Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: The UK Has 14 World Champions - Not All Are Legit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Lmao Frampton beat LSC in a close fight. No problem with someone having it a draw or close fight to LSC, but anyone calling that fight a robbery needs to learn to score properly.

Anyway, what he is saying is basically correct a good few of our champs are not legit. Id have it like this

Lineal/ clear no.1:

-Fury

Argument to be best in division, without proving it yet:

-Frampton
    -Degale
    -Crolla (people may laugh, but LW is pretty weak right now and should he beat Linares he would be most peoples no.1)
    -Brook (though i doubt he moves back to WW)

Solid belt holders/beat good fighters for their belt:

-Bellew
    -Mcdonnell
    -Selby
    -BJ Saunders
    - Flanagan (won the belt in strange circumstamces, but defended with KO of Magdeleno which puts him in this cat.)

Paper belt holders:

-Joshua
    -Liam Smith
    -Ricky Burns
    -Lee Haskins
    Well I know Santa Cruz vs. Frampton was not a close fight I watched in slowmotion frame by frame issued a challenged to boxingscene to post every punch round by round and no one took up the offer...but moving on. I dont know how you guys keep ignoring the fact that Fury is a cheat? I don't get it. Flanagan as you already mentioned 'Won' his world title in a moral victory when Zepeda blew out his shoulder I forgot how many rounds the fight lasted maybe two? McDonnal clearly robbed Kameda : every major publication reported as such -- but I'm sure you guys don't see that as a robbery either....( both times.) Then you got Lee Selby who shouldn't even have the IBF title right now since he robbed Montiel and put down by Hunter....I don't know how you guys do it really and my favorite of the this bunch Tony Bellew.....you know that when a Britt wins a WBC title something is terribly wrong in the sport as was the case : he only achieved this because as you know Drozd been stripped of the title and got his hands on it by beating that unproven African...and its obvious he has no plans on facing Lebedev or any other top cruiserweight ; he much rather cashout with David Haye ( another bum ) only after he beats up his friend ( B.J Flores ) whos not even ranked in the top 50 last time I checked.

I forgot about Crolla ...when is he going to fight outside his home? hes spent most of his whole career there and hes doing it again vs. Linares , you know Linares has been a road warrior going over there and kicking ass vs. Mitchell and hes going to do it again!

Lastly Kell Brook what a fraud....hes probably going to vacate 147 with one good win..Pathetic.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-24-2016, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Crawford and boring Ward wouldn't have the cojones to do what Frampton did, Carl went to his hometown and beat him at his own game boxed and moved and took a fight on the inside whilst we know Crawford and Ward would have ran and held for 12 rounds to pick up an undeserving boring UD victory.

Frampton showed us what a real schooling is the salt is real.
      You mean when Crawford went to the UK beat Ricky Burns for the WBO at 135? or Ward moving up in weight to face top P4P bigger man in Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        You mean when Crawford went to the UK beat Ricky Burns for the WBO at 135? or Ward moving up in weight to face top P4P bigger man in Kovalev?
        Ward started his career at 175lbs he moved down to 168lbs so he could have a significant weight advantage over opponents look how average he has looked at 175lbs since lol.

Oh yeah impressive beating Burns one of the weaker champions about at 135lbs a guy who should have lost to Beltran that and a guy returning back from a broken jaw...

Comment

Well I know Santa Cruz vs. Frampton was not a close fight I watched in slowmotion frame by frame issued a challenged to boxingscene to post every punch round by round and no one took up the offer...but moving on. I dont know how you guys keep ignoring the fact that Fury is a cheat? I don't get it. Flanagan as you already mentioned 'Won' his world title in a moral victory when Zepeda blew out his shoulder I forgot how many rounds the fight lasted maybe two? McDonnal clearly robbed Kameda : every major publication reported as such -- but I'm sure you guys don't see that as a robbery either....( both times.) Then you got Lee Selby who shouldn't even have the IBF title right now since he robbed Montiel and put down by Hunter....I don't know how you guys do it really and my favorite of the this bunch Tony Bellew.....you know that when a Britt wins a WBC title something is terribly wrong in the sport as was the case : he only achieved this because as you know Drozd been stripped of the title and got his hands on it by beating that unproven African...and its obvious he has no plans on facing Lebedev or any other top cruiserweight ; he much rather cashout with David Haye ( another bum ) only after he beats up his friend ( B.J Flores ) whos not even ranked in the top 50 last time I checked.

I forgot about Crolla ...when is he going to fight outside his home? hes spent most of his whole career there and hes doing it again vs. Linares , you know Linares has been a road warrior going over there and kicking ass vs. Mitchell and hes going to do it again!

Lastly Kell Brook what a fraud....hes probably going to vacate 147 with one good win..Pathetic.
          Rest assured i disagree with pretty much everything you said. When im back on my laptop ill give you a proper response

Comment

Ward started his career at 175lbs he moved down to 168lbs so he could have a significant weight advantage over opponents look how average he has looked at 175lbs since lol.

Oh yeah impressive beating Burns one of the weaker champions about at 135lbs a guy who should have lost to Beltran that and a guy returning back from a broken jaw...
            So Ward dehydrated himself and still had to clinch and headbutt to dominate these little men? damn.....now I see why you hate him so much and about Crawford ...he moved up in weight and beat the fellow champion in Viktor Postol at 140...and oh look! he became lineal in two weights....twice! tell me now this must be some kind of mistake?

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Rest assured i disagree with pretty much everything you said. When im back on my laptop ill give you a proper response
            Good luck disputing facts.

Comment

So Ward dehydrated himself and still had to clinch and headbutt to dominate these little men? damn.....now I see why you hate him so much and about Crawford ...he moved up in weight and beat the fellow champion in Viktor Postol at 140...and oh look! he became lineal in two weights....twice! tell me now this must be some kind of mistake?

Good luck disputing facts.
              Crawford is for real he is more talented than Ward imo he just needs to perform a bit better and take a risk once in a while.

Comment

Crawford is for real he is more talented than Ward imo he just needs to perform a bit better and take a risk once in a while.
                Translation: give these guys a chance of knocking him out.

Comment

Translation: give these guys a chance of knocking him out.
                  Is that what Ali said he was doing when he was going toe to toe with guys and wooing the crowd with how good he is?

You want to be great you best be willing to prove it ain't nobody wants to watch a guy coast about and run away and hold his opponent for 12 rounds NOBODY wants to watch that it's boring and cowardly but sure If he doesn't want to be a big named fighter or respected sure carry on what you're doing but nobody will care about him.

Comment

Billy Joe beat a legit world champion in his victory over Andy Lee and I don't like the Gypsy...he also beat Eubank Jr and thats not saying much either but hes rated high at present time...I think hes somewhere around 5-7.
                    If your pathetic ass ever goes to the UK you could go visit a Gypsy site and mouth off about Fury and Saunders. Your comments are always pure hatred, and you are always swingin on the bomb squad nuttsack.

Comment

Robs Santa Cruz? You are a moron, the judges and every one else had Frampton.
                      You must be Elie Secbach living with mom
                      and writing your biased racist B.S. all day long since you don't have to go to work?
                      You know you actually make us all laugh.
                      You may want to try some deep self reflection so you can come to terms with things like Fury being the Ring magazine lineal H.W. champion just to name one

Comment

Working...
                      X