Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: The UK Has 14 World Champions - Not All Are Legit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Ward started his career at 175lbs he moved down to 168lbs so he could have a significant weight advantage over opponents look how average he has looked at 175lbs since lol.

Oh yeah impressive beating Burns one of the weaker champions about at 135lbs a guy who should have lost to Beltran that and a guy returning back from a broken jaw...

Ward started at 160, you idiot gimp.

Comment

Is that what Ali said he was doing when he was going toe to toe with guys and wooing the crowd with how good he is?

You want to be great you best be willing to prove it ain't nobody wants to watch a guy coast about and run away and hold his opponent for 12 rounds NOBODY wants to watch that it's boring and cowardly but sure If he doesn't want to be a big named fighter or respected sure carry on what you're doing but nobody will care about him.

that is why Mayweather couldn't sell a PPV, right ?

fk you tards are a joke

Comment

To make things a bit easier on the eye im going to address each point one by one...

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Well I know Santa Cruz vs. Frampton was not a close fight I watched in slowmotion frame by frame issued a challenged to boxingscene to post every punch round by round and no one took up the offer...but moving on.
        I watched the fight in slow motion, black and white, standing on my head while masturbating and I had Frampton winning so....

But seriously. If you had that fight anything other than close then please learn how to score fights.

I dont know how you guys keep ignoring the fact that Fury is a cheat? I don't get it.
        Until some real official statements come out, im counting him as lineal champ. At the moment it is completely up in the air.

If it turns out Fury abused PEDs,and they prove it, then I'll happily dump him. As of now he is still the champ.

Flanagan as you already mentioned 'Won' his world title in a moral victory when Zepeda blew out his shoulder I forgot how many rounds the fight lasted maybe two?
        I clearly stated in my list that Flanagan counts a 'solid' title holder not because of how he won the belt, but because he took on a solid fighter in Magdeleno as his first defence and KO'd him early.

The Zapeda fight was very fortunate for Flanagan, though he did win legitimately within the rules.

McDonnal clearly robbed Kameda : every major publication reported as such -- but I'm sure you guys don't see that as a robbery either....( both times.)
        Completely made up. Again, if you didnt see those fights as close then please learn how to score properly.

Close fights arent robberies.

Then you got Lee Selby who shouldn't even have the IBF title right now since he robbed Montiel and put down by Hunter....
        Robbed Montiel? Again. Learn to score.

Being put down doesnt lose you a fight. He beat Hunter in a tough but clear points decision.

I don't know how you guys do it really and my favorite of the this bunch Tony Bellew.....you know that when a Britt wins a WBC title something is terribly wrong in the sport as was the case : he only achieved this because as you know Drozd been stripped of the title and got his hands on it by beating that unproven African...and its obvious he has no plans on facing Lebedev or any other top cruiserweight ; he much rather cashout with David Haye ( another bum ) only after he beats up his friend ( B.J Flores ) whos not even ranked in the top 50 last time I checked.
        Did he beat a solid fighter for his belt?

Yes. Makabu was a top 10 contender coming off a good win over Mchunu. Bellew annihilated him. Who knows how he approaches his reign. Flores is a terrible first defence, hopefully get something better soon.

I forgot about Crolla ...when is he going to fight outside his home? hes spent most of his whole career there and hes doing it again vs. Linares , you know Linares has been a road warrior going over there and kicking ass vs. Mitchell and hes going to do it again!
        Crolla fights at home because he is a big draw there. Linares, Perez and Barroso all wanted a piece of dat UK money.

He will continue to fight at home until it makes sense not to.

Lastly Kell Brook what a fraud....hes probably going to vacate 147 with one good win..Pathetic.
        Nobody at 147 has a deep resume. Brook is par for the course in that division.

I doubt he makes 147 again. Probably end up at 154 after getting a career shortening beat down from GGG. Who knows if he will be the same fighter again

Comment

The U.K. has 14 titlists, but how man lineal champions do they have? Titlists aren't champions in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Its ironic that after he robs Santa Cruz he has the nerve to basically call his countrymen frauds just like Joshua had the nerve to speak about robbery when he was gifted the Gold in the Olympics.
            I love how bitter and poisonous you become when it comes to us Brits. It lets us know (including yourself) who the big dog is.

Isn't that right?? Hahahahahahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Ward started at 160, you idiot gimp.
              175lbs light heavyweight gold medal in the Olympics
              Then he drained himself down to 160 to pick on smaller guys he's been doing that his entire career until now.

Comment

175lbs light heavyweight gold medal in the Olympics
                Then he drained himself down to 160 to pick on smaller guys he's been doing that his entire career until now.

1) this aint the am's

2) Ward was a middleweight who CHOSE to campaign in a higher division

he did that so Dirrell could take the middleweight spot at the trials

learn the sport

you tards are the worst fanbase ever, you run with the most ridiculous whiney bull****

you knew that was bull****, but you typed it anyway..... you tool

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  I doN't really follow it under 122 that's why I said I doN't know about the other two. but MacDonnell is not a champion in his weightclass btw. Lee Haskins is. MacDonnell has a regular WBA belt what I doN't view as a true world champion belt, or only if it's already unified and there's no more super champion above them, but in his case there's a super WBA chmapion there

You maybe right on Joshua but I don't view only one champion as legit/weightclass

As for Linares and Crolla... I'm not high on any of them. I think both Zlaticanin and Mikey Garcia would beat both of them and possibly the winner (maybe the loser too?) of Commey vs Eastern Jr. too
                  Haskins certainly isn't a better fighter than McDonnell who should also be WBO champ but Kameda had to vacate or something before their fight. He also held the IBF title and once again something happened where it was taken from him, I can't remember what.

McDonnell has faced world title level fighters in his division for years now and should really be holding the WBA/WBO/IBF belts and be considered the bets fighter at his weight, or at least top 2. Haskins hasn't even done half of what McD has.

Btw, doesn't mater how you view champions the fact is, AJ can't be top dog if his best win is Whyte and he won his title off Martin. If he ends up fighting Stiverne and Pulev and beats both then yeah, I'd consider him top 2. Right now, it's Fury at top, Wlad as top contender and then Wilder and Pov.

Finally, in terms of lightweight, you're going off of a lot of "what ifs", let's talk about what's actually happened. Crolla and Linares have done the best work in the division and Mikey has only just returned. I can see your point about some of the other guys in the division but till they beat Linares/Crolla, those 2 are top.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    1) this aint the am's

2) Ward was a middleweight who CHOSE to campaign in a higher division

he did that so Dirrell could take the middleweight spot at the trials

learn the sport

you tards are the worst fanbase ever, you run with the most ridiculous whiney bull****

you knew that was bull****, but you typed it anyway..... you tool
                    Doesn't excuse the fact Ward has been picking on tiny guys who he has bullied about with wrestling we know why he went down to 168 oppose to remaining at his natural weight.

Overrated hype jobs just can't really do as much at a weight division when guys are weighing roughly the same as you on fight night.

Cry some more, my influence over you >>>>

Comment

Doesn't excuse the fact Ward has been picking on tiny guys who he has bullied about with wrestling we know why he went down to 168 oppose to remaining at his natural weight.

Overrated hype jobs just can't really do as much at a weight division when guys are weighing roughly the same as you on fight night.

right, so..... Ward is a hypejob, and lil'G is the real deal..... right ?

Cry some more, my influence over you >>>>

I highly doubt that you can even influence your own faeces

keep smearing, you missed a bit LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X