuff like GGG would beat Froch despite no evidences to suggest it... Why is it okay for you and not them?

Yes you do you l!ttle b!tch.
                  thurman a world level figher beat him 120-107, fun time gavin is european and it was a close fight cause they are same level. Plus he is 41 ****ing years old, should be on a beach sipping sangria not getting beat up by spence. Rod salkas been in with danny garcia it doesnt mean he is world level. Lol quit trolling man, there CV's arent comparable hence why golovkin is P4P number 3 with the ring magazine.

Comment

I hate his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      I hate his style.
                      no thats not allowed mate. you either have to be racist, a casual fan, anti american,a troll or someone who should follow mma not to like andre ward. Well thats what ive been told on here anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X